It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure is everywhere

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
There is only one truth.

One..

One truth, and it is hidden everywhere. It is hidden in plain sight, yet it is not hidden.
It is there, for you to observe.

Many people do not see.

They write about disclosure..

When are we going to get disclosure?

You get disclosure with every day.

Disclosure is everywhere.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
You got some specific examples from your point of view? If not I'm getting the popcorn, I forsee a few flame daggers heading your way.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
please, elaborate.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

no worries. I have the ability to pass out and ignore posts.

Only when I am too tired to respond.

The matrix reloaded: example one.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Example two: Fight Club

Example three:

These pictures were taken from a local church.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Take a one dollar bill...fold it half way in between the seals to make one. See it?

It's a plumed serpant.

A mer uh kuh

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Is this disclose for extraterrestrial life or something else?
This might be an important point to address.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by newworld

No, there will not be any disclosure about aliens.

Not unless you learn for yourself.

They will make their presence known when they are ready.

IMO

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I really dislike it when people (with absolutely no substantiation to speak of) speak with such authority.

Seriously?

[edit on 29-9-2009 by zetamafia911]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by zetamafia911

I speak with authority because I know the reader is able to gauge that my authority is merely my opinion.

Are you serious?

Ask me a question.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
So where exactly do we look for disclosure if it is right in our face?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Ok. well it's important to tell the truth then. We are all one..

Did you ever wonder if you are part of something bigger than yourself?

You are.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

Ok. well it's important to tell the truth then. We are all one..

Did you ever wonder if you are part of something bigger than yourself?

You are.

Yes and no. If self is defined as the small self, Joe Blow, computer programmer and interior decorator, that idea is trivially obvious. If it's the true self, the one, then I say nothing is bigger than what I am involved in. Joe Blow, CIA agent, licenced to noogie, is dissolved.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

We are born with spiritual identity, which fades over time and indoctrination.

We are born knowing the truth and we are taught by the living to forget.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

We are born with spiritual identity, which fades over time and indoctrination.

We are born knowing the truth and we are taught by the living to forget.

My personal experience with that certainly corroborates what you are saying. Much of the spiritual work people do to remember just takes me back to knowing what I knew and experienced when very, very young. I am fairly convinced it is due to the societal abuse and exploitation more than indoctrination. Indoctrination itself isn't deep enough. It's a Stockholm syndrome of sorts but there are no walls or bars. You're so convinced you must depend on it you won't even walk away. Everything beyond the confines of the grounds looks threatening and evil.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

No, there will not be any disclosure about aliens.

Not unless you learn for yourself.

IMO

Edit: Version 2.0 - Friendlier version.

1) I believe aliens have had MORE than enough time to reveal themselves to us humans. Even if you take a conservative estimate of how old the planet Earth is (eg. 6,000 years old) it still seems like more than enough time to make our acquaintance.

2) You mentioned in your OP that the "one truth" is in plain sight, but well hidden. This is not only ambiguous, this is also paradoxical. How can something be so well hidden that it is in plain sight?

Can you elaborate on how us normal folk can discover this one truth and be as informed as yourself? It's all well and good to suggest something "deeper" may be there, but that does not mean much if you do not explain how you came to have this view.

[edit on 29/9/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

1) I believe aliens have had MORE than enough time to reveal themselves to us humans. Even if you take a conservative estimate of how old the planet Earth is (eg. 6,000 years old) it still seems like more than enough time to make our acquaintance.

This is just my presonal experience with dreams but, they will make their presence known. There will be fleets of them on earth. But their will never be any form of disclosure beforehand other than what we are told in movies and television shows.

2) You mentioned in your OP that the "one truth" is in plain sight, but well hidden. This is not only ambiguous, this is also paradoxical. How can something be so well hidden that it is in plain sight?

One because there can only one truth, regardless of how many claim that there are alternate truths. There is still only one truth.

The truth of today is that we all come from a source and we are all one.

The earths eco system works because of the life it brings, without life their is only decay. If one coral reef dies, the life around it must migrate or die with it.

The matrix most of us currently live in today was reprogrammed 2,000 years ago right before the rise of the Holy Roman Empire.

Most of us live in it because we choose to. (majority) all though there is nothing stopping us from going back to a more traditional form of survival, except that the majority still prefers and wants to live in the matrix.

Can you elaborate on how us normal folk can discover this one truth and be as informed as yourself? It's all well and good to suggest something "deeper" may be there, but that does not mean much if you do not explain how you came to have this view.

Fractal Geometry (is everywhere.)

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 29-9-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I caught on at a very young age that not most but some of the history lessons from church and school were fictitious. Like the virgin birth for example or Christopher Columbus. Greek Mythology, based on real people, but highly fictitious.

I taught myself to reserve judgement for a later time when I could actually understand. I knew there were lies being taught to me but as a child I never had the resources to prove or disprove any of those claims.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Really, several thousands of years and they are not ready to drop us a clear sign that cannot be misinterpreted?

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

They do all the time.

It is usually misinterpreted because it does not jive well with some peoples belief systems, then it is discarded by many.

join