It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy breaks down the financial collape for a younger audience...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Please move this thread, if you must, for I did not know where to create it.

It's sped up to keep interest and re-enact YouTubes most popular VBloggers, FRED. Where he speds up everything.

Anyways, I think he breaks it down well and its the interest.
He is certainly true about the media keeping it from us.

I think everyone here should see this and fwd it off via email!

[edit on 5-10-2009 by CanadianDream420]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I am 14 and understand why the economy is collapsing. Despite what you think teenagers do understand those big "adult words" that are used to explain the situation.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I'm just having trouble understanding the title of this thread. I take it the video is a little clearer?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Fred is crazy........"Everything is OK"!!!!

Now go out there and CONSUME, CONSUME, CONSUME!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by paranoiaFTW
I am 14 and understand why the economy is collapsing. Despite what you think teenagers do understand those big "adult words" that are used to explain the situation.

The majority is the concern, son.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by paranoiaFTW

I'm willing to bet your more informed than your teachers too, but for the most part I think your generation is sufficiently dumbed down. I hope you are doing your part to wake up your fellow teens and knock their NWO issued retardation helmets off.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by paranoiaFTW

You're among the few. And it makes me feel a lot better that kids your age are getting it...But it comes as a rather bittersweet comfort, as the adults older than me(I'm 25) are just dumb as hell too.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The more money that is in circulation the faster the economy will rebound.

Herbert Hoover, the president at the beginning of the Great Depression in 1929, cut back on all government spending, told people to stop spending and save, and in general advised the public to hunker down for a storm. The result was less and less gold and money in circulation, and that, of course, deepened the depression. Hoover is not remembered fondly by history. The tent cities that the dispossessed homeless put up were called "Hoovervilles" in his honor.

Franklin D. Roosevelt, the guy who created Social Security, the CCC, the WPA and other big government spending at the height of the depression is remembered well.

Those who do not remember history are doomed to repeat it.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sestias
The more money that is in circulation the faster the economy will rebound.

Herbert Hoover, the president at the beginning of the Great Depression in 1929, cut back on all government spending, told people to stop spending and save, and in general advised the public to hunker down for a storm. The result was less and less gold and money in circulation, and that, of course, deepened the depression. Hoover is not remembered fondly by history. The tent cities that the dispossessed homeless put up were called "Hoovervilles" in his honor.

Franklin D. Roosevelt, the guy who created Social Security, the CCC, the WPA and other big government spending at the height of the depression is remembered well.

Those who do not remember history are doomed to repeat it.

The only problem with that is that back then, there was a limit (ie gold reserves) to the amount of money we could have out at one time. Today we are printing money that is basically imaginary, through treasury auctions. You can't just create more money out of thin air without a sound way of creating the wealth that will sustain it. My head just hurts thinking about what we have done to our economy.

new topics

top topics

join