It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, I'm THAT MC, and I'm back. Want to fill me in?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Yes, guys, I'm MorningtonCrescent, of the "adopt a new member thread", and I'm back. (As an aside, what longevity that thread has! I'm extremely impressed! I'm kind of considering being adopted myself, but I'm not sure I want to admit I'm a recycled new member.)

If you knew me way back when (and I think I was last active and say, not banned, circa 2004 or 05), come say hi, and if people could explain what I missed over the years, I'd be much obliged.

And if you knew me long ago during my college years (which is when I last posted), you'll laugh heartily to know what I now do for a living. As a hint? I'm NICE for a living. As if, right?

PS: What does the "flag contribution level" under my name mean? Please tell me it's something good

[edit on 10/4/2009 by MorningtonCrescent]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
WOW!

Long time no see!

gtsy!

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley
WOW!

Long time no see!

gtsy!

Blast from the past, up in here!!! Glad to see you!

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
So what have you been up to?

Still in Motown?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

So what have you been up to?

Still in Motown?

I'm a flight attendant these days, hilariously enough. My paranoid butt goes though airport security for a living!

I've lived in New York City and Boston, but have come full circle this summer and come back to Motown. Kind of a crazy decision in this economy, but I can get away with it, thankfully.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I have several friends and associates up there, it wont be as bad up there as it is,..forever. I can say as a fact.

How the heck did you end up on planes?

How the heck do you stand TSA?

How the heck?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I have several friends and associates up there, it wont be as bad up there as it is,..forever. I can say as a fact.

Honestly, it's my hometown. I moved here from Boston by choice. Between the lower cost of living and my family and friends being here, it was a no-brainer.

How the heck did you end up on planes?

It seemed like a cool way to kill a few years while I figured out what to do with my life. Now that I've figured out what to do with my life, it's a way to fund my MFA.

How the heck do you stand TSA?
You keep in mind that the dude at the front lines has no control, just as I have no control over delays. If you want to change things, you write the TSA upper command and your elected representatives (as I have). But I have serious rage attacks at the people with the gallon of cheap shampoo they're fighting for....they have Wal-Marts in Ft. Lauderdale, for God's sake! Buy your $2 shampoo there. If I ever have a real rage attack at work, it'll be at TSA.

How the heck?

Like I said, people that knew me back when would be all WTF. Right? LOL. Life takes strange turns, what can I say? I'm also much nicer in real life than I might come off online, and apparently slightly cuter. Whatever, right? It's all going towards the MFA.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningtonCrescent
Life takes strange turns, what can I say?

Ayyyymen !

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningtonCrescent
Life takes strange turns, what can I say?

Ayyyymen !

Right?! 4-ish years down the line, things change. And if you know anyone who might have know me way back when, tell them to tell me hi! Even if they hated me back then...I'm kind of well, eh, cooler now

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Welcome back home.

I don't know you but am sure that will change as long as you keep posting.

It won't take you long to catch up.

I've been here since 2007 and I'm already seeing threads that discuss things we've already discussed but the subjects need to be posted again for the new comers.

Glad to have you back.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Be very carefull while you filtering your information in here.
Cultivate a peacefull mind, and evolve your consciousness.
Do not let yourself mind trip.

Love

top topics

join