It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow! Maybe there are more of "us" than we expected there to be.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Alright, it all starts 2 days ago.

I was at highschool, and just as most of you are at work, you feel as if you are the only awakend in some way, person around. Until you ask around.

"Hey, have you ever heard of David Icke?" or project camelot and so forth, you wouldn't believe that amount of people that are aware! There are 13 of us, we are starting a highschool club on it to see who else is aware, if all goes well, we will dominate the highschool to allow for more changes within the small community. I encourage everyone else, work or school, home or clubs, to see who else is aware asap, you just might be surprised on the amount of people.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Right on man!

I just randomly came across a Coast 2 Coast discussion group that meets up the first saturday of every month in Cleveland (Ohio).

Definitely will be checking up on that next month!!

Be In Peace ;o)

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
You guys will be classified as a cult, and the club would probally end up getting split up. But that shouldn't stop you. All power to ya man

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Asmus

Thats great! maybe this is "the time of joining"
lol, but i defiantly have been feeling differently the past few days, more...free? i wouldn't say free, more like open. i can't even describe it, maybe in touch is better, yeah, i am more in touch with consciousness.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

Lol yes this is one thought i pondered, but we will be dealing with basics, not beyond.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Same here. I have been very aware of some HUGE shifts then have happened within the past week alone. It's almost overwhelming at times. I have also talked to a couple others who have noticed this as well.

You definitely aren't the only one!

Things are changing, quickly.

Be In Peace

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Asmus]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
Alright, it all starts 2 days ago.

I was at highschool, and just as most of you are at work, you feel as if you are the only awakend in some way, person around. Until you ask around.

"Hey, have you ever heard of David Icke?" or project camelot and so forth, you wouldn't believe that amount of people that are aware! There are 13 of us, we are starting a highschool club on it to see who else is aware, if all goes well, we will dominate the highschool to allow for more changes within the small community. I encourage everyone else, work or school, home or clubs, to see who else is aware asap, you just might be surprised on the amount of people.

I have an idea. Why not use school to further your education? Subjects such as English will, when mastered and put into practice, allow you to express your thoughts more grammatically. You may not have noticed, but "highschool" is actually two words.

The club is a fine idea though. But don't let it become your main focus.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Let the guy make his own decisions, I remember when I was in high school, I always had people tell me what not to do, and that pissed me off. Let him do what he wants. You should congratulate him that he’s looking on ATS. It shows that he has an open mind. He needs support not advice. But if he is horrible in school he should focus on his courses
Trust me, you dont want to be working at Mcdicks for $8.75 an hour.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Schlotzkins

I don't understand the value of what you just posted. That felt very disengaged to this entire thread.

He was merely sharing his excitement and experience with something new at his school.

His spelling was pretty A-ok to me, Why is it most can look past such trivial things like that, and others focus so intently on it? I am attempting to understand why you posted what you posted, because I do not understand.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Ya i also attend high school and i want to try to ask things around like this, I want to help my close friends and wake them up about these important events happening that are distorted by the media and all that.

But, i know if that were to happen, even my parents would probably seek help for me with the guidance counselor, and i would get ripped on pretty bad by my buds at hockey.

IT SUCKS SO BAD TO BE THE ONLY PERSON OF ANYBODY I KNOW THAT IS "AWAKE"

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RIllZ

You're right. Bad grammar (and his was not "pretty A-ok" by any standard) on the web is not the exception by any means.

On the other hand, I thought I encouraged his "fine idea". Did you miss that part? Perhaps, he will also be encouraged to try a little harder in the grammar department as well. Would that be so horrible?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

RillZ
But, i know if that were to happen, even my parents would probably seek help for me with the guidance counselor, and i would get ripped on pretty bad by my buds at hockey.

Then start with the guidance counselor

Man o man, all ATS students take note, this is one damn good idea.
A club like this at every school and college in the country?
The results of which can't be forseen, but most likely would be a good thing.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I've also felt the need to "reach out" and find more like minds as myself.

Good luck on your journey. Mine has been filled with ridicule

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Schlotzkins

I meant no harm friend, was just reaching for an understanding.

Be In Peace.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Asmus]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by gandhi

RillZ

Then start with the guidance counselor

Man o man, all ATS students take note, this is one damn good idea.
A club like this at every school and college in the country?
The results of which can't be forseen, but most likely would be a good thing.

Agreed.
Yes school is important, well actually I find that only certain subjects in school are worth while, but thats another subject to be debated.
Its about time our kids started waking up to themselves. To many are on the wrong path and need encouragement, the Govs have taken control out of our hands as parents, and are feeding them utter POOH, but, like this one, we need to help them to want to seek the answers and find out the truth, and gain that control back, so that they can no longer feed them the lies that they do on SOME subjects in school.
Think about it...With this club in mind, plus their school studies, WOW, it would be an amazing mix. Would be interesting to see what they come up with. What waves they could really make. Kids today are our future and to teach them the truth will certainly change things for our future...IMO Only...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

Its horrid that we have to experience the ridicule that we do with regards to finding the truth. But, does it really matter that they do this. Let them deny what is right in front of them, and take comfort in yourself and the knowledge that you gained. One day they may seek you out for answers.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
High school is different.

We are at a point where everyone watches youtube, everyone can observe conspiracy videos.

And a lot of of conspiracy videos are filled with lies, fear mongering, or just horrible assumptions.

David Icke isn't so bad though. But Project Camelot is.

top topics

join