It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMF chief hails ‘new era of collaborative global governance’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

The International Monetary Fund took on a bigger global role Sunday as its 186 member nations accepted the mantle of guiding a lasting economic recovery from the 20 largest economies.

IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn said that with the IMFC meeting, "we are off to the right start -- building on the commitment to sustain cooperation and extending it to a far broader group of countries."

He said the meetings offered "a unique opportunity to reshape the post-crisis world, to usher in a new era of collaborative global governance."

rawstory.com...

So what's the deal... U.S. currency is losing power, so its time to consolidate the role of the IMF and make us dependent upon on a global scale?

Is it just me or is it everytime i hear the word 'global' in the media i get shivers, it's as if everything is merging...

[edit on 5/10/2009 by serbsta]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
You shouldn't shiver when you hear the word 'Global' what you should worry about is any word after it , words like 'Event, Governance,takeover' and such like, the word Governance in this case means takeover and your all slaves .

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
You shouldn't shiver when you hear the word 'Global' what you should worry about is any word after it , words like 'Event, Governance,takeover' and such like, the word Governance in this case means takeover and your all slaves .

Well its the words that are associated and attached to 'global' that make 'global' so scary. Global is the root.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Yeah, global is not the enemy here.

You can't go back into the past and not be global. With the rate we're going, we need to be global.

No nation could ever go back to being an isolationist. But, we need countries to remain independent, unique.

But, the NWO will consist of corporation moguls, media tycoons, barons of profit, etc.

new topics

top topics

join