It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faery or trick of the camera ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Even the story sounds EXACTLY like the hoax perpetrated decades ago by little girls (even duping Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, of Sherlock Holmes fame)......

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I found this little bit at the website www.predictionmagazine.co.uk...

thought it might be a little useful for this topic==========

Fairy circles a mystery

South African botanists have been at a loss to explain the appearance of discs of bare soil, ranging from two to 10 metres across, on the edge of the Namib desert of Southern Africa. In a report for New Scientist magazine, the scientists revealed that they had tested the area for radioactive soil, toxic proteins from a poisonous plant called milkbush and for termite colonies. Since all these theories came up with a blank, the scientists have been forced to ruefully admit that they have no more idea of what is causing the rings to appear than some locals who believe that fairies are behind the appearance of the rings. Prof. Gretel van Rooyan said: �The circles still remain a mystery. For the moment, we are left with the fairies.�

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
If you're interested in faeries and pixies, here's a website that might interest everyone. It proves the existance of this creature very firmly in my mind.

www.pixyland.org...

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This is off topic but william one sac

"Hiiii Iam Kenny Rodgers" lololololololololololol srry i just love mad tv

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I believe in Fairies. Also i do believe on elves . But I fear the evil elf .

conclusion: I believe anything!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join