It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is something in the vaccine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I know this on other threads but you need it here too

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by djusdjus

"Unless you are a soldier,in which case,you signed on for it"

Yes?And we all know that the gov't/military would NEVER do anything to harm any of their soldiers/servicemen/servicewomen.....

Sarcasm intended,but not toward YOU.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame

The way it's looking right now this little white girl will have her arm out as soon as the vaccine is available at my doctors office.

Even though I don't agree with the currant or previous administration I still don't believe our government is trying to harm us with the swine flu shot.

Consider:

1) the mysterious breakout in Mexico surrounding the jokers visit there.

2) the MSM's extreme push for a vaccine when this flu has a lower kill rate than the normal seasonal flu.

3) the behaviors and attitudes of the 'ruling political class' (aka secret societies) over the last several decades.

4) the fact that the FBI refused to prosecute nearly overt Turkish and Israeli spy rings and US traitors.

5) the fact that the FBI stumbled into CIA smuggling operations and allowed it to continue.

6) the fact that the US government has openly broken major elements of international and domestic law for almost a decade.

7) the government's documented history of experimentation on US citizens in a big way

8) many, many more seriously odd behaviors from the US government

I would suggest that if your "fight or flight" mechanism is not on total alert, perhaps you need this mechanism recalibrated. I can easily imagine large numbers of those going-with-the-flow ending up with cancers, diseases and unidentifiable syndromes after a suitably long incubation period (depending on batch numbers and objective).

Do you really trust this government? Good luck to you.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

Please note the following FDA site has the "Insert" that is included in each case of H1N1 vaccine (the public doesn't get this insert). It is a PDF file. You will need to click on the first item under "Search" on this page and you will pull up a file of about 14 pages of info from the FDA on the H1N1 vaccine, including some of the "ingrediants". Yes, it does list Mercury as an active ingrediant...

google2.fda.gov...

A further note: The inhaled version contains the live H1N1 virus in it. The shot contains the dead H1N1 virus in it. I don't intend to take the inhalent or shot. I have been taking a 2000 unit vitamin B3 tab twice daily to boost my immune system. A 200 tab bottle of these cost just $8 at my local Wal-Mart store.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aree Laxyn
Listen to this then!

I called the local hospital here in Sweden where i live, and asked if i and my kids should take the vaccine shot or not, due to all that has been written about it that i was skeptical against it.
I said i heard and read on the web that the vaccine is not healthy and contaminated with something.
This was a female Doctor i talked to.
Guess what she answered?
"I suggest to all that calls here, that they should wait, we have been receiving a lot of bad info about this vaccine here to.

Whats going on ???

Yeah crazy!

You wanna know what is even more suspicious, myself and some friends had the opportunity to talk to the boss of Socialstyrelsens smittskyddsenhet (Swedish social board and unit for Infectious Diseases) : Anders Tegnell.

Anders Tegnell was yapping all about how we must follow the WHO guide lines and the usual hype regarding this vaccine.

So during the chat with this guy a lot of questions came up about the ingredients of the vaccine and the high doses of; Mercury (thimerosal) and the awfully high doses of ASO3 Squalene adjuvant (Skvalen in Swedish) in the vaccine.

(Thimerosal is completely forbidden by Law to use in vaccines in Sweden)

These questions were made by several people among them a Doctor and a Bio-scientist - friends of mine, who pointed out and gave links to studies and scientifical papers made by Swedish scientists connected to the Swedish Defence NBC Research Establishment, and 'Karolinska institute' regarding the injected oil Squalene:

Can Induce a Chronic T-Cell-Mediated Arthritis in Rats

And my friend said: "you do understand if something goes wrong, the people will hold you guys responsable for the after-effects of a mass vaccination of a vaccine that has not been tested properly in three phases, but instead is rushed out from production into people's blood streams"

"You do understand that, right?"- my Doctor friend said.

And the guy "Anders" didn't knew what to say, he went totally quiet! and was then trying to censor us with the ordinary BS and kept parroting about that we need to trust the WHO and that the vaccine would be tested and so on. (Like; nothing to see here, move on please!)

Several Doctors & Bio scientists then went suspious about this and started to inform themselfs as well as others, sending these research papers around and finally felt that something were not completely right about this hype and the ingredients of the vaccine - so they started to ask diffucult questions that even the MSM had censored and edited out from articles with them.

And the worst thing that had them worried was that all the vaccine-producers were without responability and are not liable for any damages if something later went wrong with people who took the vaccine.

All these actions together made these Doctors and people to become even more worried about the developments.

And guess what happened here in Sweden when that occured? THE HYPE suddenly disappered from the MSM - not a single word about the vaccine anywhere.

