It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small Red Dot/circle on my door this morning ?? OMG

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Here's one with red AND blue dots - this is even more spectacular:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4817a2e605cb.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I thimk we should turn this thread into a door montage

These particular specimens come from the Red Dot range.

:

To be fair, the only red dot you should worry about when you leave your door is one from a laser scope, or an irate hindu lady.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Maybe you guys just scared her off, yeesh

FYI, Red dots on doors usually signify houses to be raided and people to be arrested, I assume the other color denotes informants, or people not to be arrested.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux
Maybe you guys just scared her off, yeesh

FYI, Red dots on doors usually signify houses to be raided and people to be arrested, I assume the other color denotes informants, or people not to be arrested.

see now you scared her off.

red dots obviously mean houses that have occupants worthy of abduction and blue one means they aren't quite ready to eat yet.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Tesla

actually red ones stand for the ones who are going to hell

and the blue ones are the ones going to heaven

c'mon you guys should know this

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Jesus there's some unreasonably rude people on this site lately. The OP said they had some dots painted on the doors of their building and was wondering what it was about, then a deluge of rude responses demanding pics and bascily calling the OP a liar over some dots, when you guys know good and damned well it's a pretty common practice for newspaper delivery or building maintenance or any number of official reasons.
Just a guess, but I'd say it's entirely possible that the OP hasn't replied or posted pictures because they might have realized they were wasting their time asking you guys.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I just watched a vidoe yesterday, I can't find it in all my wayyy too many facebook links, but it was basically, red dots, taken out and shot in the head right away, blue dots taken immediatly to imprisenment camps and killed once they get there, and pink dots, after all the chaos and mess is cleaned up from the first two groups, thses sheep will be taken then for re-education at the camps........the video was an ex politician holding a ralley talking about it, and also a man from New orleans, talking about the levies been blow they heard the explosions, and somehow he found out about the stickers too or something..... I am putting a pink sticker on my door, wait until the crap passes, then switching it to a red a few months later so they think my house is already off their list, lol........ I hope lol.....
The vidoes were rather convincing though, and I know this crew will beat me for not posting the vid ASAP so I'll keep searching....

ok, this isn't the exact one, but the main one was in this series.... this one is red blue yellow???

[edit on 7-10-2009 by mellisamouse]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
I just watched a vidoe yesterday, I can't find it in all my wayyy too many facebook links, but it was basically, red dots, taken out and shot in the head right away, blue dots taken immediatly to imprisenment camps and killed once they get there,

Whoever started this obviously has some fear of large organisations and has never actually worked for one. This makes no sense at all. The problem with scenarios such as these is that people who promote them (or start the rumours) really have a poor grasp of logistics. Whilst a lot of the NWO worries are scalable or doable at the moment, particularly when it comes to the IT side of things.

However, the real grunt work, such as these 'dot system for rounding people up' schemes have to be done the hard way. This will entail lots of people, weapons and transportation. This is an incredible resource sponge and, unlike films where the villains live in volcanoes that open up to reveal giant secret cities, resources aren't infinite.

So, as with all organisations in the real world - and even the Nazi gas chambers and the like came about from 'logistic solutions' with regards to killing Jews more 'efficiently' - they, whomever they are, will need a way to cut corners on costs and manpower. This is where part of the plan behind the colour coding scheme doesn't even make sense. Shot in the head right away seems plausible enough but it leaves a lot of dead bodies in strange places: lots of (once) private homes. Those bodies can't stay there as what's the point in ruling a land that's plague ridden due to 100s of 1000s of bodies lying around. All these body-infested homes could be torched but this would mean fire management - which is very resource heavy - and not very efficient, particularly if this is happening across large cities.

