It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to cure Morgellons?

page: 1

join
share:
gl2

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
see 2nd section for someone's right-now "cure."

Those intensely active (red-lit) Morgellons cellular sections in the recent slides posted by Clifford E. Carnicon in ’07 ( www.carnicom.com... ) look strangely well-organized. Fungi don't usually form discrete ring-like structures, do they? Morgellons fibers show those same actively (red-lit) organizing patterns at the head of the fiber.

Here's a possible scenario (but one of many) that could explain how so strange, a fiber could grow and reproduce in teeth, skin, etc: The US military shoots or downs numerous alien disks. The first downings are metallic disks, but later, as a poison pill intended to discourage human attacks on alien craft, the main abducting alignment of aliens send in craft with self-healing external material layers. Here's how they might work:

The active, fiber-end (alt. seed strain) elements can be guided and directed by well-timed, intense pulses of scalar electromagnetism (also known as magnetogravity, in some cases) so that Bearden's delta t effect (the speeding or slowing of time caused by electrogravity) allows a speeding of time at the head of the fiber, allowing it to nearly instantaneously grow, wrap around and tightly integrate opposing, growing fibers (i.e. those red-lit 750X details), allowing a nearly instantaneous fix of a flying craft's hull breach. If left alone, fibers grow slowly and are inadequate to integrate a material breach. Here on Earth, they are alien pollution and may point an embarrassing finger at an alien-compromised military program that has allowed tall whites, grays, and other aliens to circulate here, in secrecy. As Phillip Corso noted in his book The Day After Roswell, alien fiber materials show the ability to realign, to tighten and resist impacts due to cross grain fibrousness.

US military continues to hit alien intruder craft, spilling some fibers into the atmosphere. The craft potentially heal, but the damage is done. Fibers circulate in our atmosphere, i.e. landing on one woman's head from above. Chemtrail webs rain down, grabbing up some fiber seed elements, hence the popular misconception that Morgellons is human-created and part of chemtrails.

Morgellons may be curable using the well-timed, tightly integrated pulses of alien scalar tech. Here’s how we may be able to do so. The energy pulses that, in the above scenario, control the fiber must be covariant at the seed head, or growing end of the the fiber. One energy pulse would be for threaded growth, the other for the spatial configuration of growth, or non-growth (turning the fiber off). The key to this is the spatial configuration, the embedded hyper-configuration within which the fibers are grown (in presumed alien craft skin growth usage), the RESONANCE. Such resonant energy pulses would have a carefully timed, spaced, and flash-entwinement capability. One type of pulse would train the fiber to simply grow across the alien craft’s hole-space and conform to whole skin configuration/contours, while the second pulse resonance is to meet torn edges and re-orient them so that they heal together, then seek the programmed-in smooth configuration of the “healed” craft’s exterior.

In other words, the key to controlling such fibers is not merely what the fiber is composed of, but how it is composed, and how the growth configuration is planned for contour, convergence, and/ or de-activation. De-activation should be explicitly manifest in the way that two fibers act when their ends meet. To study the fiber in order to see how the ends meet we may need to kill some human tissue, or freeze it when the fiber is frozen. For this we need a micro-configured subset of signals, i.e. multiple spaces or shells of energy pulse “instructions” that are sent to the fiber. That requires either a new scalar electromagnetic signaling computer type, or simply an ability to remotely condense and expand a fiber-configured set of seed head elements, i.e. by sending a signal that can act as instructions for the fast hyper-configurations of seed head materials, or by using a signal sent by curved activator elements that, in our apparatus, are conformed to match the curve and dimension of the fibers. Such signaling activator elements may already built into an alien craft, i.e. in the very way that metals are mixed or alloyed in the various parts of the craft. So it may not be all that difficult to copy, if we know just a little about such metal mixes. One part of the alien craft’s skin can resonate with the damaged sctn. to simply pose the larger whole configuration of the skin (i.e. as a signal to the seed heads), thus sending the exact instructions about what the seed heads need to do---how they need to be. Again, that kind of signaling would simply be a kind of resonance, a fast echo of sorts between the materials of the smooth craft “skin” and the broken seed head ends.

In a human tissue, this proto-configuration is missing, hence the random twining of misguided, or simply non-guided fibers. To cure Morgellons, could we simply take a miniaturized version of the whole skin figuration and tell the fibers to bend inward, as such (i.e. asking them to form a mini-whole, a non-start), causing them to bend into themselves, or bunch up and stop growing? We may be able to set up cheap, very easy to construct a lab that works on sending multiple resonant signals into such materials in order to test fibers to see how to stop them. There have to be de-activation signals, and/or straight patterned exit-body signals that Morgellons fibers will respond to. In the scenario noted above, aliens have to have this pre-built into the fibers because some invariably escape or may be scraped off daily in regular usage.

