It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
They have been used as a spiritual practice (and still are), as a way on the path to enlightenment.However they're also used for physical ailments
- Increases memory power and sharpens the brain
- Enhances concentration and prevents Insomnia
- Regular practice ensures the cure of psychological disorders such as hysteria, anger, depression and other mental problems
- It helps to increase the weight of weak people
- It improves the complexion of skin by making it glow
- It makes the body healthy and active
- It helps retain the clarity in blood by balancing the water content in your body
- Prevents the pain of diseases such as gastroenteritis and muscle shrinkage
- It cures diseases of old age such as rheumatism, arthritis, gout, parkinson's disease and paralysis without the use of any medicine
- It is useful for Cervical Spondilytis, paralysis to face and catching of nerve in neck
- It helps get rid of the disorder of gas in the stomach
- It relieves an earache within 4 or 5 minutes
- It is useful for deaf and mentally challenged people who were not born with the condition
- It brings down cholesterol in your body and helps in reducing weight
- It decreases anxiety
- It corrects indigestion problems
- It helps immunity get better
- It increases the power of eyes and brings down the incidence of eye related diseases
- It removes vitamin deficiency and the feeling of fatigue
- It regulates diabetes
- It cures constipation and piles
- It helps in regular excretion of normal waste
- It strengthens the heart and regularizes palpitation
- It regulates the excretory system
- It reduces gastric trouble
- It stops the production of phlegm and gives power to lungs
- It cures severe cold and bronchial infections
- It invigorates and strenghtens the body
It would be interesting to hear what you all have to say on this subject!
Originally posted by goldenlight
reply to post by grantbeed
kundlini awakening is something different and a serious thing not to be taken lightly. it rises naturally. it should not be forced as it can be cause problems if raised without the chakras being fully active or a person not being spiritually progressed.
[edit on 6-10-2009 by goldenlight]
does anyone have any reliable information - perhaps even personal
experiences - about the spontaneous formation of "mudras"?
I have searched
none of them offered more than vague theoretical musings
I find it inexplicably difficult to assess even myself what
type of information specifically would I like to obtain
I suppose I was really asking about personal experiences with spontaneous "mudra" formation