It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Refusing Nurse Versus CDC Bootlicker Shepard Smith

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
To get into the interview chair, you are selected,
read that again, you are selected,
your purpose, is to provide movement toward acceptance to the ideal or point being thrust at the audience,
you are selected, there are people and staff in place to insure you are correctly selected,
you will be portrayed as an expert that only a fool would not trust, or as an ill prepared fringe fanatic that no one intelligent like yourself would ever trust,
you are a tool when youre selected for the interview chair,
the story isnt unfolding its already written, you are just used to sell it,
and many will sit in the chair, until you believe it like you always knew it.
MSM is "the" best mind control ever invented, and the subscribers pay their bill every month to feed the addiction to it,
the truth has as much chance as a walnut making it through a flour sifter.
Its all ALL planned, scripted, days, weeks in advance.
And as for the "breaking" news the news that gets your pulse up,
they already know most of that too, and I'm not implying weather related,
its all one big powerful mind control show.
Yes Im in the industry, not of it though.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by HappilyEverAfter]

[edit on 5-10-2009 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Wow. Shepard ASKS her why she didn't feel safe taking the shot. She responds with how the FDA doesn't have the best record with "fast-tracked" medicines. She then says whats in the vaccine as a reason why she doesn't feel comfortable taking the vaccine. He then goes on to "carve her up" over that statement. He asks a question and then destroys her for answering that question.

All Shepard is doing is trying to get people to take the shot. $50 says he didn't take the shot.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Did he just get duped?
Oh i believe he did. Well that's what I saw too.
Can you believe that? On mainstream even.

Yes Im in the industry, not of it though.

I didn't understand that, all the way up to the point that you said ,"you are selected". then it just clicked.

Mainstream what a God awful bunch of tailwaggers.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
She should have never had been doing that interview.

She isn't taking the shot because her friends aren't or she heard a doctor say something bad about it in passing.

The only research she probably did was to visit some obscure conspiracy site(
) and read the most outrageous thread on the subject.

She isn't taking it and really doesn't know why.

As far as Sheppard Smith, I would have done the same thing. If a person agrees to be interviewed by me and they turn out to be a moron I would tear them up to for ruining a segment of my show.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

It's not about "putting your hair up" or throwing on make up. It's about looking like a well seasoned, college educated professional. Maybe you don't work in the professional world or maybe you never went to college. But whether we/you/I like it or not there is a way to "carry yourself" whether you're a nurse or the President and this includes how you present yourself physically.

You don't go to dinner with other people and chew with your mouth open and burp and fart. You don't show up to a wedding wearing flip flops and a t-shirt. You don't show up on a nationally televised interview representing your "profession" looking like that lady with your hair in your face and looking like you just woke up. Sorry that's my opinion.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I life in a different country soo i don't see him often.

Saying that this women did not do here research....well she did, she told a lot in this few minutes.

Me myself i have red a lot and to me it's clear now that the whole thing is a scam.

My trust in the government is long gone...my country is in the same plot.
My trust in the pharma is gone now for a while....it's pharmafia.
My trust in doctor's is hanging on a threat.....
My trust in nurses is still there.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

You don't go to dinner with other people and chew with your mouth open and burp and fart.
Although in general this statement should be viewed as a rule.
I have gone out to dinner with people who have insisted I do these things.
So then the rule of," if there buying I'm complying " trumps all.

So Shep is a "CDC Bootlicker" because you don't agree with him??? I

Yep and a tailwagger too.
mainstream pphhhthetic.

hey jd you get your shot yet?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
So one of her most important points has no validity?

NOBODY IS LIABLE IF YOU GET SICK, INJURED, or DIE FROM THE VACCINE

If it's so safe... why can't we make big pharmaceutical companies liable for these injuries, or deaths?

huh?

huh?

WHY??? WHY???

Why is this point getting ignored?

If we can hold these companies liable, then I'll be the first person to line up and take the shot, and I'll bring my children with me... but until then, If nobody is going to be held accountable if my child dies because I gave him a UNPROVEN vaccine, then count us out.

We'll take our chances with swine flu.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Shepard Smith showed up in lipstick and helmet hair. All the same he looks unattractive for someone in his position. The nurse did not look like a super model because she has a life and a real job. I bet she would have looked much better than evil shepard if she had his hairdresser , make up artist and clothing budget.Shepard Smith is a ken doll(an ugly one at that) his opinion on health matters carries no weight with me. I happily volunteer to let Shepherd Smith have the shot big pharma intends to give me.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Hey doom what's up? As for me, that point isn't ignored at all.In fact,
it was at that point I knew for sure I wouild take up arms against the
vaccine..
So to speak,
I guess.

I'll probly get the shot. After my bones are bleached white in the sun.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Just adding my two cents as well - this point is NOT being ignored and in fact, was the reason I decided NOT to get the shot.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

It was the point that Shepard Smith ignored in that video... And everybody else screaming that we need to get vaccinated.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I thought the lady controlled herself very well, under extreme provocation, you could see she was seething at the treatment this `manicured mouthpiece` was giving her, cutting her off mid sentence and continually denouncing her as irresponsible.
So Mr Smith tell me, are the people allowed to investigate the facts themselves, can we uncover the real facts and follow the paper trail from the 1st instance when the World Health Org, out of the blue, declared the swine flu has been put on alert status 6 and was pandemic. Can we see the paper trail giving details of the creation of the new drugs and how much the drug companies stand to make, can we have a citizen audit please. Can we investigate the histories of other controvesrial drugs and treatments ? No of course we cannot.
We must just believe what they tell us on TV.

Mr Smith`s job that day was to publically discredit the nurse at all cost, his cynical devotion to duty was a bit sickening.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CannotGoHome
So Mr Smith tell me, are the people allowed to investigate the facts themselves, can we uncover the real facts and follow the paper trail from the 1st instance when the World Health Org, out of the blue, declared the swine flu has been put on alert status 6 and was pandemic. Can we see the paper trail giving details of the creation of the new drugs and how much the drug companies stand to make, can we have a citizen audit please. Can we investigate the histories of other controvesrial drugs and treatments ?

No, No, & No... The CDC says the vaccine is safe. End of Story.

hurry up and get vaccinated while supplies last.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I love the way Fox brings in a not so attractive, makeup denied vs. a handsome looking person to make their point. I bet there is quite a few good looking nurses which they passed to interview.

What was it that zoolander said?
"you hate to see that happen to such good looking people"

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by true-life

And make no mistake about it... There is a subliminal message in that regards.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
reply to post by true-life

And make no mistake about it... There is a subliminal message in that regards.

It depends on who watched shephard and how many beers they had. He is not beautiful enough to make me want that shot. If someone thought shephard was that seductive I am disappointed.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Just get the damn vaccine.......MSM would never lie to the sheeple...the goverment would never do anything to harm you.....stay asleep and be a good little slave.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join