How do other aliens “cap” their scalar or send and contain their scalar signals? Probably with nearly 100 percent efficiency….

In short, the fix or cease growth command we need to send to Morgellons fibers may not be a command, at all, but merely a configured resonance. So, resonance is likely the key to stopping the fibers. Again, such resonance pattern may be ingrained in the larger pattern of the craft’s materials. Simple scientific study of any alien craft should show how it works. Is there a kill signal, a signal that must de-activate the fiber when it departs from the whole configuration? If so, why didn’t it work when the alien craft was either shot down, or crashed accidentally, in the first place? Is this kind of fiber material some some relatively primitive, poison pill version for use here on Earth, only? If so, it is like a war crime, and it is cause for human activation of certain scenarios that would otherwise not be mandated.

Some more ideas: Try selective cycling (of negative energy in any parameter, i.e. a 60 percent flux in one, while a lesser amount in another configuration space (simultaneously-sent signal pattern space). They would have to be timed and powered accordingly. Also, an alien version probably sends a command an entire body resonance pattern, an intelligent craft kind of signaling. We can also hyper-instantaneously pattern the negative energy fluctuations in each space, can over-integrate some (entire body signaling), while only intra-timing others (specific to a part). This kind of energy resonates kind of like what David Bohm called a pilot wave, (a kind of sub-pattern that is already within each part of the seed head, yet can be varied in the way that it talks to each part of the seed head via its resonance). This kind of energy flux is tightly pre-configured, already, hence some researchers don’t see it, due to its multi-directional aspects. Again that’s due to the built-in resonance of such technology.

Finally, here's an interesting story from the web:
Ted wrote:
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 9:48 AM
Subject: Fw: AN INSTANT CURE FOR MORGELLON’S DISEASE
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 9:03 PM
Subject: AN INSTANT CURE FOR MORGELLON’S DISEASE

AN INSTANT CURE FOR MORGELLON’S DISEASE

Forwarded from [email protected] .Sunday, 22 April 2007, 11:09 a.m. mms-central.com...
. . . the Morgellon’s disease of today is a totally NEW disease. The fibers are red, blue, white and other colors. These fibers DON’T BURN AT 1400 DEGREES F !.

We now know that Morgellon’s disease is caused by some kind of nanotechnology. The fibers are grown by miniature machines. Maybe they escaped from some laboratory. (See article by Dr. Hildegarde Staninger)

Have a Bath with Sun powdered laundry detergent with Colorsafe Bleach PLUS Alfalfa tablets.

These seem to combine to produce something that is lethal to the machines. This cure for Morgellon’s disease was discovered by accident.

This testimonial is from the person who discovered this cure: (Daisy Baleen) Posted on Health and Healing @ Yahoogroups.com

I have been Morgellons sufferer for over ten years. Recently, I discovered, quite by accident, something that is literally making it disappear from my BODY. I have experimented with various "super baths," filling the tub with hot water and putting in things like lemons, baking soda, dish detergent, laundry detergent, alcohol, etc. Well, one day about four months ago, I was filling the bath and I was pretty dirty from housecleaning so I put some Sun powdered laundry detergent with colorsafe bleach into the water, just a tad, because it really cleans the skin.

Anyway, I left the bathroom for a minute or two and heard a crash that sounded like one of my cats getting into something. When I returned nothing seemed amiss, so I slid into the water for a soak.

Everything seemed normal until the bubbles parted, and I got the sight of a morgellons sufferers’ lifetime dream: those black and grey specks MIGRATING OUT OF MY SKIN AS FAST AS THEY COULD IN DROVES BY THE HUNDREDS FROM EVERY SQUARE INCH OF MY BODY!!

And even as I saw that, I also noticed several large oblong things "dissolving" in the bottom of the tub. I picked one up, and it was an alfalfa tablet. Then I noticed the bottle on the counter next to the tub was overturned, and about 25 of them had fallen into the water! They were the cause of the migration of all things Morgellon out of my skin in a fantastic migration for about an hour!

Brown flecks, black specks, fibers, white patches of fibers drifted off the surface of my skin like No Problema, see ya later, something I had NEVER BEEN ABLE TO ACCOMPLISH WITH ANY OTHER TOPICAL AGENT.

THE MIGHTY ALFALFA HAS SINCE CONQUERED MORGELLONS IN MY BODY. The scabs are gone, the fibers are history, the patches of fibers are all taped to a piece of wax paper and about to be sent off to a research lab that has requested them.

I am sending you my testimonial in hopes that other sufferers will at least know some relief from the scourge of the skin.

Dandelion the Flame Point Siamese must be credited with this miraculous discovery. He is only three years old, but he’s a hero to his long-suffering Mommy!

