It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOOK REVIEW (sort of): 101 People You Wont Meet in Heaven

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I was in a book store the other day, and I was just browsing, looking for a few books here and there, and this book caught my attention. "101 People You Wont Meet in Heaven" by Michael Powell. Great title, even though I don't believe in heaven. I picked it up and started scanning through it - naturally interested in who wouldn't be speaking to St. Peter (right?...it's all bogus anyways, but you get my point)
Manson, Jeffery Dahmer, the NightStalker - for obvious low-level scumbags. Then there's the National scumbags - Stalin, Hitler, Himmler, Mao, Pol Pot...among many others but you'll forgive me if I forget every one of them; those are the most prominent to mind.
But you know who I didn't find in there? Not one? Well, of course the greatest examples of human evil in History...the ones coming right out of the great old U. S. of A; Truman's Atomic bombing of Hiroshima; Reagan's supporting of Death Squads in Latin America; Bush's lying to Congress, and subsequent killing of 100,000 Iraqis, 3000 American Soldiers...not to mention torture, or stonewalling new investigations into 9/11.
This is appalling to me. No American politician mentioned? At all? Are they that perfect? Is this the Power of the American Empire? I protest! I believe a full boycott is in order of Michael Powell's books.
Give me some feedback people. Tell me what you think. Oh, and don't forget to rebel against the system ; )

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anarchist69
..."101 People You Wont Meet in Heaven" by Michael Powell...

I guess Michael Powell didn't read that part in the Bible that said we aren't judge of such things.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by the siren

Originally posted by Anarchist69
..."101 People You Wont Meet in Heaven" by Michael Powell...

I guess Michael Powell didn't read that part in the Bible that said we aren't judge of such things.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Michael Powell is a lying swine. His work should be boycotted until he goes bankrupt and ends up living in a cardboard box.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Too right to op, americans have been the most evil country in history right up there with anyone.

Hollywood has made people think the opposite of reality.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
That's absolutely correct. The actions of our "leaders" have caused the death of thousands. It's sickening that celebrity spectators like Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity have justified the actions of these monsters. I'm not saying other Super Powers are any better...but the fact that all these actions are glossed over or never spoken about at all is a perfect example of the totalitarian doctrine of nationalism. When was the last time we heard that Reagan's administration funded murderous Death Squads in Latin America - suppressing Democratic change, like in Nicaragua? Oh that's right - they were "communist." Can't have that now, can we? So kill all of them, kids included. How sick. It's time for American Imperialism be brought to light.

top topics

join