And on the television news they now say in interviews with governmental health officials that it's maybe better to wait and see, and wait for further testing of the vaccine before they can be sure enough to decide about the mass vaccinations. WTF? we get different answers every week!

So hopefully they now understand that there is something more sinister about the ingredients/adjuvant of this vaccine than they had understanding of earlier - thereof the complete silence about it in the media now!

Very suspicious indeed!

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Decoy

What worries me most in cases like the one in NY is that the people who are being forced to take the shot or lose their job are also the ones that will be seeing/treating ALL the people in the area. So if something were to be spread from the vaccine, it's getting a leg up by starting out in our health system.

To those who think our government would do things in a more sneaky manner. They've got us all split up worrying over this vaccine while they try to sneak other things past us. I say, forget the vaccine, it's not worth the risk, and keep a better watch on the government officials. They ARE trying to do bad things to us.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
It's coming folks. Makes me think that there really IS something in the vaccine.

Where did you get that idea?
Could you expand on your thesis?

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Well, the way I see it, I reckon its simply this:

The vaccine does protect you against the strain in the same way the standard flu vaccine will protect you against the standard flu virus

The reason its pushed is simply because the low immunity of the US could potentially have alot more people get it, calling into work, and slowing the economy down even more with sick days all over the place

Lots of people suggest if you want to know the truth, follow the money, but this is pretty transparent...if production slows down overall in the US, wall street suffers...and that means empire holders suffer...so ya, there could be a conspiracy, but its more than likely one of those conspiracys that the truth is pretty simple and non-end times...aka, wall street doesnt want you to stop going to work so they can continue making millions off your labor.

Why must there be more to it?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I think people need to understand the thermisol thing.

While I'm not trying to advocate the vaccine, there are facts that some seem un-aware of.

Thermisol has been used in injections for a long time. Most of you probably have taken a shot that had it in (in the US). I'm sure most everyone here has had a tetanus shot, myself included.

Guess what? Tetanus and Diphtheria injections contain thermisol.

It also clears the body pretty quickly. The article I've quoted below is pretty informative and is worth a read in your personal research if deciding to get the vaccine.

Thiomersal - Wikipedia

Risk assessment for effects on the nervous system have been made by extrapolating from dose-response relationships for methylmercury.[9] Methylmercury and ethylmercury distributes to all body tissues, crossing the blood-brain barrier and the placental barrier, and ethylmercury also moves freely throughout the body.[10] Concerns based on extrapolations from methylmercury caused thiomersal to be removed from U.S. childhood vaccines, starting in 1999. Since then, it has been found that ethylmercury is cleared from the body and the brain significantly faster than methylmercury, so the late-1990s risk assessments turned out to be overly conservative.[9] A 2008 study found that the half-life of blood mercury after vaccination averages 3.7 days for newborns and infants, much shorter than the 44 days for methylmercury.[11]

(visit the link for the full article)

[edit on 6-10-2009 by n1zzzn]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by n1zzzn

You trust your life to an article on Wikipedia? Not exactly a medical authority. No thanks. Just too many things don't ad up on this scare tactic non-pandemic. Bottom line is; Do you trust BigGov or not?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I trust my life to wikipedia about as much as I trust it to this forum.

Also, you can bash the wiki all you want, but that article is sited and annotated from real medical articles.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by n1zzzn
I think people need to understand the thermisol thing.

While I'm not trying to advocate the vaccine, there are facts that some seem un-aware of.

Thermisol has been used in injections for a long time. Most of you probably have taken a shot that had it in (in the US). I'm sure most everyone here has had a tetanus shot, myself included.

Guess what? Tetanus and Diphtheria injections contain thermisol.

It also clears the body pretty quickly. The article I've quoted below is pretty informative and is worth a read in your personal research if deciding to get the vaccine.

Thiomersal - Wikipedia

Risk assessment for effects on the nervous system have been made by extrapolating from dose-response relationships for methylmercury.[9] Methylmercury and ethylmercury distributes to all body tissues, crossing the blood-brain barrier and the placental barrier, and ethylmercury also moves freely throughout the body.[10] Concerns based on extrapolations from methylmercury caused thiomersal to be removed from U.S. childhood vaccines, starting in 1999. Since then, it has been found that ethylmercury is cleared from the body and the brain significantly faster than methylmercury, so the late-1990s risk assessments turned out to be overly conservative.[9] A 2008 study found that the half-life of blood mercury after vaccination averages 3.7 days for newborns and infants, much shorter than the 44 days for methylmercury.[11]

(visit the link for the full article)

And several other studies made by swedish scientists said that Thiomersal can couse Autism and have other neurological effects on growing children.

They now also suspect that the explosion of ADHD could be connected with the vaccination of several shots containing Thiomersal that was given to children together at one time with not so much time apart between the shots.

