It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Gravity felt stronger to you recently?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
haha enough of the fat jokes (although I knew this thread would get them)

As for my balance- yes its been way off since September. But what I have been feeling is a heaviness in my body, that is unnatural.

For it being an empathic sensitivity- no this is different, it is physical.

Another thought, is that with the earthquakes and tsunamis the earth has been going through some heavy changes in the past few weeks....I know that it is gearing up for a big change. I personally believe that the poles are going to flip around 2012 and that it will bring massive change to our planet.

I believe what I have been feeling- is the begining of this change.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
To claim that gravity is getting stronger... seems to me to be a rather perilous position to take. The objective measure of gravity's pull is quite pronounced in our societies. Why invoke "empathic sensitivities" to "feel" the difference, when an increase in gravity's pull would be readily apparent to any dead-pan loser drug addict who can't get their bags to weigh up properly. If there is one thing drug dealers do VERY well, it is the observation of gravity's pull and the removal of outside influences to weight measurement. If they're honest anyhow. The majority of them, I consider to be masters of "gravity manipulation". I.E., ripping people off. After all, it's not like you can report them to the BBB or Consumer Reports.

Though, to be completely honest, the Earth's gravity has gotten stronger in the last 20 years. I don't know the exact proportion by which it has, though which in regards to the tolerances of our most sensitive applications it is practically nil.

The ONLY reason why I can confidently state that Earth's gravity has gotten stronger AT ALL is merely due to the fact that Earth hasn't stopped accreting matter from outer space.

Regardless of whether or not the debris burns up in the atmosphere, the process does not convert the bolide completely to energy. Mass is accumulated. However, we're also shooting off bits of the Earth's mass into orbit and further out into the solar system - in addition to loosing a bit of mass from the top "dusting" of atmosphere which gets blown off by solar winds.

The Earth is constantly losing and gaining mass. We can't really gauge the average rate of either - but it's so minimal that it's really a non-issue. There's apparently far more (though still practically nil in practical terms) of a noticeable effect due to centripetal acceleration between the equator and the poles. This is because the Earth isn't a perfect sphere, but is kind of "squished" and slightly flatter at the poles due to the Earth's rotation and the pull of the Moon's gravity. This puts more mass between you and the center of the Earth at the Equator - which very slightly increases the pull of gravity.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Perhaps it isn't gravity itself you and your empathic friend are experiencing. Could it be an accumulation of emotions that seems to weigh heavily on you both? The emotional weight of the world, so to speak? Maybe your perceptions are right on target but instead of the physical force of gravity changing, it could be the collective weight of a (perceived) doomed society pulling you physically down.

Star for you. This is probably the assessment which has the most... er... weight, so to speak, IMO.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
You suffer from MS don't you? I recall seeing you mention this in some of your other threads.

My husband has MS and he has had a lot of balance problems lately. I can see him moving differently than he normally does.

We have an appointment with his neurologist in a week for an MRI.

Have you asked your neurologist about this feeling of extra gravity you are feeling lately?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I had sort of a prophetic dream once;

everyone were standing on the roofs of buildings looking up at the sky,I ma
then all of the sudden the entire sky as far as the eye could see was lit up with what looked like fireworks;
and all of the sudden everyone including myself was pinned down to the ground by an unseen force;
at the time i thought it was a virus but now that you mention it; it couldve been gravity;
in the dream alot of people died instantly, and alot of people went crazy and started murdering, raping, and commiting sucide;
I managed to get myself up and climb down from the roof;
and as i was walking i hit these 2 switches on my hands and a suit of armor just started covering my entire body,
and on the back of the suit in huge white letters it said "Enviromental Protection";
and i walked over to a group of people that had on the same type of armor as me;
and when i walked over a lady yelled at everyone saying "Show your commander/superior some respect!!!!"
and everyone hurried up and put on their armor/uniforms and saluted me;

then the dream shifted into the past; showing people rioting and attacking government places...

that was pretty much all of it;
and i have also heard of people having the same type of dreams

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

I believe that you feel this way, but subjective feelings cannot be the basis for such a conclusion. At most, you have a hunch or instinct, but without verification that's all it is. There are ways to measure gravity and I am sure if you find a cooperative student of physics, you can do so by the following types of tests:

* Falling body measurements. One drops an object and directly computes the acceleration the body undergoes by carefully measuring distance and time as the body falls.
* Pendulum measurements. In this type of measurement, the gravitational acceleration is estimated by measuring the period oscillation of a pendulum.
* Mass on spring measurements. By suspending a mass on a spring and observing how much the spring deforms under the force of gravity, an estimate of the gravitational acceleration can be determined.

