It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollyon, The bottomless pit and the Large Hadron collider

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

We can only go back as far as the ancient texts allowed. They all seem to stem from about 5 thousand years ago with the story of the flood taking president over most ancient stories, including cultures as diverse as the Inuets, to the Australian Aborigines that even call Noah "No".
These cultures that are separated by thousands of miles and climates, both have similar interpretations of the same story to the point where the Inuets have an actual place in their cultural story that shows a location where Adam was formed from dust, and a cave where "Mr and Mrs Noah" lived.

So with all of this cultural evidence, that includes the family of Noah, can you really go against it?
Maybe you can, but it would go against the common anthropological story that has been faithfully past from generation to generation.

[edit on 063030p://f40Monday by Selahobed]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Well sometimes I am starting to think that there is a triple layer in prophecy that not many people know about, maybe there are 3 layers where one relates to the spirit, then the crator and then the Son for his comming duty and maybe that is why there is all this confusion. Is Jesus coming in the twinkle of an eye or on Horseback, will one be taken and the other gone, maybe they are different manifestations of his coming?

I did start to think maybe the Jews have some Hinduistic qualities of past lives or something running in their veins and then instead of being one they split off again and keep getting hunted over and they split up and find them selves again and Adam was like The One but sin kept killing him off into us fragments of billions we have today on earth.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
addendum to my post above. see chart at link below quoted piece- which are not related. the guy who put it together was trying to prove that al'lah was a pagan god named enlil. he did this by ignoring that EL derived from IL. he said at no time was EL ever AL and so on. well that turned out to be incorrect. as b'el was the same exact word as ba'al. i contacted an expert on ancient hebrew and mesopotamian languages, who explained it:

Bel is Baal because (1) Baal was rendered into Greek as Bel (the "e" being the long "e" - the "eta" in Greek - as opposed to the short "e" the epsilon); and (2) When the Greek spelling was transliterated into English (when various texts from the ancient world got translated), the transliteration was "Bel" since English transliteration doesn't distinguish between the short and long "e" of Greek. A scholar would use diacritical marks to distinguish them, but translations of these texts were meant for the wider English reading audience, who could care less about such precision (and it was easier to typeset too).

anyway, the other fellow who came up with the chart, was just sure that enlil was a pagan god and therefore, so was al'lah and that EL was never part of that etymological chain. i guess he's wrong, for more reasons than just that he missed the connection between EL and IL but also between EL and AL. here's the messed up but otherwise informative chart
www.balaams-ass.com...

one of the problems scholars have with this information is they have assumed things into the texts that are not indicated in the original languages. for example, an elohiym could be a reference to EL, or an angel, or another god, or even the dearly departed. EL however, was the head of all pantheons, regardless.

if you really pay attention, it becomes obvious in verses such as when EL is talking in the royal WE, such as in the garden ...we shall make man in our image. or the references at the tower of babel. and other places where EL is discussing with his council, what to do about men or kings or whatever.

oh my there's so much information for bible scholars now. it's awesome.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by undo]

[edit on 28-9-2009 by undo]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

now where did i say i was going against it? im proving he existed, not just in biblical texts but in sumerian ones as well.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

i agree with this! i think i'm even seeing a quadruple layer! my favorite example of this is the astronomy layer that coincides with revelation 12. particularly the precession of the equinoxes. one third of precession the tail of draco the dragon covers one third of the night sky

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Actually to the Jew, the life cycle is to be born, marry, have children, die, then the judgement.
In second temple judaism there were two sects;the Sadducies and the Pharrices. The Sadducies said that there was no ressuerction of the dead, but the pharracies did. Reincarnation has never held a place in Judaism, and strictly speaking, christianity also. The original text says that those "in Christ" shall rise first, which is to say that in accordance to Jewish scripture, you die then are raised from the grave. There is no reincarnation, just you closing your eyes in death then you are alll of a sudden stood before God and have to give account for your life.
But in terms of the new covernant with Jesus making amends for us on our behalf, those who "die in Christ" because they have already accepted wrong doing, asked and have recieved forgiveness, so therefore are immune from the judgement, so can rise first.

