It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RAEL and UFOS...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 06:47 AM
link   
At 27 years, Ra�l was pilot and editor of one of the most significant French magazines of automobile sport. But on December 13, 1973, its life was upset when, in the volcano located close to Clermont-Ferrand, it lives to appear an UFO 7 m in diameter and completely silencer.

A radiant being left and entrusted to Ra�l a MESSAGE revealing there the real origin of humanity: Any life on Earth, including the Man, was created scientifically in laboratory thanks to a perfect maitrise of the genetic ingenery and ADN by these beings come from another planet, the ELOHIM.

The Bible which tells their work is the oldest atheistic book of the world, since it is the word "ELOHIM" which appears in the original version and which means "those which came from the sky".

The ELOHIM entrusted to Ra�l the mission of propagating this revolutionary revelation and of building an Embassy where they will return very soon, officially, in company of the large messengers whom they sent like Jesus, Mo�se, Bouddha and Mahomet, who are maintained in life on their planet, thanks to the cloning, secrecy of the eternal life. (By Cyrille, a RAELIAN)

www.rael.org...

EL-AHIM (Hebrew : Aleph-Lamed-He-Yod-Mem) In fact means GOD THE ALMIGHTY.

Personnaly I dislike RAEL and his theories...

He was known in FRANCE since several years before comming to United States... (he was often invited in talk-shows about ET and SECTS)
But I dont think that really have technologies to make a human clone...

In fact, it was a good marketing event :
Since these media, rael.org got about 10 M connexions each day and RAELIAN have grow up of 10% (60 000 Raelians worldwide)

[Edited on 18-2-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Feb, 19 2003 @ 12:00 AM
link   
no offense to any french people but what did this guy hit up. not only him but those who follow him. they're looney. i don't belive in cloning, err not ethical i just don't think they'll get it right anytime soon, and this guy is full of crap. i mean he has no proof. the sad part is those who follow him. it's a sad alternate to suicide. sooner or later he'll begin to loose his influence.

posted on Feb, 19 2003 @ 09:47 AM
link   
what he says is ridiculous

band of gob#es

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I consider the above a possibility, not FULLY believing it, and never applying myself to it, but, and you'll hear me say this more than once, there's more truth to RAEL than there is to the claim that Suddam has weapons...

Its the same biblical prophecies as the Mayans and their calendar, 2012 A.D. being the year of the "return"...Apparently we are a hybrid of an angelic species with another...We were meant to be slaves but evolution took its toal. BUT THAN more crap happened and now we're enslaved in a different way, and I think ANYONE knows what I'm saying...If you people would actually analyz and research the subject, rather than automatically close your minds to it, you'll find great scientific and mathmatical proof to the whole 2012 A.D. thing. Astronomers are FINALLY admitting that they're pissing their pants...not that its the end of the world, in fact, thats not the prophecy at all, thats mainstream misinformation...

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 02:47 AM
link   
As I said upper, I dont think he really can clone himself (Instead it' s easily possible). I just think that this story is a "marketing hoax". I've read a COMIC (RAELIAN publish comics about their truth...)

In these theories, Human Being start to evolve and to dominate world approx 25 000 BC (After a freeze period that they call WURMZ
).

UFOS (ELOHIM) destroyed dinosaurs (according to a biblic sentence :

"It's you who killed RAHAB, You (ELOHIM) destroyed all the dragons who lived in seas" (Psaulms)

They believe that ELOHIMS (ANGELS) are E.T. and had technology to genetically create species (BIRDS, FISH...)

posted on Feb, 28 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   
According to the Vuclan Science Director that would be unlikely.

new topics

top topics

join