Of course, if there were more than a fractional difference in gravity, then you would suddenly be lighter on a scale. Or you could suddenly bench press much more weight.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I'm inclined to agree with other posters who are saying it is probably related to emotional burden weighing you down. I've personally felt somewhat light for the last several months. Emotional, psychological, spiritual, and physical health are all intertwined.

I would suggest starting a regular exercise program if you are not doing so already. Also, maybe change your diet somewhat to cut out processed foods and all sources of HFCS. I've found that adaptogens work incredibly well for nourishing my internal organs and bringing about a calm, light state of mind and general feeling. Eluthero, American Ginseng, Gotu kola, & Bacopa are what I'm currently taking.

Go take a walk somewhere where there are many large trees. That always lightens me up somewhat.

Hope you feel better soon

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Has Gravity felt stronger to you recently?

No.

However, according to at least one channeling group claiming to be channeling the Pleadians, part of the approach to 2012 would be accompanies by a slowing of the earths rotational rate. If true, the centrifugal force accelerating you away from the center of the earth would be...which ordinarily would act as s slight counter to the force of gravity pulling you towards the earth...would be less.

Nevertheless, I have personally not noticed any difference. In any case, if such a difference were manifesting itself, it should be easy enough to test.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Yes I do suffer from MS, and have balance issues, and have seen my neurologist lately, HOWEVER this is something totally different, and the fact that my other friend on ATS has been experiencing the same thing-- this was my clue that It wasnt "all me" or "in my head".

I will tell her to post her experiences on this thread so that I dont sound too crazy

Im sorry your husband suffers from MS aswell, it is an awful disease. It takes alot of strength and patience, and gratitude to live with it.
(((HUGS)))

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
S&F darlin!
... and I do think this topic deserves it's own thread for a multitude of reasons. It's a subject that's been discussed not only among the OP and myself but also among other ATSers of varying belief systems.

So, yes this is a very real thing. In fact, I mentioned it quite a while back when it first started occurring with me (in a few of my older threads). Personally I started experiencing it about 6 months ago, in varying degrees. (Good to see Evasius on this thread; as I am pretty postive I mentioned it in TWZ talks as well)

I cannot adequately describe the feeling of it for those who haven't actually had the experience first hand; so please do bear with me. It's absolutely not a physical (body) type heaviness nor is it the realization of our 'weight of emotions', although that statement did have a degree of perception behind it. I think some of us here are intellectual enough to make the differentiation between our personal manifestations of energy and something coming from forces outside of ourselves; though the skeptics will naturally rip at anything out of their tiny realm; so be it.

The way I would describe it is as more of a disturbance that cannot be attributed to any reasonable explanation. It actually feels as if gravity is pulling upon us more intensely. From what I've gathered thus far, only extreme senstives have been able to put a term to the sensation. Others, while they may be feeling something of a similar nature, seem to lack the fortitude to describe precisely how it feels to them. Naturally it's been a topic among empaths because we tend to experience things on a more profound level than most. ...... and before that statement gets badgered let me attest to the fact that it's much more curse than it is gift to the majority of us.

So what is causing it?! Well, no one thus far seems to have an exact answer but many of us have an idea. Our place (Earth) in the solar system, for one. Personally, that has been my best guess, being that we are approacing the galactic alignment; the first ever in our human history. Modern science doesn't have a definitive answer as to what humanity will experience during this progression.

In addition, there are many possible scenarios for the next few years that could also provide a decent theory. Like the OP mentioned, no one has really been able to rule out the possiblity of Niburu or any other 2012 phenomenon for that matter.

What many of us fail to realize is that this universe has always been and likely will remain a vast and magnificent mystery. Who are any of us to dispute the possiblities?; Or for that matter, downplay the experiences of another individual???

I truly believe it's time for a mass wake up call.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Please don't let it get to you darlin! *Hugzzzz*

......and for the record, I am the 'friend' the OP has been referring to and I am happy to answer any questions. Well, any questions of a VALID nature, that is!

Fact is, many of us simply experience phenomenon that others do not. No one here is attempting to present themselves in any 'special' way nor favorable light. We are here merely to exchange our deepest thoughts and ideas, as well as explore our common bonds. For some of us, finding a rare, like minded individual is a beautiful (and important) thing. Anyone that feels the need to trash that should find another means of entertainment IMHO.

BTW, to whoever might be interested............... I've also been experiencing what I've not so fondly coined 'sky anxiety'. This too has been going on for about 6 months or so. I have discussed it in other threads as well.

