It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Articles that'll make You see, and question when the dollar will die....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

The first three articles should really make You think. They are relatively conclusive, and void of any further diagnosis..... I guess beyond that would be wondering why the MSM psychological warfare machine is continually lying......... Could the truth be they are buying time for their master's, and Elite minions to get out of the market successfully with all of Our sweat equity??????? Well, I guess for now We can all chalk that up to my paranoia
, but in all reality I do know otherwise

(a little further analysis)The fact remains We now have the World Bank playing along with their opinion, and in this current World opinion matters more than anything. Also, a very real thing needing not only attention, but demanding respect is the very real Bank of the South. It is the new replacement that has been in the works since 2007; by South, and Central American Countries. Make no mistake that when this is fully instituted it is just another nail in the coffin for the dollar.

The question is the fourth article; the largest transaction ever in the country of Iran, and to boot it was a telecommunications company. I honestly don't know what it means, but it definitely gets put into my "to need further study folder". At some point it will provide a lot of information. At present it provides the evident fact that Iran isn't using the Dollar anymore, but have switched over to their oil currency; the Bourse. Even though I remain a little puzzled by this article it is clear that the Iranians are changing things up in the World, the third article shows them leaving the dollar; which is the World's current reserve currency all together.

okay all for now.

Peace,

Sancho

World Bank Head Sees Dollar’s Role Diminishing
www.abovetopsecret.com...

WASHINGTON — The president of the World Bank said on Monday that America’s days as an unchallenged economic superpower might be numbered and that the dollar was likely to lose its favored position as the euro and the Chinese renminbi assume bigger roles.

“The United States would be mistaken to take for granted the dollar’s place as the world’s predominant reserve currency,” the World Bank president, Robert B. Zoellick, said in a speech at the School for Advanced International Studies at Johns Hopkins. “Looking forward, there will increasingly be other options to the dollar.”

Mr. Zoellick, who previously served as the United States trade representative and as deputy secretary of state under President George W. Bush, said that the euro provided a “respectable alternative” for financing international transactions and that there was “every reason to believe that the euro’s acceptability could grow.”

Latin America fights Western influence, launches own international bank
atheonews.blogspot.com...

In a bid to diminish the power of the US-dominated IMF and counterbalance the influence of Western investors, seven Latin American countries have agreed to form a “Bank of the South.”

Seven South American leaders — representing Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Ecuador, Paraguay, Uruguay and Venezuela — signed an agreement to launch the development lending institution, a project first floated in 2007, with a startup capital of $20 billion. Notably, Bloomberg news service reports that Chile, Colombia and Peru did not sign on to the bank.

The plan aims to give the regions a greater voice at international organizations like the International Monetary Fund (IMF), which is seen by many Latin American leaders as an institution that allows wealthy Western countries, particularly the United States, to exert undue influence on the region.

Euro to replace dollar in Iran’s Forex Reserve Fund
www.tehrantimes.com...

TEHRAN – Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad ordered the use of the euro instead of the dollar as the basic foreign currency in the Forex Reserve Fund calculations.

The Mehr News Agency reported that this order was issued in line with a decision made in this regard by the board of trustees of the Forex Reserve Fund.

Prior to this, the Islamic Republic of Iran had announced that it had stopped selling oil in dollars and started using euro in its oil transactions

Iran's biggest ever bourse deal
www.tehrantimes.com...

TEHRAN – A 50-percent block plus a single share of the Telecommunication Company of Iran worth 77.985 trillion rials (some $7.8 billion) was offered on the stock market on Sunday as the biggest ever transaction deal made in the country.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Turn as much for your savings to coin as soon as possible.

Get older nickels if you can.

Get as many as you can.

Gold and silver is good too - but conversion to coin is risk-free.

Also, Buy as much Canadian money as you can. As yours sinks, our currency value will rise.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

why nickels? i've been going for the small denomination silver coins.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre0o0

why nickels? i've been going for the small denomination silver coins.

It is a safe investment to do what you are doing.

By using nickels (the older the better,), the Citizen is not forced to engage in risk - as he is when investing in gold or silver; which are still good to have.

Read this article - this fellow explains why converting some savings to certain common coins is good right now:

"Mass Inflation Ahead – Save Your Nickels"

www.lewrockwell.com...

Edit: I suppose Sticking with only Federal reserve notes for savings is quite a risk right now - the dollar could be dumped/devalued any day now.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

What Your specifically talking about with "nickels" is called "junk silver".

You can buy different denominations of coins in bags that range in price. It has been a while since I bought any bags, but they were rated off standard bags, and then also half bags.

I am thinking a standard bag of silver is around 15 thousand dollars now; no joke.

The coins are around 95% pure silver, and come in varying denominations. Nickels, dimes, quarters, half dollars, and I've gotten bags that are full silver dollars.

The halfs, and full dollar bags are usually worth more, but do occur because of availability.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

What Your specifically talking about with "nickels" is called "junk silver".

That is one way of getting them.

The article I posted explains some other methods one can use to get the right nickels.

top topics

join