It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odious Debt Belongs to The Despotic Fed, and the Elite; Not of The People.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

The first article is how We The People are NOT responsible for the "Odious Debt."; which the Federal Reserve, and the Elitist Runaway Govt. are creating. They the banker's, and the Elite are responsible. Now, they will continue to try convincing all of us that the problem is Ours, but that is a lie
This is also the reason the Internet is becoming such a threat.

After You read the first quotation from the first article, I hope You'll click through to read the entire article, then read the remaining. See the parameters of what define "Odious Debt" are being met in the USA daily. After You understand what "Odious Debt" is, then the other articles, and video accompanying the first will make since. Due to the Elitist Runaway Government Our way of life as a nation, and as a World have changed. Our Rights are no longer on a slowly eroding ledge, but are plunging now into the abyss. We are not responsible for the debt, but the Elites are!!!

Call Your Congressmen, and women, let them know that You know they are the ones who will be held responsible for the "Odious Debt"; not You, and You will no longer be burdened with the guilt, or debt. they are trying to give You.

Wiping out America's Debt
careandwashingofthebrain.blogspot.com...

"When a despotic regime contracts a debt, not for the needs or in the interests of the state, but rather to strengthen itself, to suppress a popular insurrection, etc, this debt is odious for the people of the entire state. This debt does not bind the nation; it is a debt of the regime, a personal debt contracted by the ruler, and consequently it falls with the demise of the regime. The reason why these odious debts cannot attach to the territory of the state is that they do not fulfil one of the conditions determining the lawfulness of State debts, namely that State debts must be incurred, and the proceeds used, for the needs and in the interests of the State. Odious debts, contracted and utilised for purposes which, to the lenders' knowledge, are contrary to the needs and the interests of the nation, are not binding on the nation – when it succeeds in overthrowing the government that contracted them – unless the debt is within the limits of real advantages that these debts might have afforded. The lenders have committed a hostile act against the people, they cannot expect a nation which has freed itself of a despotic regime to assume these odious debts, which are the personal debts of the ruler."

In the article below, We can see that the Despot Runaway Regime of the USA does NOT care what the People have to say, but will go to great lengths at silencing the oppositions of the now held captive US American Populace.

FIRST THEY CAME FOR MY HEALTHCARE….. THEN THEY CAME FOR MY RIGHT TO PROTEST 82 Arrested At White House — Protesting Afghan and Iraq Wars, Torture
desertpeace.wordpress.com...

All those who remained on the White House sidewalk were eventually arrested. In total, 82 people were taken into police custody as the readings of the names of the dead — a tragic litany of war — continued.

Meanwhile, the National Call for Nonviolent Resistance, the group that convened the day of action, and members of Peace Action left the area to deliver a letter to the Obama Administration. Rebuffed at the press gate, the group held a die-in, read statements and were eventually arrested.

The protests today send a strong message that Americans are sick of war, gravely concerned that the Afghan conflict is spinning out of control and hopeful that the President will listen to the American public and end the occupation. Continuing — and surging — Bush era policies means more American deaths, more civilian casualties, an intensified insurgency and the further waste of precious resources that are so badly needed at home.

The October 5 Anti-War Coalition includes National Campaign for Nonviolent Resistance, the War Resisters League, Witness Against Torture, Code Pink, Peace Action, World Can’t Wait, Veterans for Peace and Voices for Creative Nonviolence.

GREAT READ BTW!!!

In the two following links is the proof of how badly in Debt the Elite want all of us to feel We are, but I remind You kind Folks it is not us, but them

U.S. Apartment Vacancies Hit 23-Year High of 7.8% (Update1)
www.bloomberg.com...

Oct. 6 (Bloomberg) -- U.S. apartment vacancies rose to 7.8 percent in the third quarter, the highest since 1986, as rising unemployment reduced rental demand, Reis Inc. said.

Dow Will Fall to 6,300 by Year End: Portfolio Manager
www.cnbc.com...

“I think we go below the double dip,” Lekas told CNBC. “By year-end, we drop below 6,300 on the Dow and by 2011, we’re at 4,200.” Lekas said although Monday's ISM services index was “neutral,” the unemployment number was at 785,000 last month and that number is expected to worsen.

Also video at this link.

OMG, OMG, Watch this video. The reason for concession to the IMF is due to outstanding debt. However, since the outstanding debt is due to Odious Nature, We The People are not responsible. We are trying to stand up, We are trying to speak out, and We are not willingly going along with the Despot Regime in Control of the USA.
US Cedes Economic Independence To IMF

Another trait of a Despot Regime that is creating "Odious Debt" is one in which all monies are usurped into their private desires. The very fact of Our crumbling infrastructure shows We are not the beneficiaries of the current Elitist Regime in control of the USA.

The Crumbling of America
www.history.com...