The concentration of Thiomersal of all those shots gets to strong for the childrens brain.

Therefore is now Thiomersal stricly forbidden to be used in vaccine in Sweden.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I don't think any of us actually know what is going on here. This could all just blow over like a alot of things tend to. But I know one thing. DOCTORS are coming out against this thing in a big way. That to me raises a big red flag.
I'm not getting it. I can't speak for the rest of my family and friends. There just isn't enough evidence supporting positives for this H1N1 vaccine. And there is starting to be an overwhelming amount of evidence supporting the negatives. That is enough for me. It SHOULD be enough for everyone. But that isn't even the real reason either. Look where this is coming from people. We sit here everyday and rail against the things (too many to count now) our government is doing against us and the rest of the world. Why in the hell would we trust them? I Know it seems hard to grasp our leaders would do something sinister to their own people. Until you look back at history and start to see the parallels. They have given us no reason to trust them and therefore anything they push this hard should send us running the other direction.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I just heard this morning on the news that the swine flu nasal vaccination should not be taken by pregnant women or people over age 50. That tidbit of information should be in every mention of the vaccination and this is the first time I heard it.

They did say the nasal vaccination contains live virus.

[edit on 10/6/2009 by sad_eyed_lady]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by n1zzzn

Also, you can bash the wiki all you want, but that article is sited and annotated from real medical articles.

Yeah and the articles is often paid for by the Big Pharma Mafia!

Seriously, WTF?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by dtice

Exactly! Well said. I trust more the 500 health care providers in NYC who said, "Not me", when told they would loose their jobs if they didn't get jabbed. BigGov is no friend of mine...but if you like it, hey let 'em jab away.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
i remember listening to npr and to paraphrase what they said...

Q: are people worried about when the new flu vaccine will actually show up?
Doctor: People are really getting worried that they wont be able to get it in time, yes

Q: with the upcoming flu season, im sure parents are wanting their kids inoculated immediately arent they?
Doctor: of course they are, people are really anxious to be protected and will stop at nothing to get it so they are safe, especially their children.

Q: when do you think the vaccine will be ready?
Doctor: we just arent sure! and its really frustrating because sooooo many people are asking for it and all we can say is we arent sure!

.... leads me to believe its a making people seem to want it, because NOBODY wants to be left behind on the bandwagon... right?

i mean since EVERYONE wants it... shouldnt you too?

[edit on 10/6/2009 by mahtoosacks]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn
I am saying that is ridiculous. It is about the money.

If the season goes buy and they don't sell all the vaccine it hits the profit.

I say let's all refuse to take the vaccines and bankrupt good old Big Pharma instead. Strike a blow for NWO resistance by making them as poor as we are. That alone will change minds.
I've seen plenty scary stuff, but here is something that you guys probably don't know about (maybe I need to do a NWO thesis or something?).
All of this is a big giant onion - DHHS holds either the patent on The Verichip (google VeriChip and Tommy Thompson DHHS, Tommy Thompson fired for not taking chip) or has heavily invested in it. DHHS and the CDC work hand in hand on American Health policy. They are dying to chip each and every one of you and you have no clue of the technology in existence today. There is a version of the RFiD chip, referred to as a passive chip because it has to be activated - meaning it does not transmit all the time - that is the size of talcum powder that you put on a baby's butt.
Can't you put talc in a dish with any other fluid and put it in a syringe? Of course you can. Just ask any heroine addict if little powder can be injected into your veins. Oh and H.R. 875/The Food Safety Modernization Act, will put a Food Czar and a new Food Protection Agency INSIDE DHHS!
Also have you guys read the new stats on autism? Have any of you noticed all the drug recalls because of the deaths associated with stuff the government touts as safe? Many products are directed at women and children - which if women are gone, you would have one heck of a population decrease - which is what the Illuminati want right? All the proof I need on that is the Denver Airport Mural which shows 3 dead females (1 African adult, 1 Native American Adult and 1 white child!), no males, in caskets while the nazi specter character looms over them triumphant.
You can google these things and check them out yourselves. Also if you wish, you can purchase chips through the internet along with their readers. Google it - if you find it for yourself, you just may finally believe it.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The gubmen done hafta make it mandatory. Yer employer will do all that. Git da shot or git farred ( fired in case ya'll done speak 'neck ). My ole lady already got da werd on dat frum da mannn.

Seriously, get the shot or get fired? What a load of crap.

PG

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dtice
But I know one thing. DOCTORS are coming out against this thing in a big way. That to me raises a big red flag.

What I'd like to know is what doctors are saying it and are they on recvord for it? I've looked, It's kinda hard to find "lots" of doctors saying that. Any help?

PG

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join