It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video shows UN plan to force population control!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I found this extremely interesting. The reasons we are seeing the destruction of our rights and the obfuscation of our Constitution as well as the policies of foreign governments against their citizens are many but the one true factor in all this is the absolute control of what they elites consider their subjects. We as citizens of our various countries must decide to take a stand and not bow to the UN or it's 'One World' policies!

Zindo

Population Control

[edit on 10/4/2009 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The Rockefellers and UN have been hard at work developing sterilization methods as well as pushing for an "over government"

A site Vaccines: Sterilisation & Abortion has compiled websites and information about the United Nations research and programs of forced sterilization. I do not have the time to dig it out again, but a UN population tracking site shows evidence of the "success" of forced sterilization in Africa. They do not actually state it as such but hint the sudden drop in fertility numbers seem to have an "unknown" cause.... I found it

However, until the late 1980s there was little evidence of any change in fertility. Since then, many changes have occurred in sub-Saharan Africa. Although population growth rates remain high, signs of reductions in fertility are appearing in several populations once regarded as having little or no prospect of lower levels of reproduction in the short term....

Barney Cohen reviews levels, differentials, and trends in fertility for more than 30 countries from 1960 to 1992. He finds evidence of fertility decline in Botswana, Kenya, and Zimbabwe, confirming the basic results of the DHS. What is new here though is his finding that the fertility decline appears to have occurred across cohorts of women at all parities, rather than just among women at middle and higher parities, as might have been expected on the basis of experience in other parts of the world. He also presents evidence that fertility may have begun to fall in parts of Nigeria and possibly in Senegal.
www.nap.edu...

"At present, we are doing research on the Tetanus Vaccines that were given last March 1994 by our Dept. of Health to women of reproductive age. Many of the women complained of bleeding (miscarriages) and allergies. We got alarmed recently when we received communications from Magally Llaguno that the vaccine in Mexico contained hCG . . .

According to the World Intellectual Property Organization, which is part of the United Nations, scientists from the organization are developing vaccines specifically to damage fertility as a method of contraception. A suggested ingredient for the vaccine is tween 80 (polysorbate 80): “In a preferred embodiment the vaccine comprises oil, preferably a biodegradable oil such as squalene oil. Typically, the vaccine is prepared using an adjuvant concentrate which contains lecithin in squalene oil. The aqueous solution glycoprotein is typically a phosphate-buffered saline (PBS) solution, and additionally preferably contains Tween 80.” (Fertility Impairing Vaccine And Methods of Use’ This application claims the benefit of U. S. Provisional Application No. 60/070,375, filed January 2,1998, U. S. Provisional Application No. 60/071,406, filed January 15,1998.)

www.whale.to...

A small California biotech company, Epicyte, in 2001 announced the development of genetically engineered corn which contained a spermicide which made the semen of men who ate it sterile. At the time Epicyte had a joint venture agreement to spread its technology with DuPont and Syngenta, two of the sponsors of the Svalbard Doomsday Seed Vault. Epicyte was since acquired by a North Carolina biotech company. Astonishing to learn was that Epicyte had developed its spermicidal GMO corn with research funds from the US Department of Agriculture, the same USDA which, despite worldwide opposition, continued to finance the development of Terminator technology, now held by Monsanto....

In Mexico, people are distressed by the possibility that biopharmaceutical corn could be introduced in the country. Silvia Ribeiro, of the ETC organization, expresses great annoyance about the California-based company Epicyte, which ostentatiously declared having developed a spermicidal corn to be used as a contraceptive.

Ribeiro stated in La Jornada: “The potential of spermicidal corn as a biological weapon is outrageous, since it easily interbreeds with other varieties, is capable of going undetected and could lodge itself at the very core of indigenous and farming cultures. We have witnessed the execution of repeated sterilization campaigns performed against indigenous communities. This method is certainly much more difficult to trace.”

noblelie.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Sorry to put a downer on the thread but I simply cannot put any stock in the sensationalist NWO shill that is Alex Jones.

It's my opinion that these scenarios put out by Jones, Icke and others of the same cloth are there to serve the purpose of misdirection. The plan "they" have in motion shares the same endgame goal as the one Jones is "against" but will not utilise widespread panic and disorder in the way that these people claim.

While everyone is focusing on the "imminent danger" of marshal law and mass genocide through chemtrails/vaccinations/(insert latest SitX here), it would be unwise to be closed to the possibility that this system of control is far more complex and finely woven into the "truth movement" than many can ever imagine.

As a side note, I'm growing tired with hearing: "THERE IS NO TIME YOU NEED TO ACT NOW! Important information such as WHY you need to act and WHERE I get my information from will be coming in a later film..." from Alex.

I mistrust anyone who claims to have the truth so frequently but is so unwilling to share any of the important details RIGHT NOW.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Dookzor

Sorry to put a downer on the thread but I simply cannot put any stock in the sensationalist NWO shill that is Alex Jones.

I really do not care what hype Jones is spewing since I do not watch TV. However THE USDA did fund the research on the sperimcidal Corn by a small California biotech company, Epicyte. This is real bad news because corn is wind pollenated and although Mexico prohibited sale of GMO corn until recently, testing shows the GMO genes are still showing up in native corn!

top topics

join