When you look at scripture you must take into account "cycles" or seasons where history repeats itself as another piece of the puzzle that points to the totality of the final time, or end times. I could go on about this which would require ba separate thread, however i would also gladly make available to you my research if you want it

[edit on 073030p://f23Monday by Selahobed]

[edit on 073030p://f24Monday by Selahobed]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
CERN is a real concern to anyone wondering what will happen when the "void" that was in the "beginning" is made manifest in that which is "something".

My guess is the resultant "void" is essentially the emptiness of "the place of outer darkness". No matter how small this "void" will be... this could be the "beginning of the end".

Yeah... Yeah... nothing to worry about.... "Weird Science" has everything under control.

Except for that odd.... "Black hole information paradox" thingy. Maybe they don't know "everything". Kinda' scary.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
why is it you think the biblical prophecies give the best overview of the current times? what about those of nostradamus? or mother shipton? myself i am a student, an amateur student of prophecy.scientific methods are necessary to record a prediction and then scientific methods are necessary once again to examine an outcome to see if criteria were met. do you think that it's possible for other sources/individuals to predict the future, or just the bible can do that?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/feef76be6a8f.jpg[/atsimg]

The LHC itself is a collection of detectors arranged around a 27km "ring", around which the particles are fired at around 99% the speed of light. so it's not what you show in your picture on page 1......but rather a lot bigger! (see picture above, from the LHC website).

I'm not a believer of all things religious, and so i cannot agree with the overall theory you suggest, but i do believe there is an awful lot of money being spent on this project, just to find the Higgs Bosum particle? I don't think so. I think it's a lot more than just that. Interstingly, the CERN website talks of finding "Missing Dimensions" now, so they actually admit that the whole black hole/ other dimension aspect is of interest to them. And if you look at a representation of the LHC, as a ring, with six detectors arranged around it, it does look very similar to what we depict a stargate to be. And it's packed with magnets. Lots of them and high powered (that's what makes the particles move around the vacuum inside). It's a fact that magnetism (artificial or geomegnetic) has an effect on the human body - the way we feel, moods, etc, and specifically on the Pineal Gland, which is the gland that regulates the body's perception of TIME (this is the "body clock").

I suppose what i'me trying to say is (and forgive me, as i'm no science boffin), is that i believe there is a large aspect of the LHC programme that is connected with other dimensions, and even "time travel" (movement between different dimensions), that is being underplayed currently. It wouldn't surprise me if at some point in the future, a major discovery is announced in connection with this (even it is just the discovery of another theoretical dimension), which will be portrayed as a side effect of other experiments (i.e searching for the Higgs Bosun), but which was actually the main purpose of the whole thing.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I agree with you. I think there's more going on with CERN than meets the eye. I've heard scientists are interested in seeing beyond (or before) the Big Bang, but that's not even the all of it. I agree with you that they are searching for other dimensions. Current scientific theories (many different ones) suggest multiple dimension. We have to assume they'll use all possible means at their disposal to find them.

Isn't there another particle accelerator somewhere due to come on line soon?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by idle_rocker

I believe there's a big one in the US somewhere isn't there? The LHC is due to fire up again in October (26th, i think), and run into 2010 - of course, barring any further break downs!

The amount of money spent on this is amazing. Billions and billions of dollars. I just can't believe it's only about finding the particle that existed just after the big bang.

Their website is quite a good source of information about what they are doing - www.cern.ch

[edit on 29-9-2009 by BlueOrb]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
yes i agree but where could this all be coming from?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
First of all, the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) isn't going to make anything that the Universe itself doesn't make. The idea that the LHC will somehow cause the end of the world is nothing more than fear of technology. While I might question whether LHC is likely to yield information that will justify the expense, it isn't going to destroy the planet or force the Universe into a different metastable state that will cause space to collapse. It's a puny little toy compared even to our own Sun, not to mention the galaxies, pulsars, black holes and other stuff out there that are many orders of magnitude more powerful.