I've always been an intuitive individual, too much so in many cases. It's something I've worked at diligently to keep in check. My entire life has been about balancing my 'unusual' ideas/perceptions and maintaining a 'normal' life. I am your text book productive citizen! LOL! I just have NEVER been able to shake the feeling that something of monumental proportions would unfold during my lifetime. I have had these feelings since early childhood......
and now actually having evidence of such occurrences and the feelings of all these different things in motion... well it's been a bizarre time to say the least!

To get back to point, we're all just sharing what we feel and believe. Some people just have a peculiar inherent knowing that eats us up our entire lives. When we can find eachother and discuss it, well, it's a special thing!

[edit on 6-10-2009 by jackieps1975]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

Thank You sweetheart for your thoughts! You presented your experiences very eloquently, thank you for confirming my experiences!

HUGS TTYS

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Maybe your just getting fat :\

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
No gravity is still the same just checked my scale my 1 ounce weight still weighs an even 28 grams.
If this were to change it would be talked about on MSM quickly as weight is affected by gravity and almost everyone has the ablilty to measure it. Posing that question is like asking "Has anyone noticed the inch has been getting longer recently?"

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
I wish I could blame gravity for that heavy feeling. For me it just the extra weight gain.
Burn off the pounds and you'll feel fine.

Same supposition here.
But it does really seem like 'time' is speeding up though. Perhaps gravity is linked.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I know it sounds strange, but I am convinced that something has shifted recently in the past 3 weeks (Nibiru coming closer? Solar Flares?) and Gravity feels much stronger to me, and a fellow ATS Member friend of mine.

Hi, it is very interesting you mention solar flares. Material that I have recently researched suggests we are going to experience a major solar event (x class flare CME??) at the end of this month/late 2009.

These specific disclosures have been revealed by various sources from the Mayan Council of Elders, by a scientist on Project Camelot and warned about by 'Illuminati insider' Hidden Hand.

If this was only coming from one source it would be much easier to dismiss, but I am certainly paying attention. I personally feel it would be wise to stock up on food and water as a precautionary measure as grids will certainly be affected if these sources timelines prove reliable.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I've never been led into the planet X theories, and there is too much evidence to the contrary, even if there was a coverup, for a large body, either a dwarf star or planet, larger than Jupiter, would be noticeable. And the sun is a giant magnet, with a huge gravity field, it would be affected very strongly by anything entering into our solar system, and it would have either trapped into orbit, or expelled it.

The gravity may be increasing though, for massive black holes theoretically are spinning at maximum speed and are very collapsed and thin, and they exert radially a high intensity gravity field known as the dark rift. We progress through the galaxy bobbing up and down in a regualr cycle, and there is alot of evidence left in our ice caps, in core samples of regular progressions of trapped cosmic dust, and in our magma samples of magnetic pole reversals which are frozen in many different directions, and we have sunken cities off the coasts of many regions, that weren't disturbed, the whole land mass sunk.

We're feeling the undertow now a we approach this plane of gravity. This will cause some major upheavals, and crustal displacement, earth's axis will most likely change as well. What some call planet X, relates to the atroid belt where the planet that was destroyed resides. Its missing much of its mass, because on a regular cylce, as we reach this high intensity gravity field, the astroids are disturbed, and some exit our solar system, so over time its gradually being reduced. Some head our way.

The thing is, this may be depicted as something very bad, its been described to me as an event that is variable, and it depends on other factors too. So, it can be like a lion or a lamb perhaps, not sure on that, but this is what we need to run with, and start to think about. How we can keep powerfully protected, and safe, and also, stir the pot and do things in bold and daring ways to get in our leaders faces. Also, we need to metaphysically turn towards meditations on the power grids to shield and heal earth, and if disclosure comes, there may be technology as well.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

If gravity increased you would weigh more on a scale. Keep tabs on what your weight is, if it has gone up then perhaps you're right. If it's the same then you're just seeing things.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak

If gravity increased you would weigh more on a scale. Keep tabs on what your weight is, if it has gone up then perhaps you're right. If it's the same then you're just seeing things.

Don't trust the scale.

I've been scraping for work and flat had no work for a while.

My scale says I'm heavier but I think it is stress, less exercise and more beer.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: xynephadyn

Hi,

Are you still there? Yes I have felt this feeling and am feeling it right this moment as I sit at the kitchen table. Prior to when this started for me a few weeks back I also experienced an anti-gravity feeling as if I was walking on air - pretty cool feeling and I much prefer that feeling (though this has pretty much stopped now) than this heavy gravity one.

Question for you - did you feel this after some spiritual work/path by any chance? Did you experience what they call a Kundalini awakening?

Look forward to hearing from you.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join