It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hmm. Just found this on my myspace bulletin. Disturbing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
" ♥ TINA ♥Blame GPHS they knew they had LOTS of kids with the H1N1 virus out. ATTENDECE told me that so I called them & told them they need to let PARENTS KNOW THIS INFO. "

i37.tinypic.com...

I know Tina very well, she was a great friend of my mothers.

Interesting enough that the school would keep such information from the parents, keep down the paranoia? Don't want to start a panic?

Bull#.

This information needs to be released to the public.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Revolution-2012]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Out of curiosity, what school district is this regarding? I don't want your personal info but where is this happening? If you don't mind me asking. S+F Revolution-2012!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Grants Pass Highschool, Oregon.

Don't worry, I don't live there anymore and I'm not worried about the tinfoilers, they're my friends =)

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Swine flu in Oregon; probable Multnomah County case, more possible By Jerry Casey, The Oregonian April 30, 2009, 12:30PM

www.oregonlive.com...

Swine flu vaccine will start trickling into Oregon next week; full supply expected by late October By Andy Dworkin, The Oregonian September 30, 2009, 9:21PM

www.oregonlive.com...

That's from April. Who knows how many cases now. Edited to add that other link too.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

You know.

Come elections, I'm going to help vote people out.

Those morons had a press conference for an UNCONFIRMED CASE of swine flu, just a single one!

I actually remember this, my school installed hand sanitation stages around the campus because of it.

-Shakes head-

Liberals really know how to panic when there is no need.

new topics

top topics

join