It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is something in the vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

it may kill you in 5 years, not instant. If it was instant, the government would be in big trouble.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
My friend had H1N1, got a shot at the hospital (I'm guessing Tamiflu), and 7 days later he was cured, it's not that bad.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
What is going on with the massive paranoia surrounding the vaccine?

No drugs are are perfect for curing certain illnesses, symptoms are opt to occur. I would had better take it rather than be sorry with all the fear mongring speculation surrounding it.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Just to further add there was a recent article about couple who refused to provide a nutritional vaccine to their child that was lacking nutrition. After 9 days of denial the couple desperately rushed the child to the hospital, unfortunately due to a developed weakness of the child it died several days later.

As a result both parents have been found guilty on neglectful responsibility of their child.

I will look up the article and post it soon.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Spokesman Tom Hudachko said there were only a few lab-confirmed cases and diagnoses based on symptoms were not always accurate.
so the numbers of people with swine flu wasn't that bad anyway,so why all the hype.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

I've never seen someone with 5 warnings and still not banned !!

Impressive.

I noticed on the local tv here they've started the adverts for the voluntary vaccine, detailing who would be of most benefit from it.

Still no mandatory news. I still don't believe this is anywhere nefarious as people are making it out - there just is no evidence for it.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
For some time now, I have rather flippently, stated that since my family and I had the H1N1 flu earlier this year, that we didn't even have to worry about the vaccine.

Boy, was I stupid.

SALT LAKE CITY -- Health workers at the Utah Department of Health say even if you think you've had the swine flu, you likely still want to have a swine flu vaccine.

Link here
www.ksl.com...#

It's coming folks. Makes me think that there really IS something in the vaccine.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by mikerussellus]

[edit on 5-10-2009 by mikerussellus]

The fallacy of your argument here is that it would mean that the hundreds of thousands of health care workers in the US are all complicit in the conspiracy. This doesn't mean I don't think something may be in it, but more that this isn't proper reasoning or evidence of anything.

In my opinion, I think the risk is more from the unintended side effects of the vaccine. And I don't mean that in a conspiracy sense that some evil mastermind actually intended anything. I mean that more in the sense that this was rushed through and all of the testing was done in a very small sample size that wouldn't be suitable for FDA approval for a normal drug. In essence, all those that take it are the real guinea pigs.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by krystalice
Just to further add there was a recent article about couple who refused to provide a nutritional vaccine to their child that was lacking nutrition. After 9 days of denial the couple desperately rushed the child to the hospital, unfortunately due to a developed weakness of the child it died several days later.

As a result both parents have been found guilty on neglectful responsibility of their child.

I will look up the article and post it soon.

Good post Krystal. I pray that this does NOT start to happen over the flu. The seasonal AND the h1n1 strains.
All of this FEAR over a flu vaccine is causing worldwide paranoia. Lets all pray that no one DIES because they SHOULD have gotten the shot.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Listen to this then!

I called the local hospital here in Sweden where i live, and asked if i and my kids should take the vaccine shot or not, due to all that has been written about it that i was skeptical against it.
I said i heard and read on the web that the vaccine is not healthy and contaminated with something.
This was a female Doctor i talked to.
Guess what she answered?
"I suggest to all that calls here, that they should wait, we have been receiving a lot of bad info about this vaccine here to.

Whats going on ???

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Here is the article that I mentioned earlier. Basically it referring to a couple who relied on homeopathic treatments for their eczema-stricken baby.

www.smh.com.au...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I have no idea why you folks with the huge trust issues even bother to live in society.

why not go hide out in an underground cave with all your guns and wait for armageddon. wouldn't that be the way to go as opposed to stressing yourself battling the evil government all the time by typing angry rants into forums on the internet?

no one is forcing you to vaccinate.
unless you are a soldier, in which case, you signed on for it. Or if you are health care worker and are on the first line of defense against pandemic in which case it behooves you to be up to date with your vaccinations.

and for the record, the msm spreads the news because that is one of their functions.

don't let your fear grind your life to a halt before your time!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Aree Laxyn

Whats going on ???

Well when does it become obvious.? I can't believe not one person has
even considered out loud that all of us crack pot paranoids at ATS
just might have been able to see something coming.
I myself on this board have been screaming bloody murder for a month.
I been ridiculed, flamed, had threads trolled, been body slammed
by the Mods, accused of fear mongering, Stayed up nights in a row.
Just trying to wake the part of us up that dosn't want to wake up.
Not for any applause or points in a thread or attention.
Because we are divided, and we need to come together or we're dust all of
us.
For sure I'm not going to pretend this isn't happening.
I've come to terms with all this already. I may catch a bullet, but I
will not get the shot. Looking more and more like sooner or later
your all going to have to deal with this.
later hjave a good day all.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
I hope there is something more than saline water in the swine flu vaccine.

