It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollyon, The bottomless pit and the Large Hadron collider

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Maybe I played too much Half Life when I was a kid, but things like HAARP and CERN just give me a bad feeling.

Maybe I'm not "educated" about THEORETICAL physics (apparently it's bad to have CONSPIRACY THEORIES, but it's okay to make assumptions about everything in physics
), but spending tons of money on things that could be dangerous (or useless) makes no sense to me right now.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

Strange that you posted this thread.. great research btw S&F!

but i'm now getting flashbacks of the vivid dreams i have been having which have slowed down of late... you mention the pyramids and the eye

I saw that in a dream in December last year.. was 3 Pyramids and like a Trianglular island pointing at something with an eye sitting there

And the whole bottomless pit resonates within me because of the vivid dream i had of Storms over europe and a crack running down the middle with eastern(red coloured men in my dream) and western armies(blue in my dream) clashing.. the entire of central europe was destroyed huge mountains were sprung up everywhere. It's all in my dream journal

This thread has kind of scared me now due to the fact that i have a triangle birthmark on my right hand and a scar just under my forehead skin and was nearly taken over by something in the middle of last year( a white light with a booming voice thew it out) and i was approached in the "dream world"(if you would call it that..) by none other than the devil in human form himself >.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

That would explain why that area is war torn
and fought over for resources..i read something about a mountain of gold beneath the river/gulf that all men will fight over. I think it was Islam's Koran.. i tell you what it's uncanny how the Bible and Koran are very similar.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by icenine

woah

i'm reading this now thank you very much!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

That is indeed the state of the human race at this time.

This is your and every other prophecy interpreters problem. You look at the world in a way that you deem necessary for your interpretation of the "prophecy" to be accurate.

How about the fact that there is less war and less genocide happening now than almost any other time in history? Not saying there aren't places ruled by dictator monsters. There certainly are.

But one must face facts about the world before they can accurately analyze reality (neverthreless interpret prophecy for todays times). There are over 5 billion people living in peace as we speak. Different religions, different nations, different points of view and different races all living in peace. Again, I find it important to constantly be working towards deterring tyranny and finding solutions to the problems that do plague the world, but if that is all we ever concentrate on then we have zero chance of ever winning that never ending battle.

To ignore the greater good that ocurs around us constantly would be contrary to truthfulness and only be used as a tool for an agenda. What I like to urge people to do is to ignore the politicians. Not necessarily ignore their actions, but their words. If we all listened to every politicians words then the world would probably differ greatly and may be one large chaotic mess as described in your "prophecy."

So, it is entirely up to you. You are welcmed to believe what you must, but dont expect others who can observe reality with their own senses to jump up and agree with a very limited point of view such as the one you hold.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueOrb

Isn't Oct 26th the date on Timewave Zero that suggests something big will happen...hmm if this turns out like my dream i'm gonna scare myself to death

EDIT: i watched Flashforward episode 1 on channel 5 last night and i think that series is hinting at possible events over the next few years.. it looks terrifying though 7 billion people collapsing for 2 mins 17 secs and on CERN's site it is talking about it being based off the LHC and that human conciousness had advanced 21 years.. i hope it didnt just spoil the series for me >.<

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

RAYPOZ may be "Rai Pas" which means "Spoke Not"

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

The last century and the beginning of this one has been the bloodiest in the history of the whole human race. Fact.
What once took thousands of men with spears and swords to do in the distant past can, and is now done at the press of a button.
I havent come to this opinion willy nilly. I have spent my life travelling the globe, going to war myself at one stage, intense study, observing with my own eyes the moral decay that is going on in just my back yard.
Yes there is a lot of good out there, and the media has a propencity for reporting the bad, however in my country, in the inner cities, it not safe to venture out at night. There are areas where i live that are over run by ferral youthsthis story as an example. Kids are dissobidiant, people do seem to have become more selfish, lovers of matirialism more than spiritualism.
And as for the genocide comment, i have seen it with my own eyes in the Balkans. What about Rwanda? The Congo right now? Somalia? Darfur?

As i said, there is indeed lots of good in the world, but you cannot deny its getting worse.

[edit on 103030p://f06Tuesday by Selahobed]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

the mountains sprang up ? remember anything about them? and where'd they spring up from ? you can u2u me the details.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

I have had similar dreams, to the point of being paralised in my bed, and the devil has popped up a few times too.

