It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Amazingly Legal Weapons

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I found this in an article on Crack.com (www.cracked.com...). Not everything in the article was weaponry so I decided to thin it a bit.
Apparently all of these things are legal in the U.S. (sorry I don't know if they are legal in any other countries) Also, I'm sorry if there is already a thread about this. I don't normally poke my nose into weaponry (though I should).

1. Flamethrower - (in 10 states there are a few laws about this but, in the other forty all's clear.)
2. Tannerite - It's not really aweapon all by its self but if you shoot at it, it'll blow up. I think that pretty much acts as a bomb.
3. Garage Guns -These things are pretty much legal in any country 'cuz it would be ridiculous to try and track them all.
4. Mini-Gun -This little baby is capable of fireing 160 times a second, 'nuf said.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
There's also a couple of short pipes. About 16 inches long. Or a chain. Used both and they're legal anywhere as far as I know. If nothing else get a baseball bat.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reality-check
4. Mini-Gun -This little baby is capable of fireing 160 times a second, 'nuf said.

I believe this one is only legal if you buy the ones made before a certain date when they brought in a law about automatic weapons.

Of course all the mini guns made and sold before that date are actually safe to be in private hands as they can only fire marshmallows

and BTW - how much is 160 rounds gonna run you down wall marts? - I reckon I could easily shred a months sallery in about 20 mins!!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Small, concealable, innocuous looking: extremely effective - Kubotan
Legal & best of all, unless very unlucky, non-lethal.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Simple way of making a flamethrower...Deodrant can+lighter.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Personally I've always found that a good old fashioned tire iron works the best.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
lol@ shred a months salary in 20 minutes that had me rollin
awesome comeback

anyting can be a weapon..i do oh so love a thread like this
even a number 2 pnecil! can be deadly..take the blade off a lawnmower, you got yoursef a temporary lightweight axe. broken beer bottle! got yourself a ghetto knife* cut open aluminum can..got yourself a soft crude cutting knife, melt alot of them down, forge it, and you got yourself a soft butcrude weapon..a friend of mine 2 years ago, showed me a simple shank he made* out of some steel he got a work and a grinding wheel. about 5 inches long, it was a small slab, cut and sharpened top side..can be easily concealed, and sued with brutal forward thrusting force

table forks!! self explanitory...butter knife! take too much force to stab, but i guess if your strong and big enough a guy, it could work. I got this idea, form an older movie with robert deniro..he played a captain guy in the navy, helping the first black man, becoming a deep sea diver* the crazy adrmirmal on base, said did yuo know..2 tablespoons of machine oil will rneder a submarines water supply useless? well..you know yuor enemys position..find thier water source or buffalo..all you gotta do, is our enough motor oil, unsued or prefferably, TWC2 oil( 2 cycle oil) in their water suplpy
and its ALL sold over the couner

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

I liked that one too...

I thought I'd do the maths on 20 min's fireing!

@ 160 rounds/min that's a max of 192,000 rounds in 20 min's (of course that's impossible - I seriously doubt the gun would survive continuous fire - but just for arguments sake)

Surplus Ammunition 7.62x51mm NATO (308 Winchester) 147 Grain Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail Berdan Primed Battle Pack of 200 (10 Boxes of 20)
Product #: 945421
MidwayUSA Price: $109.99 Sale!
Compare at: $119.99 You save $10.00!

I've no idea if that's a good price - but I'll go with $109.99 for 200 rounds.

So that's 190,000/200=960
960*$109.99=$105,590.40

I don't get paid $105,590.40 per month.... $1,267,084.80 per year...

That is one very expensive hobby

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunken Drum

Yeah my Instructor had one of those and I was curious what it was until he told me and I thought Cool idea while still being innocuous but potentially useful if the need arose in an extreme conflict situation. Well Me I carry an even more innocuous and seemingly benign potential weapon which is a........ Parker Pen
Think about it 5lbs of pressure on ones Carotid artery with that and its lights out yeah?

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Epsillion70]

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Epsillion70]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
People would be better off with no guns, or weapons intended for killing.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by emosun16

They'd be better off until someone WITH a weapon for killing decided that unarmed, defenseless people were easy targets and actually killed them.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I know its illegal, but my taser creates a nice little lightning bolt that most people just do not want to f^ck with.

Until he pulls out a gun but thats besides the point

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
There's also a couple of short pipes. About 16 inches long. Or a chain. Used both and they're legal anywhere as far as I know. If nothing else get a baseball bat.

Depending on what you do with short pipes they can be illegal as hell.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by emosun16
People would be better off with no guns, or weapons intended for killing. [/quote

That would be great if you could disarm the entire world .#1 being all the governments of the world.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunken Drum

A mini-Mag Lite on a lanyard works fantastically well also. I always have my 'flashlight' on me.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
When I read the title, this was what came to mind....industrials!
Nail guns, pe'ton gun blanck powered concrete anchor gun, and never underestimate the propper placement and use of highly charged Capacitors!
Shoot I consider the fire extinguisher mounted by my front door @ eye lvl "pin pulled ready to fight fire" a weapon.
Its endless, but I find that the less popular, would/will be the most affective given current info. trading and knowledge shared by all..

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I am currently building my very own high powered, full-auto BB gun. It is so simple of a concept. I am using a long thin pipe pipe with a 1/8" diameter, a tank for the BBs and an 2000lb air compressor. It utilizes the Venturi effect to draw up the BBs and send them through the barrel. I hope when it's done to achieve a 60 BB a second fire rate, and accuracy out to 100 to 150 yrds. Advantages: Legal, gun powderless, near silent (slight hiss), lethal inside 50 yrds, and CHEAP!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
A plumbers gun is always handy for blasting stuff

Pretty easy to get hold of all the equipment aswell without having to buy it, just venture into your local building site building new houses and everything should be right there

the frozen orange or a tennis ball filled with with cement seems to work the best with mens deodorant as the accelerant of choice....

and of course your standard peso ignighter from any gas heating system...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
i have a meat cleaver. could that be used as weapon?
sledgehammer?
axe?
an old woman once (accidentally) killed a hostile polar bear by stuffing her mitten down it's throat, suffocating it.
i read a fiction book where a small girl superglued a guys nose and mouth shut.
captain kirk made a cannon that shoots diamonds on a barren planet!!!
arsenic and old lace.

kill, kill, kill!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join