It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something different about Bush...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Children in pain bring out the best in us sometimes *group hug*

But really, I wouldnt have any doubt that was a legit look. We all hurt when it comes to 9/11, and I cant imagine the pain of a child who lost a parent like that.

WTG BUSH, now if you could of just done the right thing in Afghanistan and Iraq.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
well if I can hit the ground running full speed, fight tooth and nail all day just to make my 2 dimes and still come home and be a father then why can't the prez? He is still a working stiff

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   

TextLooks like he is posing for the camera. Sorry, I have a hard time seeing the sincerity when politicians are professional actors.

I agree with you 100% it is nothing more than a kodak moment for his campain and remember his moto ( the compasioned american) ring a bell?

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
hahaha, Bush actually caring for someone?
too funny, and its even funnier how a lot of you beleive it to be true, hell do anything to get votes...hes gonna need them pretty bad, hes not a very good leader or president

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
imagine that YOU are in charge in the white house !!!
could YOU do better ??

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOGODSINTHEUNIVERSE
imagine that YOU are in charge in the white house !!!
could YOU do better ??

If I was in Bush spots and I had all of the advisors and cabinet members that he has, Im sure that I might be able to take a swing at it...but then again what do I know...I mean, I'm just a 19 year old kid who thinks he knows everything...

Ive seen Bush many times, talk at a press confrence and not even have a #in clue what he is talkin about...kinda makes you wonder..how he can make a speech on something...and not know the topic..I bet some ppl at this board could do hell of a lot better then Bush could

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Wouldn't the cameras have been there for him going along the line? I also think that he's looking into the camera because there's a guy about a foot in front of him with a camera in his face.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashley
Looks like he is trying to suffocate her.

I think you're right. It's part of his NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND policy...

Travelling from state to state, single handedly snuffing the hope, life and future out of America's children. That's conviction!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join