It could be two things;
1) a prophetic vision

2) An anxiety disorder (which i used to have). If you stress out too much, and dwell to much on those things, your body will react, you will have disturbed sleep, night terrors and so forth, your mind conjuring up your darkest fears in dreams.

I dont discount the prophetic though either. It says in the bible "your sons and daughters shall prophesy, and your old men shall dream dreams", and looking at your dream, it seems to be about a war that divides or cracks europe.

Please dont get scared though, or freaked out, because if these things happen, there isnt much you can do about it so live your life! A life lived in fear is a life half lived, so do not fear what you have no control over.

If your dreams are still a concern to you, you can talk to a couselor or even a Pastor who can try and eliviate your fear. Also dont worry too much about your birth mark, because if you are thinking about it in terms of the mark of the beast then dont worry because that is something you have to choose to recieve and not one you are born with.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Hi Selahobed--

Actually in 2nd Temple Judaeism there were more than 2 sects according to Josephus, there were Pharasim (PH-R-S to separate), Tsaddukim (sons of Zadok, from Tz-D-Q 'righteous ones') and 'Ossim (Gk. Essenoi, i.e. Essenes). There were also alot of other splinter groups in addition (e.g. the Theraputae in Alexandria who were Essenoid, and the dead sea scroll covenanters who were also Essenoid). There were also persons identified as Sofrim, i.e. heads of the synagogues who could 'read and write' (S-F-R = scroll-book, or '=to write'); it is estimated that in 2nd temple times, only 8% of the total population could read and write among everyday Jews. During the middle ages, especially after AD 800 this number shot up to about 50% or more literacy rate among Jewish males.

The 2nd Temple Tzaddukim (aka Saduccees) were the reigning priestly caste in Jerusalem Temple who performed the sacrifices in the 2nd Temple after the Macabbean Revolt of BCE 163, who were in bed with Rome who hand-appointed their high priests: they ONLY believed in the Torah (their version) as 'defiling the hands' i.e. sacred writ. Prophets, Psalms and Writings were only marginally inspired and had no legal weight for them. Most of these 24 priestly families were killed off during the 1st Jewish War against Rome in AD 66-72 when Jerusalem and its temple were ground to powder by Roman Armies. They did not believe in the Resurrrection of the Righteous Dead, or in Martyrdom.

The Pharasim (aka Pharisees) were teachers of the Torah who expounded the meaning for everyday persons outside of the priestly caste. They were the prototype for today's non sacrificial, non temple related 'rebbes'. They also expounded the 'oral law' which the Tsaddukkim only applied to the Torah but also the midrashim expansions on other books the Tsadukkim did not revere. They believed in the Resurrection of the 'Righteous Dead oin the last days' a theme borrowed from Zoroastrian Persians (PRS, notice how Pharasee and Persians are etymologically related (for resurrection belief in the OT, see the scroll of the book of Hezekiel chapter 39, the socalled valley of dry bones etc. Some were Messianic and believed in Martyrdom.

The 'Ossim (Essenes) --some were celibateand liv4ed at the monastery at Seccacah (=Qumran) --other married and lived in the 'camps' located all around Palestine, : were Apocalyptic-End of Days Messiah-hopeful descendents of certain anti-Gentile Reactionary, anti Roman Occupation, ultra conservative legalistic breakway torah loving priests who had 'separated themesleves off' from the Jerusalem Sadukkim in BC 153 following their Teacher of Righteousness (they even called themselves 'sons of Zaddok in the Last Days') when they noticed that the heirs to the Macabbean Revolt priests were not properly doing the sacrifices according to traditions they knew (see MMT, miqsat ma'aseh haTorah, some 22 precepts of the Torah that they disagreed with the 'priests that are at the Camp of Jerusalem, which is the Head of all the camps of Yisro'el').

So there were at least (3) main groups in Palestine before the Jewish War of 66 CE and as we approach that dreadful date when all hell broke loose in palestine, (the time when the Apocalypse was originally compiled, 66-72 CE), there grew other anti-Roman pro-zionist splinter groups e.g. the Zelotim, who carried knives and 'were zealous for the Torah' and hated the occupying gentiles, who were looking for a Warrior Messiah to lead them back to the promise land for 1000 generations without occupation..but look how all that turned out !

