It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens will "comeback" in a official way this year!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Kangaxx while I have no doubt you believe your encounters to be true how do you know what your abducters have told you is the truth? Maybe THEY are the ones spreading disinformation.

You stated God is on a much higher plane and does not visit us often or directly. I don't think you could be further from the truth. Just my opinion. Good luck with your prediction.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
unswer to the "speculation " of "if kangaxx is "running" a "smart plan " to gain points!:

i am new as hell here
. i do not know nothing about your habits . i noticed that thing of the points, and i have not a clue for what they are used...any way..in order to end that "new idea".i ask the moderators to remove all my points!, if i dont need them to post here,i humble ask to remove it at all,in order to stop crazy ideas like this one!
i have "landed" here to inform you all about important things...and sooner i will desapear again from this "alien" subject. you will not see me again any where talking about this again. i have chosen this one because i realize that its a good site with many vewers. thats my primordial objective! i also know that is just a question of time untill the number of "desinformation agents" here,will be so many that will be impossible to mantain the primordial objective : inform you!

when i feel it is the time i will stop to inform..althou my mission was already achieved....as my bhuddist master have teach me...if in any time,,,in your life,,,you was able to save a single soul...from the darkenss...your life will be a sucess already!

i never will forget this

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
so can you answer my questions then instead of skipping them ?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
mrdependeble:you wrote:

"You stated God is on a much higher plane and does not visit us often or directly. I don't think you could be further from the truth. Just my opinion. Good luck with your prediction"

as you say..."my stated god"!...that means at least that "my god" can be diferent from yours! so if it's diferent....how you know that i am wrong about it?!
just thinking...

Acidhead wrotes:
"so can you answer my questions then instead of skipping them ?"

for sure, this is not the correct way to ask for nothing, so i will remain in silence about them, sorry!

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
kangaxx wrote :-as you say..."my stated god"!...that means at least that "my god" can be diferent from yours! so if it's diferent....how you know that i am wrong about it?! just thinking...

BECAUSE YOU STATED THIS :-
kangaxx wrote:

if we call god of:
-God-
- Jhav�-
- Jhiov�-
-Al�-
- Lord-
- Etc...-

the name we use dont make the God a diferent one.. its always the same God.

[edit on 24-6-2004 by acidhead]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
"K", have you had a chance to read the link mention before? (it's long but interesting)

www.bushcountry.org...

any thoughts?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I would like to know why you have "Reptilian Power!" in your signature.

As another has said, perhaps YOU are not intending to spread disinformation, but perhaps the aliens have implanted disinformation into you as part of a project so that this disinformation will spread to disinform the public.

Remember, I said that alot of what you have said is true, but there are missing peices in your information which you either have not been informed about, or hidden from, IMO. The aliens are clever in what they do.

Again, I wil tell what I have gotten from my sources of information.

I beleive that all reptilian intelligent beings feed off of fear, and and lower vibrational "foods", and that is how they nourish themselves, because they have came from low vibrational planes, so that is how they nourish themselves. I have also read that most if not all alien non humanoids have come from the lower planes, thus, they are part of the "bad faction" even THOUGH some of them are not ACTIVELY participating in keeping humans from evolving spiritually and ignorant, in other words, ni bondage. Some are observers, some are neutral, but they all came from lower vibrations, and so they function off of lower vibrations.

I have also read that the typical common "Grey" aliens are the reptilian's "lackeys", or their lower level allies.

Human spirituality is to reach higher levels of vibration, and all the aliens associated with the reptilians, come from the lower vibrations......

Anyway, that all just my opinion.

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
kangaxx wrote: -

for sure, this is not the correct way to ask for nothing, so i will remain in silence about them, sorry!

-------

so read back to my first questions and then tell me if i asked you incorrectly ?

after being skipped of questions on your little story 2 times now , should i get on one knee and beg you ?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I wasn't speculating that you were on trying to gain points. I was making an observation (partly out of envy) because I want gain points.

Edit: I am failry new here also. After reading your entire post regarding the points, I humbly request that they be given to Me

FYI- I rty to refrain from passing judgement on others. I was merely commenting on the success of the thread. I would have done the smae if was someone else who created it!

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by Freeworld_Esq.]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Does anyone think that the low vibration levels had anything to do with Latoya London getting voted off American Idol?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
just to remeber...:

1- i am human, and i have a real life. i dont life inside the computer, i can't unswer all your questions in a row.althou the majority of them right now are just "weird" ones to disturb the harmony here...ho well it's life!

2- some of you start to act like i have the obligation to unswer you right now! and unswer ALL...NOW!..lol omg...relax..first i am not a slave or something like that!
second...do you realize how many people is asking me things here?!

3-if you care to read all...and many "new inquisitors" here do not have do that... you will find many unswers for some new questions you have nade to me. and you will learn to that i am "chosen" the questions that i can unswer! so it will be virtualy impossible to unswer all of you.

