It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel names Russians helping Iran build nuclear bomb

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Do you know what phosphor bombs are? They are smoke grenades lol.

Give me a darn break, Smoke grenades are used by everyone and have been forever. Just because the Arabs cry about them as being some sort of chemical weapon does not mean squat.

I believe he is referring to White phosphorous and their use as a weapon was banned under the Geneva convention because of the horrific injuries they will cause - seriously do you know what that stuff will do to a human body? And it's a pretty inaccurate weapon to deliver too - they just blanket areas from the air, or as you say in some form of grenade.

Now doesn't something about the fact IT'S INTERNATIONALLY BANNED give you a clue to it's nature?

The only use that it is not banned for is as a way of providing a smoke screen - that is why it was used in this way, a very flimsy excuse to use this stuff on people to 'punish them'

Please take you anti-Semitic rants to Iran.

And another poorly informed anti-semetic ranting soap box standing individual sounds up - what do you people all have a club in a tree house somewhere?.... You know, a little place where you can look down at people and decide weather they are anti-Semitic or not based on the way they walk?

It's seems people are actually steering away from religion in this thread and talking about the issues - wait, do I smell the faint stench, no it can't be - golly I think it is, the shyest and quietest of God's creations..... A TROLL!!

[edit on 4/10/2009 by Now_Then]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by digginapony
I like how they completely and totally denied beyond a shadow a of a doubt that they used the illegal phosporus bombs in Lebanon in 2006. There were all these babies coming in screaming with the burns. This doctor was saying he knew what this was, but some were saying no how could it be, Israel they did not use that....well, funny story...a couple of months later, guess Israel admitted doing...

www.haaretz.com...

Has Iraq or Iran ever been caught spying on the US? Does anyone know of any Spy Rings from the middle east? I am hoping you proud loving Americans who want to hang Bin Laden can help me with this. I just do not know...for the life of me i cannot remember...

Remember the USS Liberty

Are you so Ignorant to think that Iraq and Iran have not been caught trying to spy on us? We spy on everyone as everyone else does, even to friends just to make sure one is not up to no good.

Remember the hundreds of Arab terror attacks on innocent Americans and the thousands upon innocent Israels. Remember the U.S. Cole and Stark not some set-up false flag to make the U.S. angry at Israel.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
...another poorly informed anti-semetic

Semantic? err Semitic?

Semitic - This family includes the ancient and modern forms of Akkadian, Amharic, Arabic, Aramaic, Ge'ez, Hebrew, Maltese, Phoenician, Tigre and Tigrinya among others.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RoofMonkey

Oh look, you found a typo, my entire position on any issue is now blown to pieces, I will hand in my internet users licence to the authorities.

No wait, if I look closely I can see that later on that very same paragraph I spelt it correctly

And I know you love the term so much - but please try to remember I was not the one who started throwing it around with such enthusiastic abandon.

*cough cough troll.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoofMonkey

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Originally posted by RoofMonkey

Originally posted by Now_Then
oppsie double post - how'd that happen?

[edit on 4/10/2009 by Now_Then]

Stuttering?

Either way... when is the last time Israel threatened to blow Tehran off the map?

They said the Zionist Regime . . . not Israel!

/sarcasm

Just getting that out there before someone else does.

Okay.. I'll play. Show me the news article where the "Zionist Regime" has threatened to blow Tehran off the map.

(Requirement: It has to be a sitting government at the time of the statement.)

[edit on 4-10-2009 by RoofMonkey]

No, you got it backwards.

Tehran said that, not Israel.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I just don't understand all the Jew hating that comes out of these threads. Every time Israel is mentioned, all the hate comes out. That being said. Israel has the right to exist and the right to defend itself. If I were Netanyahu, what I would relay to the Russians is this, if Israel gets a bomb dropped on it, Russia will certainly get some too.