America's infrastructure is collapsing. Tens of thousands of bridges are structurally deficient or functionally obsolete. A third of the nation's highways are in poor or mediocre shape. Massively leaking water and sewage systems are creating health hazards and contaminating rivers and streams. Weakened and under-maintained levees and dams tower over communities and schools. And the power grid is increasingly maxed out, disrupting millions of lives and putting entire cities in the dark. The Crumbling of America explores these problems using expert interviews, on location shooting and computer generated animation to illustrate the kinds of infrastructure disasters that could be just around the bend.

I guess that is all. Hopefully the above was of a clear nature; as it is to myself. Taking every article presented, and comparing it to a despot regime, then it shows "Odious Debt"; which they are responsible for; not We The People

peace in the resistance,

Sancho

[edit on 6-10-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I just love the sun symbolism in the video, above the guy speaking

Why should we pay the debt... That's just what they want, to keep us in debt bondage... I really hope we aren't that stupid to think it's okay for them to pull that mess and that we owe them for shafting us

Down with the Illuminati sun worshiping folks

Ah, I see the guy in the video is with us, and not them? In that case I apologize for my knee jerk reaction...

[edit on 6-10-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
A great post Sancho, one of the most important topics one could talk about in this political environment.

I only hope posters will realize this is a bipartisan issue, both parties have been running up debt especially when it comes to supporting America's out-of-control military budget. And god knows what hole the black budget has been disappearing into.

The "elite" have robbed the citizenry of their material wealth, racked up nation-busting debt, and left us with the tab.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Why should we pay the debt... That's just what they want, to keep us in debt bondage... I really hope we aren't that stupid to think it's okay for them to pull that mess and that we owe them for shafting us

Agreed

Regarding the sun stuff
I definitely saw Your point. The reason set forth, and different Peoples reasoning is always a strong issue of debate. I just donno about many People. I have always navigated the "waters" fairly well by just trusting what was, or became self evident.

Should more People trust in their own critical thinking skills, and realize We all do it everyday just to live, then the World would be a different place

reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Yes, People need to realize that it is bipartisan, and beyond. In fact the govt. We are privy to is nothing more than different management teams for Slavery, Inc.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
How can we avoid funding these criminals when our employers take out the taxes from our wages every week? If you're self-employed you can just stop paying taxes but what about the wage earners? They've got us over a barrel, literally (oil barrel that is).

great video! The IMF and the world Bank are the greatest dangers to national soveriegnty and freedom in the world along with the UN. I will take no orders from these creeps and I hope everyone will disown this nonsense. Whatever happened to proud, independant Americans? Enjoy your life while you can, things promise to be austere in the near future with no real improvenment unless somehow a revolution were to throw down these bureaucrooks.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

it doesn't belong to anyone because it doesn't exist. and it does belong to the poeple because the elite are in control here and we vastly outnumber them. so they make the rules.

kinda backwards, isn't it.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones
Well about my unusual comments about him (Dick Morris) being with us or against us- I can't hear the video, and judging by the comments posted he is against the IMF, but that sun background looks like a fireplace with an art piece that could well be modeled after a sun. Why?

The sun image is a Illuminati sun cult pyramid worship symbol (lol) so, I see comments about him being Pro-Trotskyite, but not Pro-Marxist I have to read up a bit on that.

It seems a bit odd to me. Is it a tongue in cheek reference to the Sun cult, or a nod to the Sun cult?

Maybe it's just an art piece, but my stranger danger meter is spiking up a bit.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Hi ATA,

Paying taxes??? I have met a lot of Mexicans both that were illegals, and legals. They, and many others beat the taxation of wages by simply claiming way more dependents. Also, I am talking about later on in the not to distant future where We get really scr&w&d by the Elite. I am talking about them trying to sell us down the ole' slavery highway more than We already are.

I would recommend like in the OP to call Congress Persons, and let them know that You are not liable for the Odious Debt as defined in International Law; that they are the ones who are liable for it

reply to post by prettyflowers

Er, I believe Your talking about the "fiat" nature of the Federal Reserve dollar? You are correct, but it has been a commonly traded IOU amongst other countries. I do believe they'll want "pay back" for their worthless IOU's. At that point is when the People need to stand United, and express their knowledge of what has been perpetrated; that it is the Elite who have the debt, or sweat equity debt.

reply to post by star in a jar

Here You go siaj, You kinda touched on the hidden nature behind the happenings in the World. Could the man in the video been sending "multiple messages"? I bet he could have been. We do live in a World where most are blind to the true nature of events.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I agree with you 100%. The debt belongs to the friggin' Federal Reserve, not the people. It was the Federal Reserve that designed this deceitful trap, knowing all along it would be impossible for the average working American to ever dig their way out of debt.

The Federal Reserve and its cabal of greedy bankers, need to be held accountable for their criminal actions. They are guilty of U.S. tax-evasion. It’s time for pay-back, plus interest.

I refuse to contribute anymore. I’m doing everything in my power to dismantle this oppressive system, including making sure I remain in a poverty level tax bracket, where the IRS can’t get a dime out of me.

From this point forward, I’ll bury my hard earned treasure before claiming it on another IRS tax form.

