It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel names Russians helping Iran build nuclear bomb

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The purpose of Netanyahu's recent secretive trip to Russia is now known. He went to show Putin and the Russians that the game was up. Israel had a list of Russian scientists who were helping Iran build a nuclear warhead for its missiles.

article

Israel's prime minister, Binyamin Netanyahu, has handed the Kremlin a list of Russian scientists believed by the Israelis to be helping Iran to develop a nuclear warhead. He is said to have delivered the list during a mysterious visit to Moscow.

Netanyahu flew to the Russian capital with Uzi Arad, his national security adviser, last month in a private jet.

His office claimed he was in Israel, visiting a secret military establishment at the time. It later emerged that he was holding talks with Vladimir Putin, the Russian prime minister, and President Dmitry Medvedev.

“We have heard that Netanyahu came with a list and concrete evidence showing that Russians are helping the Iranians to develop a bomb,” said a source close to the Russian defence minister last week.

But why would the Russians do this? Clearly, they are not viewed as "friends" by muslims. And Russia would be one of the first non-muslim countries in range of any nuclear warhead they helped the Iranians develop.

[edit on 10/4/2009 by centurion1211]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Note: First tried adding this thread to Breaking Alternative News, but the link at the top of the page for that would not work.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Amazing that this comes on the heels of Iran announcing that they would ship a large portion of their Uranium to Russia!
This is ridiculous.

"Okay, we held talks with you and you have cooperated. But we are STILL going to beat up the wardrum."

I'm getting sick of this crap.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Iran could open there nuclear facility's to every alphabet agency on the planet and Israel won't be happy until Iran bends over and takes a missile up the rear.

That's my theory anyways....

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I know I'm going to get flak for repeating myself on this forum, but when do we get to inspect the Israeli nuclear facilities, and who helped them build them ?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
I know I'm going to get flak for repeating myself on this forum, but when do we get to inspect the Israeli nuclear facilities, and who helped them build them ?

Hey nice avatar bigyin....

The date set is October 25th, and I think the Russia helped Iran build it facility's.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Say what you will about Israel, but the question being posed is why would the Russians possibly be committing suicide by helping the Iranians build nuclear missile warheads? Russia will be immediately in range of the weapons they helped Iran build.

[edit on 10/4/2009 by centurion1211]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Didn't you know? Israel does not have any nuclear facilities, or bombs for that matter... Every time the question is brought up they change the subject - I'm pretty sure they have never to this day officially acknowledged the bombs that they so clearly have.

And since they do not have these bombs or facilities how can anyone in any official capacity inspect them?

And for that matter why would they be interested in signing the Non proliferation treaty?

So would these hypothetical bombs (so hypothetical you would break your toe if you tripped over one - which is quite likely as they are invisible
) illegal?? You tell me, if they don't sign up to the treaties then you can't be bound by the terms and conditions can you?

As regards why Russia would help Iran - my best guess would be that they have mutual enemies and Ivan is not allowed to play with his nukes any more, he has to go around Mahmoud's house...

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Great Post. Yes, Israel is trying to start a war over hype they themselves are creating.......... I really shouldn't say Israel, as that includes the common People. I should say the Global Illuminists who are simply following the plan as laid out by Albert Pike over a 100+ years ago for 3 world wars......see threeworldwars.com...

To the OP, I think there is already another thread with this mirrored topic.

Also, there is a lot of Internet "chatter" that when Netanyahu visited Russia he did visit Putin as the story is now spun, but it wasn't to present evidence, but bribe an allowable arrangement for attacking Iran.

The Internet "chatter" very openly states that Putin threw Netanyahu out of his office, and told him to leave Russia.

This is another MSM spin story in the OP, by the MSM.

Just my two Pesos.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then

Didn't you know? Israel does not have any nuclear facilities, or bombs for that matter... Every time the question is brought up they change the subject -

Sort of like getting into an ani-semitic rant in a thread titled "Israel names Russians helping Iran build nuclear bomb"?

One question for you...

How many times has Israel publicly announced that they intend to Nuke Tehran?

Links please.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by RoofMonkey]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

I don't think they are. I think this is bogus.
This news is coming directly on the heels of an announcement that Iran was cooperating with the US and has decided to ship its Uranium to Russia.

What this tells me is that Israel is doing just what the US did in the leadup to the Iraq war. "I don't care if we were wrong about your weapons capability, we are going to slander you and attack you anyhow."

They are being put into a "can't win for losing" situation.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoofMonkey
Sort of like getting into an ani-semitic rant in a thread titled "Israel names Russians helping Iran build nuclear bomb"?

Who mentioned the Jews?

Last I checked Israel was a country and not a religion - Unless that is I am a practising British of course

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
oppsie double post - how'd that happen?

[edit on 4/10/2009 by Now_Then]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Yes, all you brave Americans should be angry. This is certainly cause for concern. Israel is bringing Russia into this. Those damn arabs and "communists."

I hope you proud patriotic idiots remember that Iraq nor Iran never attacked the U.S. in an unprovoked manner. Nor have there have been any revelations or major convicitons of people from those two countries spying on our country. There is a country in the middle east that does have WMDs. There is a country that continuously spies on us. Who oh who can it be? Things that make you go God Bless America. Remember the USS Liberty you proud red-blooded, commie-muslim hating Americans!

en.wikipedia.org...

By the way, I am an American.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by digginapony]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Stuttering?

Either way... when is the last time Israel threatened to blow Tehran off the map?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
As I think somebody else has aluded to, the fact that Israel is telling us whats going on makes me automatically disbelieve whats being said.

Israel told us they didnt use phosphor bombs on Gazza.... I don't believe that statement either.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I like how they completely and totally denied beyond a shadow a of a doubt that they used the illegal phosporus bombs in Lebanon in 2006. There were all these babies coming in screaming with the burns. This doctor was saying he knew what this was, but some were saying no how could it be, Israel they did not use that....well, funny story...a couple of months later, guess Israel admitted doing...

www.haaretz.com...

Has Iraq or Iran ever been caught spying on the US? Does anyone know of any Spy Rings from the middle east? I am hoping you proud loving Americans who want to hang Bin Laden can help me with this. I just do not know...for the life of me i cannot remember...

Remember the USS Liberty

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Stuttering?

Either way... when is the last time Israel threatened to blow Tehran off the map?

They said the Zionist Regime . . . not Israel!

/sarcasm

Just getting that out there before someone else does.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
As I think somebody else has aluded to, the fact that Israel is telling us whats going on makes me automatically disbelieve whats being said.

Israel told us they didnt use phosphor bombs on Gazza.... I don't believe that statement either.

Do you know what phosphor bombs are? They are smoke grenades lol.

Give me a darn break, Smoke grenades are used by everyone and have been forever. Just because the Arabs cry about them as being some sort of chemical weapon does not mean squat.

Who do you think is helping Iran? Maybe its the Brazilians, We know Russians have been helping them in the nuke department for years. You people will bash Israel over anything, even when they are true and just.

Please take you anti-Semitic rants to Iran.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Stuttering?

They said the Zionist Regime . . . not Israel!

/sarcasm

Just getting that out there before someone else does.

Okay.. I'll play. Show me the news article where the "Zionist Regime" has threatened to blow Tehran off the map.

(Requirement: It has to be a sitting government at the time of the statement.)

[edit on 4-10-2009 by RoofMonkey]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join