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hi! I think they should stop what they are doing, for at least ten years
and really recheck their thinking. They should definitly get approval from 80% of the planet. Every time I read something about this I get a really bad feeling. The kind right before someone dies. I had a new neighbor who wanted to meet me and I felt if I met her she would die.
Well, I put that off for two to three weeks, when she finally cornered me and invited me into her kitchen. She did all the talking for an hour or so. I quietly listened. She talked about her life there. That night at 10 -11pm an ambulance came and got her. She was operated on for a stomach problem, bleeding ulcer. She died. I was seriously freaked out. After that my Dad came down to visit and help fix things on the house, every time he pulled out in his car I felt it was going to be the last time I saw him.
He got cancer and died a year later. I have little things go on ocassionally
like this every year, I don't like this science fru fru experiment and I see only DANGER. I am not a nut, I am concerned, life is precious, there
are many other things they could be working on to benefit EARTH.
People constantly disregard life of others it makes me sick, I don't think
a person show do things just because they have the money. A lot
of wealthy people get into trouble with this. Remember John F kennedy Jr. and his small plane? I knew a surgeon with a small plane who got killed... The problem is people don't have a sense of self control and consider the long term consequences of their actions. It takes alot of courage to stop.
and say no. NO. THIS ISN'T RIGHT.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Thats fine. You are correct. The beginning of the 20th century was one of the deadliest. But that is not what you referred to. You referred to today. Your are superimposing your interpretations of "prophecy" on todays events..

Kids disobeying is quite an old tradition.

Those swords and spears being replaced by guns is in my opinion a very good example of modern conspiracies of the wealthy "elitist" oligarchs and not an archetype of thinking by the modern common man that the "prophecy" interpreters like to speak of.

Older generations always feel their is "moral decay" in their backyard. Older generations will always call younger ones rude and younger generations will always be know-it-alls. I think it is part of the maturation process...learning from your own mistakes that is.

Also, every generation inspired by religion also believes then 'end is nigh'. Heh, it is common especially throughout the hellenistic sects of teh Abrahamic religions such as Christianity, Judaism and Islam. This has been the case for the last 4000 years...since the ages changed from Taurus to Ares...Ares to Pisces and from the looks of things will surely be a dominant mindset once again with the next in line... Aquarius...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

You are right up to one point, its not just the religious of who are saying these things, but also the secular. There is a ver tangable consiousness in the world world that has an air of trepidation. Those who have no religion looking for answers to that "feeling" inside that something is not quite right.

As for the aquarians, the shakras, and the opening of third eyes and all of the rest of the stuff you see on this site. The fact is that if you look at these things objectivly in a purely scientific way. You will see a humanity that is lost and alone and seeking answers.

In the Balkans, we were there as UN observers with no remit or rules of engagement, except that of tending wounded. We would visit the vunerable and try and meet thier needs. The next day however, we would turn up at thier house and find them crucified to their front doors. And this was a place up until recently that was THE place to go on vacation. A beauty spot. And is just a few hours plane ride from here where i live. And here i hear the same rheroric spouted that caused that conflict. It can and may well happen here too. I have seen with my own eyes the illusion of civilization, and how quickly that breaks down into barbarism.

But for the threads sake i will leave it there, u2u me if you like.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MontanaMike

I quite agree. I think that there is indeed something at play too, and also think that HAARP as a part to play in it.

If you are going to break down the walls of this reality to find another, then that takes power. If the LHC caonnot produce this by itself, then maybe HAARP can tap into the ionosphere and directionally give it that extra kick?
Its funny how we are having high intensity earthquakes at the moment, more recently today, and an 8 pointer too! In the same kind of area as previous weeks that have equally intesive plate failure, however with minimal damage? Is it nature? Or a weapons test? HAARP is more than capable of providing energy to make an earth quake. It is capable of sending pulses of ELF waves into a fault system that could cause catastrophic fault failure. And when you combine that with the depth of the LHC, the local rock in terms of crystalyzation and energy transfer/storage, there is a possibility that it could provide the extra "kick" if there was a a reciever that could transfer it to meet their needs. Hmmmmmn
Just a thought.

[edit on 063030p://f03Tuesday by Selahobed]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by frugal

Get approval? These arrogant people? You do realise because they can do a few equations that they are better than us? They know better and will carry on regardless?

Or they think they do!