Apollo was the god of medicine, not death and pestilence. The god of death was Thanatos (it's where we get the word "euthanasia", literally a "good death").

As far as I can tell, "Apollyon" is a Greek attempt to represent the Hebrew word "Abaddon". The similarity to "Apollo" may have confused a scribe. AFAIK, there is no connection between Apollyon and Apollo.

I think you have to take the Book of Revelation with a huge grain of salt. It appears to be the ravings of someone who is either mentally ill or under the influence of a mind-altering substance. Even if it's 100% solid prophecy, it's couched in metaphorical language and, in most cases, ought not be taken literally. There are similarities to the visions of Daniel and Ezekiel - which also need to be considered in a metaphorical sense.

The problem with using Nostradamus's prophecies is that what he wrote is so vague as to be almost meaningless. When or how is Saturn going to turn from gold to iron? What is Saturn? Is it the planet, or does it refer to the astrological Saturn, known as the Great Malific, the one whose job it is to oppose people in their lives (which is what Satan does)? Is Satan going to change from gold to iron? What does that mean?

"Raypoz" wouldn't be "positive rays". The reason for this is Nostradamus spoke medieval French, which is no more comprehensible than the English of the King James Bible. He certainly wasn't speaking English. It is unreasonable to conclude that for some reason, Nostradamus dropped into English for a while as he wrote his quatrains. To unravel "raypoz", I would suggest looking into the French language to see whether there is something there that might serve.

Anyway, the LHC isn't powerful enough to destroy the earth. It's whacking some heavy ions into each other, hoping to find the Higgs boson, among other things. If they find it, they'll build a bigger collider for something even more massive. All very interesting, but basically not containing nearly enough energy to do us any harm. Oh, it might cause radiation damage to people nearby if they're not adequately shielded, but as far as destroying the world, it isn't going to happen. The nice thing about making such a claim is, if I"m wrong, no one's going to be around to tell me "Told you so!". But I digress.

Ezekiel, Daniel, Revelation, Nostradamus, and many other visions or prophecies are all so vague and incoherent that they could mean almost anything. Locusts with scorpion stings, wearing armor and having the face of men? Have you ever seen any such thing? No. It's a poetic image, not a literal one. You can always stretch current, known objects to fit the description, if you're not too fussy about the details. Maybe those scorpions refer to men wearing exoskeletons or body armor, their "sting" being the weapons they have. OK, sure, they've got faces of men and armor and a sting of sorts. But of course, they're njot locusts, they're men wearing armor. Or maybe its the unmanned drones we use in Afghanistan and elsewhere, drones that can release bombs or missiles - a "sting". This time they fly like locusts, maybe even make a sound similar to what Revelation describes. But armor? Faces of men? Not so much. How about mutant locusts that have thicker armor, have developed a venomous sting, and somehow manage to look like people? OK,I might go with that, but so far no one's ever seen such a critter.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
i agree with this! i think i'm even seeing a quadruple layer! my favorite example of this is the astronomy layer that coincides with revelation 12. particularly the precession of the equinoxes. one third of precession the tail of draco the dragon covers one third of the night sky

Undo, I am enjoying reading your work on the stargates.

I watched the complete series of video you presented here. This is more "Illuminati children" presenters and a lot of misinformation tangled in this spiel. I won't go into refuting these details as I do not wish to disrupt the subject of this thread. But I did want to bring it to your attention and to readers that many of these films are being put out by the "Illuminati elite." It is, imo, junk science and pseudo-theology.

By the way, the film is produced by "Squared Productions."

The magicians are out in full display attempting to bedazzle us with "brillance" which is actually lofty contortions designed to distract and misinform.

The plan is that a certain elite group who are themselves the descendants of the Canaanites, are the liason army of this vengeful god (aka Lucifer, et al). Little by little, they will come forth to present themselves as the world's saviors, "the Christ conciousness", the Melchizedek Group, etc.