4- the primordial objective of this topic was to make a simple,predition, but it have naturaly envolved to something more complex. althou dont forget that i am not here just to unswer your questions,i have nothing to proof to you..remeber that. the reasons for that was told already in later posts here.i will informe you all each time i see a good question made in a good way, but now we have been a little flooded by people asking things in a way that looks i MUST, or i am FORCED to unswr...camon ppl....

just to unswer a specific question that have make me smile a lot: ""why aliens have names used in star trek?

lol...yup....its a good one, you have seen the Kimbote name in start trek?,i have seen this name too in the X-files..and i cant unswer you acurate to that,,,but i can unswer you with a question?

why certain "sci-fi" movies and TV series use true alien class names some times?!

we are here just talking about the Kimbote ones i presume, but i know the possible names for all the other alien classes, and i assure you that many more was used in a lot of other movies, even in PC games.!

peace!

mrq

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kangaxx
...they can't just land it in a official way in a rush. they need to show up a lot first or too many people will die in insane clans,religius clans, mass suicidals and so on.
they are preparing our minds first...

Why would many people die if they showed up 'in a rush'? I'm not trying to be funny or anything like that...but I guess I never understood this, the panic factor associated with the public's obtaining proof of alien life. I would expect people to flood phonelines and the internet. I expect the news channels would cover it. Church attendance would probably increase a bit. But after that, life would go on, no? I don't see why people would start killing themselves in large groups because aliens landed.
Of course...I never understood why anyone watches "Survivor", either... so maybe it's just me

I'm reading your thread with great interest, Kangaxx.
I look forward to your response.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kangaxx
P.S.- sorry,i know that this kind of subject should be in the "aliens" forum,but i make this topic with a wish to make a pretiction...thats why i have putt it here.

I got an Horrible English to. (I'm from france).

Welcome aboard !

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
No questions. Just wanted to express how intruiging (sp) I find this thread to be. Very interesting. I see many truths in it, as well as some things I find hard to believe. But still, many truths.

Welcome to the forums by the way.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
mrq:
you are right about some things...i know that in many human communitys, people will not run like crazys if that happen. but you need to think in a "planetary" way!
do you realize how much religius clans, fanatic ones, exist in the hearth human society? for some cultures and for some religions, if that happens in a rush it will be a complete chaos for that specific places and cultures. but dont think that the biggest of the alien problems is that one... the biggest one is that in the time they try to land, they'r ships can be atacked by stupid governamental forces,armys, ect. that is the biggest problem. do you will land in a place if you suspect that you ship can be atacked?...i think not

just starting to make all the human kind belive that they exist, will change a lot...a lot here!...the other objectives will be so much simple for them after that is acheaved.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
It is obvious that it's hollywoods and others way of preparing us. I don't think it's a coincidence that these names are shared in movies and the like.

Especially since some beleive the TV is a major "device" used to influence humans. Care to speak on this Kangaxx. Is the Tube really a tool for "their" plan... Be it the Greys or Reptiles?

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by Freeworld_Esq.]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
kangaxx,
are you addicted to the forum yet?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
"K",

just out of curiousity, if we are ever involved in a direct battle with the evil alien race, do we have any type of defense against them in any way? Aside from the aid of the good aliens?

Also, the ones who live underground, how far underground are they? How many do you think there may be here already underground? Are they living with any type of technoligical abilities underground? You mentioned they have a hive like structure to them. Is it similiar to a series of underground caves or more elaborate than that?

The ones who come above ground, do you know where the entry points to their earths surface are?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
kangaxx , im not being nasty , evil , trying to do anything at all to disrupt your "harmony" , the questions asked where not "weird" they where questions on why is this happening and why dont we have a choice in the matter.

the fact that your prepared to answer all the "spiritual" , unproved dimension X , even star trek questions but leave out the real world questions that can be validated on isnt lending your story any weight.

im inquisitive by nature , i ask questions , when someone pops up on a website and tells me that the chances are, im going to die in a few years because some alien is going to put our planet in an energy field to rescue it from some evil alien race and then transport good people to another dimension - one has to ask a few questions to make it rational to me. especially when alot of people all decide to agree with you ??

now on your 2nd post in this topic you say "i realy can give more information" to me information is factual knowledge about something , and now your backtracking to this post as being a "simple prediction"
so if you can please stop and think about some of the serious questions i have asked - ie:- why dont we have a choice? , what makes a gang of aliens who are going to kill a large % of the planet good? , why/how do the aliens already know the future and why arent they going to do anything to change it if they do ? etc i would be most greatfull

thanks

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by acidhead]

mrq

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Thanks for your reply, Kangaxx (that was quick!).

I can understand wanting to wait for a planet to get used to the idea that aliens exist, before landing there. Definitely wouldn't want to get shot out of the sky - what would be the point in that?

But I can't say I understand the panic/chaos factor really. Maybe because I don't subscribe to any group or mindset that says alien existence is impossible. Thanks for trying to help me understand, though. I appreciate that.

On the other hand...if aliens land and loudly announce that they want to eat my spine, I'll run screaming down the street along with everyone else.

Be well.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join