Pandora springs to mind!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed

APOLLYON. The Greek name, meaning "Destroyer," given in Revelation 9:11 for "the angel of the bottomless pit" (in Hebrew called Abaddon),

About two years ago I ran into Asif who was present at the conference where bin Laden and others set the date of the attack on WTC. Asif claimed that the date 9/11 was really decided on out of superstition, coz the content of Revelation 9:11. According to Asif, Osama bin Laden and others believed that without otherwordly intervention, such a daring attempt might fail. They actually called the attack on the US landmarks "Operation Appolyon."

In the case of LHC, there is no problem, coz the installation isn't designed to destroy anything apart the protons. With the help of mighty Appolyon, CERN phytsicist may find the traces of Higgs boson. Scientists are not supposed to seek help from the ancient Heavens, but no one really knows how they picked the LHC location and why.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
reply to post by frugal

Get approval? These arrogant people? You do realise because they can do a few equations that they are better than us? They know better and will carry on regardless?

Or they think they do!

Pandora springs to mind!

Selahobed

I have greatly enjoyed your postings.

I wish I was as smart as you but I do comprehend everything you are saying.

I don't post very often but I read a lot on this forum.

Thank You!

[edit on 29-9-2009 by sassylassy]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Jesus said in the last days he would poor out his living waters on the earth. Water is symbolic of the spirit. Water refreshes the dry soul or re-hydrates giving life to that which is dried up like a seed, if you will. In Genesis God breathed the breath of life into Adam the first of mankind to receive a Spirit as breath or wind is also symbolic of Spirit. The thing is that most men are not aware that they have a spirit. They are not aware that they are spirits in a flesh and blood container. God gave Adam a Spirit because the sons of god were not doing as they should and he judged them and they were no longer allowed to be lesser gods over us(see the book of Enoch and the watchers) thats why Adam being next progression of gods creation Mankind was given a spirit so he could receive instruction and guidance directly from the Holy Spirit of God and the watchers were no longer needed. hence the falling of the sons of god that couldn't resist slipping into the old ways and fell on mt Herman and began enslaving mankind once again. Teaching them ways of sexual perversion and war and self awareness as they did before. This put mankind in state of hypnosis so to speak and made them aware of the flesh and not the spirit. Through time the spirit of Adamic Mankind has atrophied to the point of almost being non existent. When Jesus pours out his living waters he will cause the spirit of the believer to become refreshed and reawakened. This is what many refer to as ascending but it is not, it is reawakening to the true nature of what we are. All this is leading to the mark of God in the forehead. By the time of opening of the pit those that believe will be reawakened and have the mark of God(chakrha if you wish) These beings being of other dimensional origins will be able to see this in them easily. Thats what the mark of God is. Christ said"when you see all these things starting to take place, look up for your redemption is at hand". Redemption to me is the reawakening of the Spirit. I pray daily that I may live through what is coming that I may see these things. I believe it is quite possible the HC is the key to the pit and the time is not right and preparations are not far enough along for the minions of the Dragon to allow it to open, hence the delays. They want a one world government in place so he can take his seat in the temple and enter the one that precedes him and prepares his way. Gods Richest Blessings~~

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
The power of suggestion probably exceeds the power of LHC to smash protons . . .

The etymology of the name od the town is mentioned in Wikipedia:

It was in 1887 that the actual name, Saint-Genis-Pouilly, first appeared on the State civil registers. Previously, Saint-Genis-Pouilly was called Pouilly-Saint-Genis. Before that, the two towns were separately identified. The spelling Saint-Genix had been quite frequently used. Pouilly was a little Roman city which probably took its name from the Latin Appolliacum.

The Latin suffix "iacum" denotes possession. It was not unusual in Roman times to chose names for new settlements after pagan gods whose influence was desirable for the life of the community. That was the case with "Appoll." It's very unlikely that the ancient folks would chose a god as a patron whose divine business was destruction. But there was that dude Apollo who knew desirable tricks:

Apollo was also seen as a god who could bring ill-health and deadly plague as well as one who had the ability to cure. Amongst the god's custodial charges, Apollo became associated with dominion over colonists, and as the patron defender of herds and flocks.

The OP tries to defy common sense in its coincidental attribute, because it serves its purpose, which is really cool in this case, LOL, and I believe that a skillful novelist, like Dan Brown, could squeeze another Bentley and Rolls Royce out of it.

What is interesting is that when a disaster really happens and it finds clear match in the Bible, like the link between the events of 9/11 and Revelation 9:11, humans pull back and look the other way, coz the Bible is taken very seriously by some billion people as a source of prophecies. Humans are like those dogs who can only bark from their side of the fence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join