What most people don't understand is that one thing Israel does almost all the time is weapons research. They take weapons and make them better. Not only do the Israelis have their nukes, but also some of ours as well, all nicely tucked away for a rainy day, given to them via the cold war. But they have also had years to possibly transport nukes all over the world into places by land. It would not surprise me if some were already placed long ago in Moscow.

In any case, be prepared to see nuclear wars on a small scale. It will be the new way of life for the future. I'll give it a few more months and Iran will be reduced to a third world nation or less because they insist on provoking Israel. Bad move... very bad move.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

I just don't understand how when someone is critical of the Israeli Government there is always some zionist apologist who comes into the thread and starts trying to drag the topic of discussion OFFtopic into a racial debate.
But that is just me.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Yes... I guess I had an opinion with that answer, Hmm... Any way, I related to the discussion with my view that the Russians were warned pure and simple.
As for off topic, since when is expressing and discussing the dislike for Israel by quite a few people off topic. It is this hate that is fueling the fires of war and distress, and is the core of such problems and prompts the need for a Natanyahu to warn his enemies.

As for me, I make no apologies for Israel. I think they can handle the criticism.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

What's up there Sky Watcher, my brilliant friend?

I asked if Iraq or Iran ever got caught. Please provide the sources.

One country in the middle-east has been caught numerous times and it is beyond well-documented. Unlike Iraq and Iran, this country is considered our greatest ally. Iraq and Iran, afterall, are part of the Axis of EVil, thus our enemies. It kind of makes sense that they would be so weary of us as to spy on us. This country, Israel, also has many American born citizens of this lineage that not only complete support this country in the middle east, Israel, but are in integral positions in The United State government and media. We unabashedly support this country, Israel, with billions and billions of dollars of aid while they operate a system that even former South Africans have called "worse than apartheid" in South Africa. They have members in the highest positions of the Federal Reserve, the World Bank, and The Department of Defense to only name a few. They refuse inspectors to look for WMDS in their country and have admitted to using weapons that are prohibited by the Geneva convention. Is it the same situation with the other countries, my genius friend, Sky Watcher? Please provide documentation to support your claims.

For what it is worth, do not even dare to throw anti-semitism at me. I am Jewish. I am an human being first, however. This country is responsible for the most reprehensible actions in the last 50 years. Even though on the surface we share the same religion, I can assure you what I believe and the way I live my life is completely different.

Here are just a few of the myriad links to verify what was mentioned above. Our greatest ally????

www.abcnews.go.com...

www.americanfreepress.net...

www.nytimes.com...

[edit on 4-10-2009 by digginapony]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

[NOTE: Massively embedded recursive quote deleted for brevity]

No, you got it backwards.

Tehran said that, not Israel.

No I... don't have it backwards. I really would like to see where Israel / the "Zionist Regime" / Jews / Whatever moniker someone wished to give the sitting government... has come out and stated that they want to nuke Tehran.

It seems to me that the only sabre rattling that I hear about nuking someone comes from Tehran... and is not directed at Tehran.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by RoofMonkey]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

By the way, I am an American.

Sorry.

Not by my definition ...

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Really now?.......
I wouldn't put it past Israel's incredible intel division to be correct on this but I wonder if these were gov't/military assigned Russian Scientists or just private?

Isn't that the most important?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

By the way, I am an American.

Sorry.

Not by my definition ...

*END QUOTE*

What? What exactly is your definition? I am supposed to blindly support the United State because I was born here or blindly support Israel because I am Jewish!??! There is such a thing as right or wrong. My loyalty is with the innocent good-hearted people.

Why exactly do I not fit into your definition? Have I stated anything to be erroneous? If I have not, and I did not, are you suggesting I should just go along with the atrocities of bullies??? You give my thumbs down?? What did I do? Have I said anything that is incorrect? There are people spouting things without any substance or verification on here and you give me thumbs down? The truth will be known.

What is your definition of an American?

I will protect the good-hearted innocent people of this country and others by not allowing them to be attacked or used for wars that only serve an elite few. ALWAYS!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join