It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone host a pic for me and perhaps explain it?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Hi guys, been viewing the forum for a few days and remembered I have a pic kicking about on my pc which has a strange light cast across it.

I thought you could upload an attatchment, but it appears not. Could someone host it for me at-all?

Cheers.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Just go to "MemberCenter(u2u)" and then "ATS Upload" and then go ahead an upload it there.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Also, there are great tutorials at the top of the page- the uploads are easy once you do it. Use your preview to see if you were succesful or not.
Or, just u2u me and I'll help you out.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edited to add pic in link below

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by Reims]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Cheers for the help.

Oh well, it hasnt displayed, but you can see it.

It's just a snap of a drunk friend at a party a year or so back when we lived in an old converted barn.

Excusing the ugly bloke, I presume there is probably a simple explanation to the light infront of him?

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
looks like thought projection in a dream to me, "ohhh i need a big fat spliff"

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Really nice !

It look like an aura pic

aura.tv...

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Just took it with my fuji digital camera and uploaded onto my pc.

jra

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Looks like some one moved the camera really fast while it exposed light onto the film. I can see the persons face in the blurred area. I'm not sure how this would have happened exactly. Either you moved the camera by mistake too soon or something. Was the pic taken with a digital or film?

EDIT: nevermind about my last question there

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by jra]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Could be his astral body out for a stroll,
or some wandering spirit trying to obsess him?

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Look at the pic, look at the light across the man,
Follow the mans face down the light, and you can see his face as the redish smudge.... Must be a fault with the camera or a bit of Computer imaging software fun..

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Looks like some defective film. Could have been a small crack or pinhole in the film case.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Colec, I was just looking at it again myself and noticed that - Freaked me out for a second, but do you think it is just where I might have moved the camera whilst snapping?

Here it is circled...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Yep.

That's it.

jra

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Now that I think about it. I'm very sure the camera was moved as the pic was taken. I have a Fuji digital camera next to me here. Like some digital cameras. This Fujifilm camera takes a second or so to record the image. It's not as fast as your average point and shoot film camera.

I'm guessing that when this pic was taken. The camera was moved when it was still taking the pic.

top topics

join