It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghosthunters' Find Evidence of Haunting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
This is a great story. It really sounds like this place is haunted. I am looking forward to finding out if they recorded anything strange or unusual on their recording equiptment, it sounds as if they must have.

Member Christopher Cave said they saw unexplained shadows, the "ghost" of a dog and heard voices.

"We were up all night. There is definitely paranormal activity there and we are going to back for a full weekend in September to try and get it all covered.

news.bbc.co.uk...

[Edited on 5-26-2004 by William One Sac]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Looks like they got great publicity, hopefully they will televise it and we all can see.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
It looks like they caught a ghost on camera!

The castle is well known as the scene of many ghostly tales but these were largely taken with a pinch of salt until a professional research body carried out some research there.

During its investigations The Ghost Research Foundation International (www.grfi.org) an international organisation of ghost researchers, obtained solid evidence that the castle is indeed haunted.

Ghost Picture Snapped

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I have always wanted to go to a well known haunted place just to see if I could do like the psychics do who go to some of these areas when they do research and studies on hauntings.

I'm always curious about that kind of thing, if I would pick up on it too. I havnt a clue though, I have never tried it since I got involved in it all. There is a mansion about 90 miles from here called Genshein Mansion, and they say its haunted, a lady was murdered on the stairs there by her husband and there have been various reports about it. I went there when I was a kid on a school trip. Would love to go back and just see if anything happens.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
My opinion on huntings is energy let behind fron the living after they pass away, there is also huntings made of energy of the still living. Been in the military brought me to some houses with so strong energies that they will give nightmare not only to me but to my childrens, houses are like living things they can absorve the good or bad of the occupants usually in the form of energy.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Cool picture! It must be so exciting to visit these haunted locations with a group of people interested in the subject! Skepticism can limit one's willingness to participate in what could possibly be an extraordinary, eye-opening experience. I, for one, became a firm believer in ghosts after I took the time to do my own research/investigation.

From link:

It was totally dark at the time and we were using infrared night vision photography to capture images in zero light conditions.

I've been saying this for quite some time now; infrared is where it's at!

[Edited on 5/26/2004 by Bangin]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
My opinion on huntings is energy let behind fron the living after they pass away

Sounds like you are speaking of residual hauntings.

www.vorpral.net...
theshadowlands.net...
www.hollowhill.com...

Incidentally, I believe more in this concept then actual former fleshies.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
When we were in 29 palms we spended a year in a house in the military base that was the scariest of all the house I have been, My daughter kept on hearing her dolls talk and move, my son will said he had a hole under his bed and that it was calling him, and I kept on dreaming with the god pan waking around and triying to get in my house, and this was not the only thing every day I could sense another family living with us I could hear them fighting and arguing, I was able to hear them taking bath moving around and opening and closing cabinets in the kitchen. We move after one year and the next house was clean.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
When we were in 29 palms we spended a year in a house in the military base that was the scariest of all the house I have been, My daughter kept on hearing her dolls talk and move, my son will said he had a hole under his bed and that it was calling him, and I kept on dreaming with the god pan waking around and triying to get in my house, and this was not the only thing every day I could sense another family living with us I could hear them fighting and arguing, I was able to hear them taking bath moving around and opening and closing cabinets in the kitchen. We move after one year and the next house was clean.

Could the god Pan be the image of Satan (as most people perceive it)? With the cloven hooves, tail, humanoid torso, etc?

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 07:11 AM
link   
No, it is not pan was a mythological creature and a god in greek mythology. I don't believe in the devil.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
What does that have to do with pan being a mythological creature? The image of Pan could've been corrupted to being what people now describe as a devil...

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
May be he was trying to warn me of what was going in the house, in my dreams he was not evil but desperate.

top topics

join