It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACORN embezzlement tops 5 million...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
ACORN embezzlement has now reached 5 million according to an internal investigation. With such rampant corruption where does it stop with this group? ACORN needs to be tried under RICO statutes. The politicians still backing this organization need to be held accountable. I don't mean to paint with a broad brush, their stated goal and mission statement is noble and good, however it is being used by the managers, supervisors and owners as a cloak. Lining thier pockets with our tax money and helping people circumvent the law.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by djvexd]

[edit on 5-10-2009 by djvexd]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

ACORN Chief Executive Officer Bertha Lewis said the new accusation about the embezzlement is "completely false." She said she would comment further after she and ACORN attorneys have a chance to review the subpoena.

Haha, that old skank lies more than Obama.

We should take up a pool on what crime ACORN is going to get caught committing next.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
If I am not mistaken she tried the same denial when the 'pimp' tapes started surfacing. I got 20 on organized crime conviction.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
My vote is for election tampering or vote fraud. These roaches need to have light cast on all their dealings.Blaming the underlings will only go so far. The people at the top have to answer sometime.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

Apparently now there are rumblings of ACORN possibly throwing the Minnesota vote to Franken. Just seems kind of convienent that his opponent was up before the run-off then all of a sudden 30,000 democrats became registered during the run-off pushing Franken to a 300 vote win. And ACORN was really out there pushing the registrations.ACORN Minnesota

Franken

[edit on 8-10-2009 by djvexd]

new topics

top topics

join