It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollyon, The bottomless pit and the Large Hadron collider

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Could the Abyss, the void that is full, be refering to the Vacuum Domain/Zero-Point Field?
To bring things back to the LHC.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Wow, interesting!
I took a different angle with that scripture with regards to the chronology in the scriptual outline. The angels being bound at the Euphrates for a time and a season then are suddenly unleashed destroying a third of mankind. I took that in terms of warefare with current events starting in Iraq (euphrates) then spreading out from their over time in terms of warfare that escalates in a global war that kills one third of the global population. It started in gulf war one (i was in that one) and is now escalating further with afganistan, possibly Iran, and could culminate with the Russian allied attack (the gog/magog war) on Israel spoken of in Ezekiel.

However i would be very interested in your research if you could kindley forward me some.

Great find!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

I tend to see it in terms of a singularity. No one knows or can clearly define an area where the very laws of the universe breaks down. Maybe an area of chaos (like in the film event horizon) we could not comprehend, maybe a bridge between dimensions where one could manifest in the other? Who knows!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

Maybe this does rather infer to a war with a scorched earth policy, consuming all natural resources and food stuffs, that in turn brings disease.

Thanks

[edit on 043030p://f39Monday by Selahobed]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
your thread having to do with the Hedron collider is probly fine right here .
they may not move it. excellent post!
i have for some time known of this connection between the pit and the collider. my hats off to you lady. some very odd connections indeed.
i will be pondering . you can never complete a puzzle w/ out all the pieces. thank you for posting this.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

well i also tracked apollyon/abaddon all over the place.

i do believe he's an ancient sumerian god who is called the
GREAT DRAGON, in the sumerian texts. his name is ENKI.
he was the guy who flew out of the abyss/abzu in his flying,
floating, roaring, advice giving, body snatching, temple. so it
all connects back to the same place.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thanks!

To be honest I have been concerned with this for a long time. I have a physics background (university degrees i have never used but thats another story!), and seeing the arrogance of the scientists even attempting this astounds me considering the uncharted territories that have risks, that they have no qualms with maybe putting us all at risk with. I know knowledge is attained by exploration of the unknown that comes with risk, however why should the whole world suffer bad consequences for the vanity of a few?
However with the constant delays in the project, I also cant help thinking that there is another "holding" force at play, delaying it for a specofic time and season.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

that's possibly because they know about it already and are certain it won't do the damage other scientists who don't know what they know, believe. if the abzu is what i think it is, it's been around for a very long time.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

www.williamhenry.net..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Since you are discussing CERN, I thought I would add this information for anyone interested.

www.williamhenry.net...

At first I was really excited about CERN and everything we could find out from the experiments being planned, but now I wonder if they will ever be able to start it up.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by icenine]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I think the LHC does have something to do with the End Times.

I also think it has something to do with 2012. Maybe it's the key that'll unlock the door to the abyss at the very moment of 12/21/2012 when everything is aligned. Is that when God gives Satan the keys to the bottomless pit?

Would be very interesting to see if the LHC is built on a Ley Line or not. If it is, then 2012 is indeed its purpose.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Hi again Selahobed--

I would say very much so...the impression given by an eyewitness to the Roman slaughter of Judaea (Josephus, in his book, The Jewish War, which watered down some of the more sordid details in accordance with his Flavian patrons in Rome) is ample proof of a scortched earth policy with very little left standing, with approx 900,000 Judaeans dead--quite a sizeable number of human beings in those days when the total world population of Jews was probably under 2 million-- in other words, the (2) failed Jewish Wars against Rome were even worse than the Nazi Holocaust in terms of percentage of population dead.

All of the horrors of the Jewish War against Rome (preceded by 100 years of often brutal periods of Roman occupation) is reflected the prophetic-poetic language of the Apocalypse with its use of monsters and harlots and dragons and daemon-locusts coming up from the Abyss etc.

When one lines up the historical-praterist events with the oracles in the book (often these are arranged in 24 line stanzas, the number of Levitical priestly families in the 2nd Temple Jerusalem Service, as well as the exact number of a Greek Chorus in a Greek tragedy) it is no material to be read by the squeamish !

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

The Sumerian gods all come from the same source. Two individuals which are the archetype of every pagan god and goddess from sumeria (or sumer), egypt, greece, rome, england, asia and so on, and that is the biblical Nimrod and his wife Semiramus, who were deified, built babylon, and were worshiped by the various cultures as osiris, astarte, janus, aphrodite and APOLLO or APOLLYON.
Nimrod was the descendant of Cush was cursed by his father Noah for seeing his nakedness, and became apostate, dragging his descendants with him.
Nimrod himself who was an apostate son of Cush, conquored the five cities of Sumer, unified his kingdom with an apostate religion to unify it, built babylon, and was killed by his uncle Shem for leading the world astray. However most of the world had been contaminated by nimrods false religion, and over time the various cultures that emerged worshipped him and his wife in different names with a basterdized form of the original message that came from God.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The locusts could be out already and are getting ready, I tend to feel stings like hooks when walking next to certain people, some people almost look like zombies to me but I get spiritually faithful to counteract it, I even made a post about using crosses more often and its use of power, but these days no one cares, no wonder they are getting ready because the Christian nations are becoming weak.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Here is my interpretation:

Abbadon goes to the bottomless pit and opens it. He unleashes a bunch of "evil" creatures that are gods of their own realms. People go crazy and die unless they have the mark of the beast, or god whichever you like to call it, on their forehead. It's like the Hindus with the red spot on the forehead, except the mark is invisible, it is just a symbol of the crown chakra being open to the new reality coming from the bottomless pit.

