It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl dies after cervical cancer vaccination

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Still further proof that vaccines are much more dangerous than the general public is led to believe.. news.ninemsn.com.au...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
here is some more news for you with all reported death cases

www.judicialwatch.org...

Vaccine Adverse Effects Report System (VAERS) cumulative deaths report - June 16, 2009
Vaccine Adverse Effects Report System (VAERS) serious effects report from May 1, 2008 to May 15, 2009 - May 15, 2009
Vaccine Adverse Effects Report System (VAERS) serious effects report from January 1, 2008 to June 10, 2008 - June 30, 2008
Vaccine Adverse Effects Report System (VAERS) cumulative deaths report - June 30, 2008
Vaccine Adverse Effects Report System (VAERS) reports on Guillane-Barre Syndrome, spontaneous abortions, and all life-threatening cases from 2008 - June 30, 2008
Vaccine Adverse Effects Report System (VAERS) cumulative Gardasil adverse effects report (Warning, this is a very large file) - June 30, 2008
Merck's application to the FDA to patent the Gardasil vaccine - February 22, 2008
Merck's standard Gardasil information publication
Merck's report to the FDA giving the details of Gardasil and its clinical test results - February 22, 2008
A transcript of the Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee's meeting to discuss Gardasil - February 22, 2008
Document from the FDA giving a determination of Regulatory Review Period for Purposes of Patent Extension for Gardasil - February 22, 2008
Gardasil Related Deaths Reported to VAERS as of September 7, 2007
Gardasil Related Deaths Reported to VAERS as of May 11, 2007
Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) Reports as of September 7, 2007
Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) Reports as of May 11, 2007

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

"We need more information, we still don't know exactly what was the cause of death," Dr Pesce said.

"We know that she died after taking the vaccine which has got people wondering but it would be premature to say that it is a vaccine-related death."

"Millions of doses are being given with no fatal side effects," he said.

I like that paticular quote most of all. Odds are that the vaccine was not the cause of death. My daughter will be given this vaccine when she is old enough, unless there is something better on the market by then.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
From the op's source

Dr Pesce said the incident also needed to be kept in perspective.

"Millions of doses are being given with no fatal side effects," he said.

"It would be wrong for people to jump to the conclusion that they should not be vaccinated or allow their daughters to be vaccinated."

Would be hard to keep things in perspective when your wondering if your daughter will be one of those with a fatal side effect.

One still has to be aware that any shot could end up with fatal results.

I think I would be concerned about the long term effects of this vaccination.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
vaccines are poison, no matter what kind they are, the government

won't tell the whole truth as to how many are dying or have terrible

debilitating side effects, from vaccines, parents need to research before

getting any kind of vaccine for their child....imo.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by truth/seeker]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by truth/seeker

OMG, more bad news aboout vaccines!

Stay away from new-fangled ones like swine flu and cc.

However, I do believe that some vaccines developed and administered originally were helpful in wiping out smallpox, polio, bubonic plague, typhoid, diphtheria, and some other horrible plagues.

I just don't trust these new ones.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

I hate to be the barer of bad news, but if you research the vaccines
that you mentioned, they the diseases were actually developed by
the government, nothing they have done has been in our best interests,
these are all soft kills.

Check out the Natural News.com

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
It is totally amazing to myself that virtually all of us check out the ingredients list on food products when we go shopping and yet, we allow an unlabelled potentially fatal vaccine be injected into ourselves and our precious children without batting an eyelid!

Then, we are all so gullible, that when the producers and hence profiteers of this potentially fatal vaccine scream 'It's not me! It's NOT me!' we just nod politely and accept it, except for a very few!

No wonder the Elites think we are all stupid. It is because sadly, the majority of us ARE stupid!!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
It is totally amazing to myself that virtually all of us check out the ingredients list on food products when we go shopping and yet, we allow an unlabelled potentially fatal vaccine be injected into ourselves and our precious children without batting an eyelid!

Then, we are all so gullible, that when the producers and hence profiteers of this potentially fatal vaccine scream 'It's not me! It's NOT me!' we just nod politely and accept it, except for a very few!

No wonder the Elites think we are all stupid. It is because sadly, the majority of us ARE stupid!!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
1 death in over a million doses?

Hardly worth getting your panties in a bunch over, even if it is sad for the girls family. she was probably allergic to an ingredient, but we should wait for the autopsy to know for sure before casting judgement.

I've had all my vaccinations through life and have had no adverse affects, despite claims that they'd kill you, make you infertile or make you autistic. I know plenty who've had vaccines and are otherwise fine, healthy people.

Where, exactly, do you get these idea's from that vaccines are dangerous, when in all honesty (and steeped in irony) they are the sole reason for you being around to complain about them!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
With a bit more research, you will find that there are at least 32 deaths of young girls from this vaccine and thousands upon thousands damaged with paralysis and other illnesses all over the world.