Star for the OP...this is a fascinating subject and very interesting info on the historical geographic information and the names of this location.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

Yes, i certainly do. We live in a universe that can be quatified in terms of mathematics, where we can work out the probability of anything happening with the right equation, making the universe on the whole deterministic. And if the universe is deterministic and not chaotic, then there is a common story at play, so who wrote the story?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueOrb

Well to an observer who has no idea of the concepts of different dimensions etc, maybe an abyss or bottomless pit would be their way of describing what they are seeing.
I think the openning of a stargate/portal/alternate dimension or whatever terminology you wish to use is a kind of Pandoras box, that once opened, with the uncertainty that comes with that, maybe has some dire consequence to which the rest of us will have to take the risk for the vanity of a few.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

To say that the LHC will produce only what the universe produces is a bit of a missnomer because the things produced are not produced under natural conditions, and are produced in a confined space in comparrison to the size of the universe.

The results therefore cannot be predicted because this has never been done before at this scale.

Apollo/Apollyon was the greek god healing, but like two halves to every coin was inversely a god who sent plagues on people. His name comes from the Greek verb απολλυμι (apollymi) meaning "to destroy". So the writer of revelation uses the Hebrew and Greek as a play on words in order to make it clear to both Hebrew and Greek, each with differing cutural mindsets, the gravity of the prophecy.
With Revelation/Ezekiel et al, you have to remeber that the Semetic mind is way different to the Helenistic in terms of thought process. Where we for intance would talk in terms of I or me, the Semitic person talk in terms of us and we, or in other words in a community corperate sense rather than in an individual sense.
The language used also in the text is meant to appeal to both Greek and Jew using a cypher that is encoded into the old testiment which is quite easy to understand when you have the key to unlock the text. Eg, whenever the words mountains or hills are used, they are refering to goverments/kingdoms. "All the Mountains shall be laid waste and the hills made low" is another way of saying "All of the great kingdoms/goverments (mountains) shall be destroyed and their spin offs (hills) too. It was put in that language so TPTB wouldnt take notice as it testified against them.
If you want the cyphers to understand the text i can certainly fwd you them.

[edit on 063030p://f39Tuesday by Selahobed]

[edit on 063030p://f44Tuesday by Selahobed]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I absolutely agree with you - as language and science has evolved, we are better able to describe things that we have never encountered before.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Locust dwell deep in the EARTH the LHC is about 350ft underground IM SURE THERE ARE SOME LITTLE LOCUST ASLEEP RIGHT NOW AROUND ITS BUILDING WALLS AND BELOW IT. If you manage to cause a RADIOACTIVE INTEREACTION between the LHC and LOCUST w/ that SPECIAL RADIATION THAT THE LHC emits as it goes 99.99% the speed of LIGHT I can see some SERIOUS SCIENCE AND RELIGION TIES. Not counting the ability to OPEN A DOOR too peek what controlls the MINITURE BLACK HOLES FROM GROWING, NOTHING AT ALL.

I stated that some angles fall intentionally for ABBADON WAS NOT CASTED ITS HIS RESPONSIBILITY TO APPROACH us so thats why I say ABBADON FELL LIKE DESCRIBED IN THE BIBLE "A STAR FELL AND HE WAS GIVEN THE KEYS TO THE BOTTOMLESS PIT".
revelations 9:1 "fell friend"

[edit on 9/29/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

david's a pretty thorough investigator, thus you will find him referring to the materials of other ancient cultures. this is a thing that happens nearly automatically as you realize the council of God theme is repeated all over the planet. the stories are nearly identical once you know what to look for. thus we end up with the greek apollo in a christian holy text and with a bit of etymological research, you find out the greek apollo was:

Aplu, from the Akkadian Aplu, who was a "son of Enlil"

the researcher who connected apollo to aplu did not realize the aplu was a later form of apsu, which was a later form of abzu, which was the abode of ENKI, the tricky son of Enlil. lol and if that's not enough, the tricky sumerian god, Enki is equivalent with the Norse god of trickery named Loki.

etc etc.

you've been taught to believe other ancient texts are wrong. it's not that they are wrong, per sey, it's that they don't offer the solution and there's the whole issue of language change at babel to contend with.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join