In other words, we are going to enter a new phase of consciousness and those who can't adapt will eventually die out because the "new" people will already be born in this new world. The LHC is the work of Apollo as the inventor god but it is not the bottomless pit. However, the LHC might contribute to open the bottomless pit with the advancement in knowledge, maybe free energy.

In the end it will be the "global human consciousness" that will decide what happens. Either we are ready for the next step of our evolution and we continue life as we know it with the necessary changes. Or we are not ready for those changes and we are thrown back 400,000 years into the past and restart our lives as hunter-gatherers.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

I also think HAARP as something to do with it too, because if the HAARP is directional in terms of aiming for specific point on the globe, then maybe it can also give it that extra bit of energy required to "open the lock".

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

With the description of the text, the locust seem to be something that destroys consumables, bring famine and disease that corallates with other linked scriptures that have to do with warfare and disease. However the scripture is also specific in terms of the disease that causes boils and pain, sickness, with people seeking death. Sounds like some kind of radiation malady to me. "For 5 months they shall seek death and not find it." It could be disease.
However that could be the consequence of unleashing a kind of radiation, maybe caused through the LHC on the planet.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed

With the description of the text, the locust seem to be something that destroys consumables, bring famine and disease that corallates with other linked scriptures that have to do with warfare and disease. However the scripture is also specific in terms of the disease that causes boils and pain, sickness, with people seeking death. Sounds like some kind of radiation malady to me. "For 5 months they shall seek death and not find it." It could be disease.
However that could be the consequence of unleashing a kind of radiation, maybe caused through the LHC on the planet.

There is that too but at the same time I feel like they are warming up for the command to take place, people my seek death and never find it. If you reverse what its trying to say, think of this way- People are seeking death on others like want them dead, but they never find death, people are not dying on them but they seek their death. That is one way of seeing it and how it could be really different to how its read unless you begin to understand how it slots into reality.

So if I think I am being stung and death eludes them, then these human possessed people with locust demons attached can not find death rather than I seeking death upon my self.

But I could be wrong, maybe it's just static or something that keeps wanting to give me these stings, does feel like hooks sometimes. It has gone on for a few years so who knows, not five months.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

You are probably then aware of the Midrash effect of scripture, where past events point to future ones, and past events are a "type of" what happens in the future. In that case, with the total destruction prophesied, there has been no civilization in history that have the destructive capability on a global scale as we do. However, a lot of people put this down to the advent of nuclear weapons, but with the research i have done, im am pretty sure that nuclear weapons cannot be released willy nilly as they need harmonic ressonance in order to trigger the fission reaction, and that harmonic is only available at certain times and lattitudes, and the equations seem to add up, which puts the nuclear option out the window, so that leaves the LHC.

www.whale.to...

[edit on 053030p://f58Monday by Selahobed]

[edit on 063030p://f58Monday by Selahobed]

[edit on 063030p://f58Monday by Selahobed]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

In apocolyptic scripture their are devices where you are to take a liiteral interpretation, and encoded parts with which to extrapilate with the cypher that has been given to you.
This cypher is the Hebrew mindset itself that the pagan roman empire couldnt understand because, much like today in our culture, we have an I, me, mindset that is totally alien to the semitic mind-set. Where we would say "my Father" they would say "our Father", much like in Genesis where the scripture says "Let US make God in OUR own image" or "Let US go down and confuse thier languages". The Hebrews mindset was the same, thinking in terms of community, just like God and the Trinity but still one.
So with that in mind and the various keys to unlock the scripture, you can see part which you should take literal, and parts that you have to translate into a literal meaning.
The Lords prayer is another example of this community mind-set; "OUR Father, give US OUR daily bread, forgive US OUR trespasses, lead US not into temptation, deliver US from evil" and so forth. That is why when a a young 12 year old Jesus was left behind in Jerusalem at a feast, and His mom and dad came searching for Him, it was a huge shock for them to hear "Should I not be going about MY Fathers business". The only one who could call Him MY Father was the second part of the Trinity. The untrained eye would not see that, but the Jew would!

[edit on 063030p://f23Monday by Selahobed]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

keep going back further. enki is not nimrod initially. he predates nimrod by about oh, 3000 years. lol i think he ends up body snatching him or something, like possession. enlil is not a pagan god. enlil is
an elohiym, in fact, enlil is EL

goes something like this
EN=LORD
LIL=AIR/SKY/HEAVEN

LIL=IL (see bab-ilu, which is bab-el)
IL=EL
EL=AL.

add a B (bel, baal) and you have enki.
no B and you have enlil.

enki was the water god associated with the abyss/abzu. by the time of babel, the ab prefix (that means water) was reversed and became the ba prefix.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by undo]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join