One in a million sounds nice and cushy but it remains a total LIE!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

Oh, big woop. So now we're at a total, of 33 deaths in a million, or 1 in 30,303? (Thats assuming all 33 deaths were in the UK, if it is global, the chances are even lower)

Care to link to a source for this claim please? I'd like to know whether this is true or some anti-vaccine lot are attributing deaths were there was no blame.

Just to put it into perspective, you have a 1 in 847 chance of dying in a plane crash for every 100 hours of flight, or you have a lifetime risk of drowning of 1 in 88! Are we to start crying about flying or swimming pools?

Or how about being murdered? That's a 1 in 16,500 chance!

All in all, these deaths are probably down to allergies, underlying health concerns and the like and very few, if any, can be directly linked to being the vaccine itself.

[edit on 29/9/09 by stumason]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

"We need more information, we still don't know exactly what was the cause of death," Dr Pesce said.

well lets see here. she was a healthy young girl, then they gave hear the
vaccine and then SHE DIED!!! no vaccine= healthy young girl
vaccine= shriveled up with cobb webs in her eyes DEAD!!!!!!!!!
pull your head out.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

And we know she was healthy, because.....

We don't. Wait until the autopsy before casting any blame. As I said above, you have a higher chance of being in a fatal air accident or being murdered than dying of a vaccination.

EDIT: I might add that the "dizzyness" reported by other girls at that school could just be a mass hysteria. Young girls are prone to this, I have one myself. Once one person is seen to be ill, some will fein illness to get out of school, others will fein illness to "look cool", and others still will think they are ill just because others do, like a placebo effect.

[edit on 29/9/09 by stumason]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
My friends daughter attends the same school as this young lady and also received her jab yesterday.
My friend says,'The girl had Epilepsy and suffered a fit which led to a heart attack'....this is all she knows at this point.

I wonder if this will change things?Will children with Epilepsy be more closely watched?Will they halt the programme and demand more tests?Or,will the deaths of young women be seen as a neccessary factor of the vaccination programme....business as usual?

My daughters year at her school are all receiving their jabs today and understandably many are now worried

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
My daughters school just text to say they have cancelled the HPV vaccines until further notice.
I wonder if more schools will be doing the same?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLily

So, she had epilepsy did she? Hardly the picture of a "healthy, young girl" some would have you believe.

Anyhoo, I think it is prudent to await the autopsy results before jumping to conclusions.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Seems the girl was NOT an "otherwise healthy individual".

A girl who died shortly after being given a cervical cancer vaccine had a "serious underlying medical condition", an NHS Trust has said.

NHS Coventry said the vaccination was "most unlikely to have caused the death" of Natalie Morton, 14

Dr Caron Grainger, joint director of public health for NHS Coventry and Coventry City Council, said the results of a preliminary post-mortem examination had "revealed a serious underlying medical condition which was likely to have caused death".

"We are awaiting further test results which will take some time," she said. "However indications are that it was most unlikely that the HPV vaccination was the cause of death."

Source

[edit on 30/9/09 by stumason]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by truth/seeker
reply to post by spellbound

I hate to be the barer of bad news, but if you research the vaccines
that you mentioned, they the diseases were actually developed by
the government, nothing they have done has been in our best interests,
these are all soft kills.

Check out the Natural News.com

smallpox, polio, bubonic plague, typhoid, diphtheria,

Are you seriously saying that the diseases above were created by the government? REALLY?

I'm sure the European government (chuckles) in the 1300's had a vast laboratory where they infected fleas with the plague..correct?
en.wikipedia.org...

Smallpox first emerged around 10,000 BC...hmmm, they had a government then?
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

I suggest you read and study. You cannot blame the government for everything.Plant, animal and humans alike, ALL suffer disease on this planet.
There is no conspiracy there, just nature.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Patients receiving a vaccination are virtually never asked about, nor tested for allergic reactions, or questioned about family history or sensitivity to vaccine ingredients.

This is a perfect reason never to give a vaccination at a school

Vaccinations should by only given at a medical facility and after a check of the persons medical records.

many people that have bad reactions to the flu vaccine have had reactions before.

"dizzyness" is not a sign of anything.
In the navy boot camp that i went to about 2% of the people receving vaccinations passed out.
And it had nothing to do with the vaccine. They were just wimps.

In this case i suspect a allergy or stress caused epileptic episode.

Yes some people have epileptic episodes from stress.

Something other then a allergic reaction or stress caused caused epileptic episode by the vaccine would have taken more then a day to weeks to effect her.

But the most common allergic reaction from a vaccine is guillain barre syndrome.
and its a autoimmune disorder.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join