It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the making of the spanish galicia fisherboat video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hello

This is how they did it

''El ovni gallego'', una acción ideada por DDB y Pendelton con la que se ha querido rendir homenaje al célebre Orson Welles y su emisión radiofónica 'La Guerra de los Mundos' de 1938.

The gallego UFO was a creation of DDB and Pendelton it is a tribute to Orson Welles and his radio program "the war of the worlds".

Hope you enjoy

C.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Oh dear...

...I was wrong all along... A rented A-star helicopter. Guess "they didn't had the money to rent one"...

...maybe next time some people start to use the brain before the keyboard.

[edit on 6/10/09 by Tifozi]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
AWWH! i thought that was real genuine video
o well
on to the next one!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Oh, lookie there.

I hate saying I told you so, especially about UFO vids. This one was an obvious fake.

I want a real vid though, I desire it everyday. I know they are there, and one day we will have footage.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Thanks
Well that ends that other thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

38 pages of interesting discussions.
those Spaniards with their movie making abilities and their stunning women what next.

A fake Moon landing

Thanks for the thread Camilo1
star and flag

Thanks

Ocker

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

Thanks for posting this and helping to contribute to denying ignorance. If the information in the other thread did not put it to rest this should once and for all. Although many may not be happy with it not being real this is what we have to do to get to the bottom of the UFO phenomena, of course that is weeding out the garbage and fallacies--Regardless of the outcome.

S/F...

[edit on 10/6/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I was just hoping it was a viral vid for a new movie. Alas.. just a silly attention getting prank that will result in.. nothing at all.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
There is something we should all attempt to keep in mind in all this and the unveiling (once again ATS did PHENOMENAL) of the fictional nature of the video...

That we are doing our part to weed out the non-real from the real, that we still remain unbiased (for the most part for most of us) in our search for the truth, and are non-hesitant to disclose and accept the facts when they come-whatever they may be. We are not blindly believing anything that "looks good". This is the course we MUST maintain if we are ever to discover the truth behind UFOs.

IMHO, this thread and the other is a PERFECT example of how to perform a perfect ufological investigation and maintain the proper etiquette.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
This is some good snooping around to get to the truth. Thanks. Another fine example of separating the Signal from the Noise. Appreciate it greatly!

S + F'd

Cheers,

Erik

top topics

join