It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did UFO create missile misfire (vid larry king)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Found this on youtube so I thought I'd share, my connection is very slow right now so I'm not even 2 min into the 10min video, I'll comment when complete as well, but feel free to do so before. Also not sure about the air date but the Y.T post date is 10-04-09 I hope this isn't old news anyways here goes enjoy.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Why is it that when someone has the Actual Youtube video up in their reply box I can watch it. BUT if I go to Youtube.com my computer won't download the page and my Safari Quits out after running for about a minute. This didn't use to happen until about 2 months ago.. I have a Macintosh with a Cable download. Every other video site seems to work except youtube..

Does anyone have any suggestions why this happens?? I have my Java, JavaScript Enabled. and my plug-ins in enabled. The only think I don't have checked is the Block pop-up windows..

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Molan27

Not sure but what did you think of the video? were you able to watch the whole thing?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Very good video...
Maybe they are frauds or maybe they are legit, the important thing is that it gets on tv...
In programs like larry king and such, if this trend continues and growss bigger maybe some day we will get the truth....
S&F

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

That video I believe is the topic of this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So you can see it's not a new video. However the original video link no longer works so this thread at least has a working video link. the other thread also says there were 4 videos, not just one.

I suggest you review all the comments in the other thread, such as:

Originally posted by Springer
This video combined with the testimony of these former Air Force officers is one of the BEST in Ufology in my humble opinion.

Springer...

This is fascinating stuff.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Theomi

Thanks I agree about the exposure, the more t.v time the subject can get especially on shows like LKL.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I hadn't remembered seeing it posted before, what happened to the link in the other thread? New news to me as such accept for the 67 story I had heard before just not the Larry King interview, thanks for the info.I think this one might be more current, but as I can see there are a slew of LKL shows on ufo's

[edit on 5-10-2009 by alyosha1981]

top topics

join