It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel is the aggressor. The maps of Israel then and now prove it

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
whatreallyhappened.com...

How does a defensive action result in the total conquest of someone else's lands? The answer is that it does not. Israel is the aggressor. The maps of Israel then and now prove it.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by KAKUSA

Dont forget to mention that Isreal was invaded and attacked each time they used there miltary. And as it should go to the victor goes the spoils, the won the war. Should we in the US give back the land we won from the mexicans? Should we revert control to GB, should we give up all the land that was won durning the 400 years of Indian Genocide?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by KAKUSA

I would have thought that stealing someones land and killing the inhabitants because an invisible man told you to do it, was enogh of an indicator of who the aggressor is.

Or perhaps I'm looking at it too black and white ?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by KAKUSA

Dont forget to mention that Isreal was invaded and attacked each time they used there miltary. And as it should go to the victor goes the spoils, the won the war. Should we in the US give back the land we won from the mexicans? Should we revert control to GB, should we give up all the land that was won durning the 400 years of Indian Genocide?

So by your account the USA owns Germany, Italy, Japan, Iraq...etc...????

link   
As much as I disagree with Israel's policy, there are aggressors on both sides.

Everybody has blood on their hands and blaming once side for all of it is just unrealistic and wrong.

~Keeper

link   
reply to post by KAKUSA

Well they keep getting more land by defeating the countries that invade their land. You know like Syria, Jordan, Egypt, etc... It doesnt make them the agressor for beating those that attack them first. It just makes them the victor worthy of the spoils of war from those they soundly defeated over and over again.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

. Should we in the US give back the land we won from the mexicans?

How about the land you stole from the indians (NAs)

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by KAKUSA

No but we should own them, We should not fight a war unless we intend to take there land. Oh and by the way Japan, Germany, and Italy were the aggressor there not the US. Kind of like how Isreal was invaded the day it became a country, or the 6 day war, or any of the other wars it fought.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

. Should we in the US give back the land we won from the mexicans?

How about the land you stole from the indians (NAs)

I am 27 years old not three hundred and 27 years old. So I diddnt steal any land from any one...

FYI I am of Cherokee, Irish decent 100% American

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Wow, that's pretty imperialistic of you. It's kind of funny that people think we can still "own" land. The land owns us.

Imaginary lines in the sand. Silly humans.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It's early enough in this thread that perhaps both sides can see my point....

The scenario that is unfolding before Our very eyes has been laid out for a very long time.

I do not believe that Albert Pike created the idea of the three World Wars, but he certainly made it an infamous notion; as everyone living today has awaited his very written work regarding the necessity of 3 World Wars.

Why does anyone think We always talk about the final big one? Because it was laid out.

The final war coming; should We all stand by, and allow it will be that of Armageddon. The Illuminist's created, and orchestrate the Bible, and for that matter all the Abrahamic religions. They are all slave control through invisible chains.

I would encourage especially the JIDF who will be in all the Israeli threads to read up on Albert Pike. Check out www.threeworldwars.com...

Albert Pikes vision, and what is manifesting today leads up to that, is off the Abrahamic faiths to be most entirely destroyed in the battle of Armageddon(which takes place in Jerusalem). The survivors will clamor for something different to unite, and end wars....... No more Jews, Christians, or Muslims, but a New One World Religion.

Don't You see? It is their game

S&F

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I am 27 years old not three hundred and 27 years old. So I diddnt steal any land from any one... FYI I am of Cherokee, Irish decent 100% American

When you said "We one" I assumed (wrongly) that also implied "We stole" .

So clarify something for my amusement, you helped win back land from the mexicans ?

Also FYI I'm Welsh of welsh welsh decent somewhere along the way there is probably a bit of roman or norse perhaps jew, but what the hell who cares?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The land in the first image is what areas had a greater concentration of jews vs arabs. Keep in mind, most of it is desert. The second is a UN plan, not actual borders. The third shows the land the Isrealis granted to the Palestinians after they gained control following the arab invasion (and subsequent Isreali victory) in 1948. The final shows the land taken by the Isrealis following further palestinian actions (and losses). Your maps don't show who the aggresor is, only who the victor is.
As has been stated in this thread and others, to the victor go the spoils. You lose a battle you may lose your land. Do we own Japan, Germany, etc? No, becasue we granted the people their land back rather than extend ourselves into an Empire mirroring that fo the British a century earlier.
The native americans had no concept of land ownership. If they never owned it, how could it have been stolen? See why that is an invlaid arguement? In any case, much of that was purchased from them. (How do you purchase what isnt owned? I don't know but after 400 years, any Native American with a possible claim is long dead.)

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well creating the state of Israel and surrounding them with people that hate their freakin guts...well wow...who could have seen any of this coming....

Since everyone is so intent on hating another race or religion...which is often linked btw....who could have thought this was a good idea?

Their reward for the holocaust is surrounding them with more people that want to kill them...GOOD PLAN!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

So what exactly is wrong with a one world religion isn't one delusion better than 100 ?

The roman catholic church failed at this game (eventually) so why should this new religion be any different people like me don't give a crap what name invisible deities go by we don't bow down to all of them equally.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

It's kind of funny that people think we can still "own" land. The land owns us.

Star for that fine piece of wisdom, nice avatar by the way,I didn't recognize you with clothes on.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
There are very big problems with this map! Intentional problems.
1) Nobody knows how much land Palestinian Arabs owned in 1946. What people who drew this map did was to paint all land not owned by Palestinian Jews in green. But this is false. There was land owned by British government - and it is green on this map. There are areas without any owner - like large Negev desert and Judean desert. Nobody owned it. And yet it is painted green. Palestinian Arabs did own a lot more land in 1946, this is truth. But this map is so skewed it distorts the real proportions completely.
2) UN parition plan was accepted by Palestinian Jews. But not by Palestinian Arabs and surrounding Muslim countries. This is why war was declared by Arab countries and by Palestinian Arabs the moment Israel was established.
3) Palestinian leaders to this day do not recognize Israel as Jewish state , in current "agrressor" borders or in 1947 UN ones. So the arguement is pretty hollow. Both sides are guilty in the way situation is now as it is.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

I don't care for invisible imaginary freak shows as well, but what is being perpetrated is by the very Illuminated Luciferian nuts who are at the highest levels, and ran the Catholic Church during times of Inquisition.

In other words it is the same cancer all along, but they are trying to push their agenda into fruition.

Myself? I am spiritual, and buy into no religion, but should these "dark entities" get their wish finally after the centuries, and centuries of building their dream, well I won't be allowed my spirituality.

Should they achieve their One World Religion, then spirituality, and everything else will be wiped off the map. The One World Religion makes them the "gods" to be worshiped.

In other words We The People would be forced to bow down before the likes of the most vile, and evil People on the planet. Forced to quite literally tell them that their sheeeet smells of sweet godly roses. That is the goal of "their" vision for a One World Religion

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by KAKUSA

We have bases in all those countries, do we not?
Israel simply wants a buffer zone between them and those who have and would attack them. I don't blame them, anymore than I would blame the Soviet Union for using E. Europe as a buffer zone after WWII.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join