Sorry for being sarcastic it's just been one of those days.

The way it's looking right now this little white girl will have her arm out as soon as the vaccine is available at my doctors office.

I remember well a time when we rolled our sleeves up for a new vaccine and no one was really sure it would work or harm us. It was the polio vaccine.

There were clinics being set up in all the schools in town and whole families were standing in long lines to get the jab.

Even though I don't agree with the currant or previous administration I still don't believe our government is trying to harm us with the swine flu shot.

Surely you do realize our government would be much more sneaky in killing us. The flu vaccine is too obvious to be our ultimate population control tool.

It's what you don't see coming that is scary.

By the way I had the seasonal flu vaccine 3 weeks ago and have been exposed to swine flu

So far I have noticed no complications from the seasonal flu vaccine and I expect none from the swine flu vaccine.

Good health to all.

One word... steralisation!
What an unfortunate side effect... ohh well.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by djusdjus

I have no idea why you folks with the huge trust issues even bother to live in society.

Did you already have the shot?
Or are planning to get one.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
When we talk about the flu we , the people, don't talk about what is merely important - ECONOMIC - AND ITS POLITICS -

YOU KNOW : HOW THE SOCIETY SHOULD WORK, AND WHERE THE SOCIETY IS GOING ON.

We and our children will live in a time of global economic / energy / cultural / planetary CRISIS. No w and a neer future.

SUre, they want to control us , because they know when the population is angry : anything can append (revolution for instance ), AND they just want to protect their power among us. ( even if they are wrong, and that they cannot change the they thing and they saw the society ).

Sure, nobody will change the world - if we don't begin to live the good way

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
My husband read in the Dallas Morning news that the H1N1 is peaking now and it would be over by the end of October, and that it is following the same trend as the 1918 pandemic. Well that's not true. According to this chart, it began to escalate in Oct. and peaked through December.
en.wikipedia.org...:Spanish_flu_death_chart.png

My question is, if it's peaking now, then why worry? Why bother getting the vaccine? and as the OP pointed out, if you have already had the flu, why would you still need to be vaccinated? This is all about the money. I tend to lean more toward an engineered virus by the big pharmaceuticals and others to make billions, while accomplishing depopulation.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

I have to agree. The whole thing, the Hype and the Numbers not adding up, all smells like Pharmaceutical greed to me. The oil companies to exactly the same thing. Hype up an emergency when there isn't one and jack oil up to get everyone excited.

This H1N1 Vaccine, is possibly already not viable, because of the mutation. The WHO talked about this a few weeks ago.

The Hype = Everyone will die
The Numbers do not = all the Hype. Just a handful of people who have gotten it have died. Yes, it is dangerous for say, Pregnant people and people with lung conditions, but it isnt what they say it is. This is $$$ to them.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by arcnaver]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
reply to post by The cult of Osiris

That's about the span of the reproductive years.

I was just thinking that myself when I read the post above yours that said "13 to 45 years old" and I scroll down and you had already written it.
As long as I am replying,I might as well also write my other thoughts.I believe there are different 'agendas' for this 'forcing' of the vaccine.While I don't put it past the gov't to harm us in some way,for whatever reason,given their past lies and agendas,I think that this is about,on one hand--MONEY,especially since the vaccine was patented before folks even began to get sick,and the virus was supposedly made on purpose in the lab.
And on the OTHER hand--I also believe what some other ATSer's have said--and that is that TPTB are CREATING this scenario as a 'test'--a rehearsal and a study of how we may act/respond in THIS 'crisis' that they have created under false pretenses in order to gauge our possible/probable response when they introduce far more dangerous and nefarious things.I know that I am not really stating anything that hasn't already been said,but I was also prompted to say this because a previous poster questioned why they would force healthcare workers to take it if it's dangerous.My thought is they want to see how far they can push people and what rights we will all give up or surrender.I used to be a nurse--and I can see why they would want to gauge how health care workers will respond in a REAL crisis.In general--they want to ascertain how many of us will drink the kool aid.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Last night I was watching the news and they were speaking on the h1n1. The thing I noticed the doctor said was "WE HAVE AN EXTENSIVE WAY TO TRACK THE VIRUS". As soon as he said this I started to think what form of monitoring are they using then the microchips mentioned here on ats came to mind. We shall see folx

My mind tells me we are dealing with a different kind of situation like an ATTACK FROM TERRORIST OR UNKNOWN ATTACKER (HOSTIL E.Ts.) or it could be the PLAUGES MENTIONED IN TE BIBLE THAT THE ANGLES POURED OUT AND TPTB DONT WANT TO SCARE ANYONE, so they call it a new flu.

[edit on 10/6/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
its not about the money. they have all the money already. its about genocide

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join