It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marines Invade Terra Alta West Virginia !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Byrd I suggest that if you REALLY want to support a free flow of information, that you should try not to decide on what most of the people should beleive about other sources reguarding the information that they post.

You are a moderator, and you should be aware of what you are posting, and spreading into people's heads.

Suggestibility is a powerful thing, and I don't know if you are aware of that.

No offense intended really, I love you, and all your supporters, and faculty, and.... ahh who am I kidding?

If you dont already please think before you post.

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
TQS, why did you double-post?

You've edited your old one, I mean, you could just edit again!

Byrd actually did quite a good job identifying a lack of sources here - considering that you didn't really find any sources either, I feel its a big deal. Its a good thing I found a crapload of links that actually completely validify this story, because without them, we'd have little to nothing to go on!

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Yes very true, but I just think that he shouldnt be so "suggestive" with his own beleifs about something, because others can take it too seriously, and thus a delusion can be created. More likely the delusion that ALL posts from GLP are false and hoaxes.

Suggestibility is a powerful thing, just look at the media.

Yes, well the mass media hasn't talked about these military operations I think because the government wants to keep it "under the table" and put us under martial law sneekily.

considering that you didn't really find any sources either

uummm did you even read my post that was DEDICATED to finding sources? I found a bunch of links, and articles, just you you have.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
well the mass media hasn't talked about these military operations I think because the government wants to keep it "under the table" and put us under martial law sneekily.

Don't know about mass media, but our local media did cover it several weeks ago (I'm trying to find links from the TV station I saw it on, but it doesn't look like they archive
)...

Still looking though...

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
So whats going on now? People in West Virginia keep us posted.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Looks like they've been cancelled...

Marine urban combat drills in Morgantown will no longer take place.

The marines taking part in the drills are leaving for Iraq earlier than expected.

The 24th Marine Expeditionary Unit, or M-E-U were set to leave for Iraq in August, but will now leave at least one month earlier.

www.wowktv.com...

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
DAMN!

Just when things were just about to get interesting.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join