F.T.G.
You're the hombre, Sancho ... keep on truckin'

Now some PSYOPS, to help get the people fired-up for their community-based PASSIVE RESISTANCE movements.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7-10-2009 by seasoul]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
We can blame everyone we want, but the fact remains that society as a whole allowed this to happen.

People have to allowed their individual power to be taken away, and repeatedly abused.

If it happens once it can be called a crime, if it happens over and over it is called complacency and acceptance.

Also people claiming to beat the system is an Oxymoron, because you pay into the system every day whether it's a little or a lot. Taxes are everywhere and on every level.

Become Amish and maybe then you'll be further removed.

So what if the current system collapses?

Do we, as a collective whole have the awareness to build a system different from the current one?

Or will we trade the old system, for something similar to the new one?

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Realtruth]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
If you're self-employed you can just stop paying taxes but what about the wage earners?

Really? They throw you in jail and take everything you own. Its called tax evasion! Dont try to seperate the self employed from those that you think are getting ****ed by the man. They are ****ing all of us!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive

If you're self-employed you can just stop paying taxes but what about the wage earners?

Really? They throw you in jail and take everything you own. Its called tax evasion! Dont try to seperate the self employed from those that you think are getting ****ed by the man. They are ****ing all of us!

That's what I was going to say. It's easy for us to say "Well the debt belongs to them so F them! Let them take care of it" Which is fine and dandy. But unless you have an army of your P.O'd neighbors armed with weapons and willing to back you up. Then you won't have much recourse when the govt. decides to send their goons. Lets not forget that the govt. unfortunately not only still has strong lawyers to back them up, but also "law enforcers" (if you want to call them that) that will be more than happy to put you in jail even though the most vicious and corrupt law breakers are the ones living in D.C.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

How can we avoid funding these criminals when our employers take out the taxes from our wages every week? If you're self-employed you can just stop paying taxes but what about the wage earners? They've got us over a barrel, literally (oil barrel that is).

The answer might make another good thread but here are a couple of good starting points.

1. Claim 9 or 10 dependents on your w-2
2. Start some kind of business, any kind, eg; Amway, Tupperware, Avon, Weed abatement, whatever! Once you have done this, you can start writing down your income immediately under the premise of "pursuit of income".
Now your new laptop and all other office supplies are a wright-off. Don't forget your display items "Tupperware"and your professional clothing. Remember that every office needs exercise equipment and of course a emergency bottle of brandy! Oh, and now that you are in business, you will need employees! That's where your kids can help. Put each of them on the payroll and they also become a taxable income reducing asset.

I know this stuff form 20 years in business and going face to face with the KGB I mean IRS. One just recently. Remember to never, never make a statement to them, only ask questions, set new appointments for another date in the future (run their clock) and never go alone!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I agree. it is not my debt at ALL....in fact I feel they are indebted to ME for ripping us off with all of their taxes, and then using all of that money for everything BUT the people.

Plus the fact I have never voted for one of them, when forced into a ballad office, I have allways drawn my own circle at the bottom and written "Gods kingdom"....... and really I consider myself a sovereign anyways.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
S + F. A great topic that should be discussed in the mainstream.

I remember as a kid when teachers taught me about feudalism they got mad at me when I said it wasn't much different than today. I recognized the similarities in taxes levied by nobles and royals. It really isnt any different today other than the bankers are the royals and the government are nobles. The people are the last to be thought of when the government incurs these outrageous debts.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by seasoul

I am glad You are making efforts; as I think many of the American People are. The masses will follow. Oh, and the music did set the tone

reply to post by Realtruth

I can definitely see where Your coming from in many regards. I understand some of the taxation is ingrained in a manner that makes it difficult not to pay, but I think much of everyday tax burden can be replaced; simply by living smarter.

As far as a new system? It is going to be struggle to ensure one can be created, and exist, but I do think it is possible.

I am still working on replies.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Excellent thread Sancho!

Our infrastructure is falling apart. Water lines are breaking all over the place and our roads are terrible...at least here in Michigan.

People are hurting all over this country while the rich and elite continue to live in the lap of luxury..the same ones WHO CAUSED THIS.

The people of this country are like roadkill. We got hit out of nowhere...now they are picking us for scraps.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

I really believe odious debt will be a defining factor that the Elite do not want us to have.

reply to post by threekings

Arg, the public indoctrination machine...aka public schools. They are indeed there to mess up Our minds, and pervert the truth. I'll bet Your teachers never liked You raising Your hand

reply to post by David9176

Thank You,

I took a cross country trip a few years ago because of some excellent fencing material I bought at a steal. Any ways, the trip was horrible. I remember driving through all the cities, and almost every single one of them had decaying infrastructure. I got to where I decided that at least in the towns, that my speed would be limited to 45mph....even when posted faster. I thought my rig, and trailer were going to break up.

I can only imagine the extra maintenance that Big Rig long haul truckers incur

new topics

top topics

join