It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occult worship of Saturn showing up more and more in corporate logos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
We've all heard about the more well known logos like Nike's swoosh being an homage to the planet Saturn, among others. I've been noticing a lot more corporate logos, even a major church's logo, showing this Saturn symbology. I wanted to create this thread as a working thread for the ones I've noticed or others have noticed on a daily basis. It's possible some of these logos are older and I'm just now noticing them, but I just want to post a few in this first post, and more as I go along. Here's a couple to start with.

The new Famous Footwear Logo:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9c94c7c26031.jpg[/atsimg]

National Oilwell Varco:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4cbb6ea0c3d1.gif[/atsimg]

More to come....

Peace

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Here are a few I found:

Xprize

Boeing Logo

Geffen Logo

Axis

Gen x Media

AAA

[edit on 29-9-2009 by The Songwriter]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Joel Osteen Ministries, and please, let's not turn this into a religion bashing thread:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/80b6a4f11b04.gif[/atsimg]

Peace

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Cool thread, Doc.

I'm now searching to see what others we may round up. Gonna have to consult some of my old books on why they use those symbols now, too. I remember it was something, just not sure what anymore.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
There are alot but its hard to search when there are so many companies out there! Wonder why they are all so alike...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Sorry if I post this image incorrectly but it is a good one for Saturn Worship logos...

Its a pretty large pic but can someone host and post it here if possible, please?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Songwriter
AAA

Yeah, I noticed the ring on the Triple-A logo just recently, but don't remember if it's always been there or it's just been added recently.

BTW, there are tons of swooshes (like Nike's) being added to corporate logos for no apparent reason, TONS of them! Does it mean they're all Saturn symbology, no, but they just seem to be there for no apparent reason.

Peace

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I guess Ryder trucks didn't like their old logo and decided to come up with this little diddy.....hmmmmm:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/69728e6a1da9.gif[/atsimg]

Peace

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
AAA has always had the swoosh....at least for the past 25 years.

Good finds none the less!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Few more on the site below including the Pope wearing his 'Saturn Hat'

www.blackvoices.com...

Go about half way down the page to see them all...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

I think this is being made bigger than it deserves...isn't it possible that there are 'trends' in logos like there are trends in everything else? certain colors, etc., that become popular, clothing styles, whatever...Basically it's part of good design; curves are appealing to the eye....if you want to make something more out of it, you are certainly entitled to, but let's not get carried away!! As for Saturn itself, in astrology it represents 'the teacher' or can be represented as the watchful parent, making sure we learn the lessons we are supposed to in life.....just another angle!!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

S&F!

Saturn (Kronos in greek mythology) -the leader of the first generation of Titans. Ruler during the Golden Age (Harmony, peace abundance in all of nature, including human society).

Worshiped as a harvest deity.
God of human time.

Oh, gon’t forget about “Saturnalia” one of the most important Roman Festivals (17th December to 23rd). Referred to some as “festival of the slaves”, where people exchanged gifts and were merry. :roll eyes:

Hmm… sounds familiar, oh yeah, Christmas

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I'm not arguing against....but couldn't it be that many companies want to seem global?

I've personally put of "earth-like" curves in random companies logos for no real reason.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Please forgive my ignorance and tell me why these are satanic symbols?

Or are they symbolic of Saturn? And why is that bad.

Hiding face in shame for showing such ignorance.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

I specifically left the word "satan" out of the thread title and OP because I knew this thread would turn into an off-topic mess. While there are those who believe Saturn signifies satan (whatever you believe satan to be), I just wanted this thread to be about the rise in appearance of these logos using Saturn symbology.

Peace

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
heres a kooky lil theory i have...

there's a sumerian legend that tells of a great white "bowl" that comes from the sky and destroys the land..

then in the book of revelation you hear of "bowls" of wrath..

then there's all this hush hush hub bub about "the lucifer project" where like in the movie 2010, NASA supposedly sends nuclear fuel into jupiter in order to ignite it, creating a second sun, balancing our climate in the last seconds of hope... and warming the jovian moons in order for them to be habitable...

what if they did this to Saturn as opposed to jupiter?

would not the initial blast (if we were on the exact ecliptic in line with the planet) .. send the rings flying outward in a radial fashion through the solar system.. if exacted at a specific time.. BAM the ring's depris scathingly slashing through Earth..

or if the ignition was on a lopsided (as opposed to exact centric) .. location of the planet that may cause the rings to push more in one direction (towards earth) than not... could the rings.. upon their eminent destructive arrival..
not look like a giant white "swoosh" or "bowl shape" in the sky as they come towards us ... keeping perspective in mind..

