It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10-Year-Old El Paso Boy Gets $260 Ticket

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

This a tax on havenots. People with money will start homeschooling or they will private school. People with money and power would demand the teachers head on a silver platter. I think it would be fair and justified for the parents to put the teacher who did this under hidden surveillance. Discipline is fine but we are in famine times and the idiots at the school and the city government took money away from a family. I can't wait for children protective services to get one of those bogus tickets.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by eradown

This a tax on havenots. People with money will start homeschooling or they will private school. People with money and power would demand the teachers head on a silver platter. I think it would be fair and justified for the parents to put the teacher who did this under hidden surveillance. Discipline is fine but we are in famine times and the idiots at the school and the city government took money away from a family. I can't wait for children protective services to get one of those bogus tickets.

This is not a tax. "Do the crime, do the time". The law is on the books, and the law was enacted for a reason. You are making assumptions here as to what the "haves" would do vs. what the "have nots" would do. Oh, and they didn't take their money, the ticket was dismissed

Law or not, Walka didn't take the ticket sitting down. She fought it and it was dismissed.

...did you read the article?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Call it whatever you want. I disagree with the type of people who steal 260.00 from a family because someone (possibly a nut) claims he was he was acting badly. Don't give me the line it will make Mama do what you think should be done to a misbehaving child(not brat! people who label children brats should be barred from ever seeing children). Someone's head should roll for that ticket. Go visit a food bank, so you can see just what has been done to many families.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Aggie did you not read or comprehend the part of the article where the mother challenged the ticket in court. The judge dismissed the ticket. The mother was too smart to take her anger out on the kid.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join