Where this conspiracy gets even more clumsy is with the second category. Those that are taken to some kind of internment camp and killed once they get there. Why? What's the point in this? Yes, it appears to echo the reality of a Nazi death system but it actually doesn't. The Nazis were, in many ways, trying to keep a lot of their camps a semi-secret which meant removal and rounding up relative minorities and getting rid of them away from the general populace. It's worth pointing out that much of these people were already separated from the general populace to an extent too: ghettos, prisons, hospitals and the like. The scenario you're presenting here isn't really thatsimilar. Rather than a relative minority, this colour dot scheme appears to be part of a plan to get rid of incredibly large amounts of people, not relative minorities as with the Nazis. Why remove them from the rest of the population? Particularly after large numbers of 'red dot people' have been executed in their own homes to start with. Why organise a transport system to remove these people only to kill them the minute they reach their destination? Why not kill them in the same way as the 'red dot people'? What's to be gained by killing these people in a much more resource hungry way?

and pink dots, after all the chaos and mess is cleaned up from the first two groups, thses sheep will be taken then for re-education at the camps........

[edit on 7-10-2009 by mellisamouse]

I'm not entirely sure this makes sense. Smaller numbers are easier to control, true, but given the complete and utter removal of red dots and blue dots you only have pink dots left. Would it really be necessary to again use a resource hungry transportation and camp system for re-education purposes? I'm fairly sure that a large percentage of these pink dot survivors would have learned practically all the lessons they'd need teaching at this point.

Just to clarify, I realise that it's not something you've posited, and it's not aimed at you personally.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
This thread went downhill rather quickly. I can't even stand to read through the stupid comments. Did the OP even contact the apt. mgmt. company regarding this?

My money is on the newspaper. I have a green dot on my paper box for Sunday delivery and I am still alive to this day.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
There was something like this that happened a while ago with the coloured dots on the post box's in the us.
I think it was found out that it was a sort of system so that any military or private paramilitary could find out wether or not the occupant of the household was a threat to them or not for example in a state of marshall law.
Green means your safe
Orange means your being watched
and finally, i think red means your to be "deleted"

this could be along the same lines.

Or at the same time, could be something completely different.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I am so disappointed by some of the crap-tacular responses by some of the members of ATS in this thread. Some of you have to seriously re-think your attitude toward what you are doing here.
I'll tell ya what, though. I got a really good idea about who I should listen to and who I should disregard by this thread.
The OP has an issue and, regardless of that fact, most of you have taken the low road and made fun or called "hoax".

Is that why we're here? Really? Everyone who starts a thread expects a little ribbing, but, jeez folks, enough is enough.

You can argue that he hasn't posted pics, but, do you have to? Why not just check back later instead of berating, mocking or complaining? I'm sure most of you take offence at your own threads being full of asshats making stupid comments, yet, have NO problem doing it in others threads.

Classy. Really.

Cuhail

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 2kni3

Well I dont have a clue what the heck this is all about

One piece of advice I would offer however...

If you ever have a red dot on you or a family members head, DUCK!

FAST!

[edit on 7-10-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Jesus there's some unreasonably rude people on this site lately. The OP said they had some dots painted on the doors of their building and was wondering what it was about, then a deluge of rude responses demanding pics and bascily calling the OP a liar over some dots, when you guys know good and damned well it's a pretty common practice for newspaper delivery or building maintenance or any number of official reasons.
Just a guess, but I'd say it's entirely possible that the OP hasn't replied or posted pictures because they might have realized they were wasting their time asking you guys.

I agree in fact I think alot of these threads are being hijacked by people that troll the Godlikeproductions site because the verbage about the BS flag is the same. I think the mods should start banning these people so ATS can get back to being an intelligent forum with intelligent like minded people.

OP I do believe you saw these dots but I personallly don't think it's anything ominious. I know our newspaper deliveries do the same thing on mailboxes for different day deliveries.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I agree with the comments of how rude people on this thread have been. If I was the OP I'd never post any pics. What's the point? So many of you are clearly just here to bash people.

My feeling is that this is something benign. Maintenance schedule or some other similar process. I mean, if it was something sinister wouldn't it make more sense to place the dots in a less conspicuous location?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Post On Topic, or not at all..

Warnings are next

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join