It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something different about Bush...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I just received a copy of this article from a friend of mine. To those that think it's all about politics, well...you can't argue that the man has a heart.

www.enquirer.com...

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I have to give you thata one natas. You can see it in his face.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Interesting...

I thought there would be more...

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Looks like he is posing for the camera. Sorry, I have a hard time seeing the sincerity when politicians are professional actors.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
You bet he feels bad, his administration and their sneaky deals really screwed him. The planes were allowed to be hi-jacked but the buildings werent supposed to fall down. That was done behind his back. Who knows who put the bombs in? Mossad, most likely.
Hell yah he feels bad. Big giant screw up on his part.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I don't think he's posing. Most of the time can't stand the look on his face, it's more of a smirk. It's only when he's sincere about something that I feel better about him. A lot of people feel this way about him when you base it on the polls comparing his sincerity to Kerrry's

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I see something in his eyes. His expression seems genuine to me. I am virtually certain that for a split second he felt the pain that this girl experienced. Maybe, hopefully, he will remember the feeling.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Honestly, I went to that link hoping to find what some of you had found. I looked at the pic and only saw him wondering, "is someone getting this shot?"

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Could it just be he was tired and worried about his dismal poll ratings?

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I, for one, am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on this one. I see one human being showing compassion to another.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Looks like he is trying to suffocate her.

Maybe she is a witness.
Maybe she is not a christian.
Maybe he just can't stop himself.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I am not only talking about Bush... Basically Politicians in general........ Personally, if they really feel their pain, they would have the meetings in private! Away from the Cameras and away from the publicity. If they can go to Iraq secretly, then they can surely meet with the families and offer their condolences secretly as well. Publicity, Publicity..... Of course, with public opions going up and down for the war and what is happening, maybe they need to exploit these willing families like this to get the public polls stable and back on track.....

Personally, if they announced that he met with the families in private and offered his condolences, then I would be believe them, as they took the families privacy and emotions into consideration over the terrible terrible loss that they encountered.

No offense to anyone or any side.... I just call it like I see it....

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Anyone who knows ol George, knows he has a special place in his heart, for kiddies.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I often wonder how anyone could go through the world of crap this man has had to deal with and not be changed.

How can anyone read letters from families day after day that have lost loved ones in a war you started and not be touched or heart broken over it?

I do wonder about Bush, he was able to make jokes about this war in a recent media event.

But I think the core of the man we call President is human.

And if you really look at pictures of Bush before the election and today he does seem to have aged far more than the time he has been through.

There will be many who will say that Bush brought it all on himself.. and there may be some truth to that. But he is human, and I would bet you he is hurting in private in many ways now.. I do not envy him.

Gazz

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
...former president saying that spending four years in office ages you at least 10. I believe it was Clinton that said it. Take a look at pics during his 1992 campaign and his 1996 campaign. I think you'll see what I mean.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Um_Gazz,

Thanks for the link. It was nice to see a heart warming story on ATS>>War on Terrorism for once.

BTW: For those of you who feel that the President was just posing for the cameras, this is not an isolated incident. In fact, the President personally stayed in touch with a soldier he met at Walter Reed Army Hospital. President Bush continued to encourage the soldier during his recovery from the wound he had recieved in Afghanistan. Then, once the soldier had recovered, and got used to his new prosthetic leg, he joined the Pres. in washington for a jog. You can read the story here
Say what you will about the man, but he does have his moments.

-Cypher

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 04:19 AM
link   
BUSH HUGS CHILD!
WAR NOW OK!
SPECIAL AT 10:00!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Anyone who knows ol George, knows he has a special place in his heart, for kiddies.

Yeah, right! He really cares for kids. The misuse of the "Leave No Child Behind" Act certainly proves that.

www.misleader.org...

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I've said it before, the guy really believes in his policies, and he lives in a world of simple truths. He does what his advisors and cronies tell him because he thinks that everything about america is good, and right. We must not confuse his ignorance, and his failures as a leader with a deliberate attempt to screw us as many people seem to think.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The sheep ( Republicans) are such syncophants that they'll swear his pissing on them is just liquid sunshine!

Clue for you: It's a photo op on a staged tour of photo ops.
His bus tour, where he actually flew Air Force 1 between cities, and then got on the bus at the airports, was the stupidest thing since the Aircraft carrier landing.

That he really "believes in his politics" is worthy of his keeping his job!?!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join