but it's deeper than that you see...
with the destruction of Saturn/Satan .. is the destruction of man in his current animalistic form represented by Saturn/Satyrs man-goat ets.. whereas Satan actually IS man's current body/man-state.. where he is disconnected from sensing God as well as he could sense anything visually audibly tactile etc... and is for the most part controlled byhis animal desires.. food, sex, ego pleasures etc...

so if Saturn/Satan/Satyr dies... then the bowls of wrath are unleashed.. and "satan" "man's current form" .. the masses of that satyr is destroyed..

and "Lucifer".. the "new sun/son" is born .. at the same time as many individuals on Earth metamorphosize into the god-man the next level of man's existence akin to buddha/jesus/krishna's level of experience. in which god/the all/ the matrix's workings is sensed 24-7 as a living breathing reality...

and it's the great masonic work in order to make this all happen.. astrologically.. phsiologically.. and socially...

that's my lil CRAAAAYZAAAY idea of why saturn is so heralded in occult circles in our faces 24-7 on all these logos everywhere.

i'm saying they see it as something extremely important. as central to our real history..
and not as just some ... imaginary idea... but something that will come to pass.

underground cities would come in handy when the rings arrive now wouldn't they... oh wait.. heynow...

-

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Here's another one I saw on the way back from lunch today:

National Tire & Battery

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cca42c56c257.jpg[/atsimg]

Peace

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
but it's deeper than that you see...
with the destruction of Saturn/Satan .. is the destruction of man in his current animalistic form represented by Saturn/Satyrs man-goat ets.. . . .

so if Saturn/Satan/Satyr dies... then the bowls of wrath are unleashed.. and "satan" "man's current form" .. the masses of that satyr is destroyed..

and "Lucifer".. the "new sun/son" is born .. at the same time as many individuals on Earth metamorphosize into the god-man the next level of man's existence akin to buddha/jesus/krishna's level of experience.

Sounds to me like you've listened too much to Jordan Maxwell. That guy is a paranoid lunatic, I'm tellin' ya. I was actually quite impressed with him on C2C AM... until I saw a lengthy speech of his on video, titled "Exposing the Illuminati" or some such.

His ramblings can only come from someone who speaks no other language than English and not even has any inkling of other languages. Him saying that sun = son is totally ridiculous; it ONLY works that way in English... which obviously the ancient Egyptians, Sumerians, and whomever he thinks he's quoting did not speak. In other languages, the words for sun and son may be quite different from each other.

Plus, even in English itself, the etymological sources of the words sun and son are very different. See here Sun and here Son. Same with the words Saturn... Satan... and Satyr.

So, sorry to say, but Jordan Maxwell is the prophet of the uneducated, who are too gullible or too lazy to do their own research. A 5-minute Internet search can prove to you what charlatan and moron Maxwell is.

I had one of my best laughs when he in all earnest claimed that the name "Solomon" was derived from the Latin word for sun (sol), a Hindu god ("Om, the Hindu priests chant Om"), and the Egyptian word for light or some such ("that's why when you flick a light switch, you switch it ON").

Oh. My. God. Can't believe I ever listened to that guy.

Also, what really irks me is that he's bashing Jesus (for the record, I'm NOT a devout Christian) saying something like "For centuries millions of people have been praying to Jesus, and have their lives gotten even a little bit better? Has it worked for them?" (I'm paraphrasing here.)

On the other hand, Maxwell himself -- who is touting the many wonders of worshipping Lucifer himself -- continually comes on c2C AM whining how horrible his life is... that he's lost his family, his money, everything, that someone's after him, that he lives in a miniature apartment with his brother and doesn't know how to come up with the rent, that his "disciples" have stolen his ideas and made successful movie scripts out of them; that David Icke, "whom I brought to America with my own money," is now ungrateful and has used Maxwell's ideas in his own books, etc., etc. There is no end to the complaints.

So how has praying to Lucifer made Maxwell's life any better?

Oh geez, I'm getting started again. This idiot just drives me nuts.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by borachon
I'm not arguing against....but couldn't it be that many companies want to seem global?

I've personally put of "earth-like" curves in random companies logos for no real reason.

You hit the nail on the head!

This has to do more with the worship of global capitalism, not arcane pagan rituals
(unless you can tie in Molech
)

Try doing a Google image search: "Global Logo." See what comes up. .

[edit on 9/29/2009 by clay2 baraka]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
dude check this prediction from nostradamus

All should leave Geneva.
Saturn turns from gold to iron,
The contrary positive ray (RAYPOZ) will exterminate everything,
There will be signs in the sky before this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join