I’ve done a little research on the mighty alfalfa, and apparently it creates an alkaline environment in the body in which things like CANCER and other diseases cannot survive. So, taking it internally can only be a good thing, also; but it’s the BATHS that made all the difference in the world for me.

I also tried putting St. Johns Wort in the bath along with it, with even better results. And for some reason, using the Sun powdered laundry detergent with colorsafe bleach also helps facilitate the migration of the specks.

God, I really hope this helps even one person as it has helped me. It has cleared up my symptoms so completely that I kept forgetting to post this information on the morgellons websites!!!!

Thank you to God for this wonderful, freak discovery! Please spread this information far and wide.

Editor's note: The primary ingredient in this discovery was the laundry detergent with color-safe bleach. The bleach is an oxidizer similar to MMS. The boost from the alfalfa is not easily understood but clearly was helpful. Nano-bodies carried in the blood stream would be perfect targets for chlorine dioxide gas to destroy so a four-drop dose of MMS taken internally would be a perfect compliment for this bathing process. Note also that MMS can be used in swimming pools and also safely in a bath tub. MMS is a water purifier first and foremost. For a tub one might mix a 40 drop dose of MMS for bathing (not drinking). Other Morgellons testimonials will be forthcoming.)

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hmm, intresting, but, since ET and such 'do not exist' this is not real either ?

i was thinking of a thread here at ATS back in May or June, about some scientist in India had discovered 4 alien pathogens in the upper atmosphere or stratosphere, could this have any thing to do with it ??

Even if they just discovered it now, doesnt mean it hasnt been there for years ....

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
If this were me, I would have taken pictures immediately...actually I would have made of it.

Were any photos or videos made of this??

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this but the source is pretty questionable. Carnicom is pretty out there and I should know. If someone is further out there then me I take what they say with a grain of salt. At the same time there seems to be a grain of truth in this at least. S&F from me on this thread.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Well, Morgellons is a real disease, just not reconized by tha mighty Pharma yet, maybe they didnt make it and have No 'stuff to sell' for it to make a bunch of that green stuff, mm, o'yea, Cash !!!!

[edit on 2/10/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Funny you make this post, I was just reading the very same webpage about the cat and bathtub incident yesterday, www.loveforlife.com.au...
I got to that point as I happened upon a morgellons site with pics, and I happened to find pics of exactly the type of scabs I have been picking off the back of my neck on a spot I have bee working on (picking habitually) for about 5 years now.
Do I have Morgellons? According the website I may have, or not, I don't know, but it also led me to MMS, and I have managed after much searching to find a couple of sources of Sodium Chlorite, which liberates Chlorine Dioxide (MMS) when an acid, such as citric acid is added to it.

I may buy some for the simple fact that I am curious about MMS and I want to experiment with it.

Without further ado, here is what my scabs look like:
Pic #21 and #41 in particular

The appearance of the scabs and the lack of proper healing (because of picking?) are the only symptoms I have, I would like some opinions from others here.

Thank you.

PS, according to Carnicom, we all have Morgellons, just some of us show more or less syptoms than others.

gl2

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
ChemBreather, your opinion is that et's don't exist, although I doubt that that's the consensus on this site. At present, medicine lists no cure for Morgellons. So, I posted ideas above, plus at least one person's story. If I had Morgellons I'd probably try anything that was safe, even that laundy liquid bath, rather than suffer hopelessly (IF the laundry liquid is safe---I don't know. You would have to consult the product info, first.)

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Anybody ever see that this was going to be followed up by Dr. Phil, and then it just never was?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
cure Morgellons? i don't believe you can.

clear up morgellons skin lesions maybe.

i believe morgellons is fibromyalgia/chronic fatigue syndrome+ a autoimmune skin disorder.

Morgellons symptoms
* formication, the sensation of insects "crawling, stinging or biting on or under the skin"
* rashes or sores that persist
* pain, resembling fibromyalgia
* disabling fatigue
* cognitive problems

fibromyalgia symptoms.
* formication, the sensation of insects "crawling, stinging or biting on or under the skin"
* fibromyalgia pain
* disabling fatigue
* cognitive problems

chronic fatigue syndrome symptoms
*chronic fatigue
* pain, resembling fibromyalgia
* cognitive problems

as you can see symptoms match execpt for the skin * rashes or sores that persist.

I have fibro with the above symptoms and sarcoidosis with skin rashes and sores of cutaneous sarcoidosis.
and the sensation of insects "crawling, stinging or biting on or under the skin that can be caused by ether my fibromyalgia or my neurosarcoidosis.
peripheral neuropathy will also cause these crawling, stinging or biting symptoms. and can be caused by a autoimmune disease.

new topics

top topics

join