It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MI6: Saudis Will Let Israel Bomb Iran Nuclear Site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

The article sited below outlines how attack Iran rhetoric is climbing in popularity, or commonality of current events. Saudi Arabia is apparently giving their blessing to attacking Iran according to the article.

I'll keep this short. Saudi Arabia doesn't like Iran, and Iran doesn't like Saudi Arabia. It is the Sunni World, or Arab, against the Shiite, or Persian World. The real purpose behind this article is using "sheep mentality" to convince US American's they should support an US/Israeli attack of Iran. The architecture, or psychology behind this article, and many others is of how "popular" the idea is. The more popular, or rhetoric in favor of an attack the more everyday People in the USA will be on board with the coming attack. The article uses the reasoning of "I must like the idea, because it is all over the news, and many other People like the idea".......

That is the psychology behind this article, and others as of late. The catch phrase these days for attacking another country minding their own business is called preemptive strike, but make no mistake it is an attack.

Read away, but considering all the charges against Israel lately, which include: Racism against Muslims/Arabs dating Jewish girls, Using the NNPT as a means to attack Iran, when in fact Israel has ILLEGAL NUKES,Israel facing War Crime, and Genocide charges/lawsuit; after considering the seriousness nature of the shattering Israeli image how can they spin an attack into a preemptive strike necessary for peace? I will have to conclude their will be false flag attacks on the USA, and possibly across Europe. These of course will have a nice bread crumb trail leading to Iran.

I feel confident of this, why? First Israel would take the part of a war mongering fool to attack with it's tarnished reputation, but also they alone don't have the strength for a sustained war with Iran. They must have the help of the USA, and that takes, or should take the ole' proverbial,"drawing of first blood". You can read about why the USA is necessary for a successful war, or defeat of Iran.

news.antiwar.com...

Citing a meeting between MI6 chief Sir John Scarlett and Mossad chief Meir Dagan, British newspaper The Daily Express is claiming that Saudi Arabia is “ready to allow Israel to bomb Iran’s new nuclear site.”

The story hasn’t been confirmed any place else but provides yet another speculation that Israeli forces may be poised to launch a military strike against Iran.

It had previously been rumored in July that the Saudi government had approved the use of its airspace for an attack, though the Israeli government eventually denied it. Israel and Saudi Arabia have no diplomatic relations.

The new site, which was revealed to be in construction last week by the Iranian government, is much smaller than the existing Natanz enrichment facility, but is expected to use more efficient, modern technology. It is reportedly under a mountain near the city of Qom, one of the holiest cities in Shi’ite Islam, and an attack by Israel near the city would almost certainly provoke outrage

www.express.co.uk...

The head of MI6 discussed the issue in London with Mossad chief Meir Dagan and Saudi officials after British intelligence officers helped to uncover the plant, in the side of a mountain near the ancient city of Qom.

The site is seen as a major threat by Tel Aviv and Riyadh. Details of the talks emerged after John Bolton, America’s former UN ambassador, told a meeting of intelligence analysts that “Riyadh certainly approves” of Israel’s use of Saudi airspace.

All in all I packed a lot of information in short order. The main topic of this thread was the subversion article dealing with Saudi Arabia allowing, or approving something they actually have 0, I say again ZERO "say in".

Peace,

Sancho

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Starred and flagged for you, well done. I would imagine total annihilation for everyone on planet earth by 10/26/2009.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Plucky, something about Your avatar next to mine, well it just looks good
Er, dates? Dates are something I've learned to avoid like the plague; as usually the dates are off, and only further the Elites cause of discrediting us. I am not gonna say it's wrong entirely, but just for myself; I avoid dates.

Now, absolutely what is obvious is the overall cyclical nature of the Universe, and this the NWO does use. I do believe We are in the very time window that the NWO needs to perpetrate something for continuance of their dominance.

Also, as I did in the OP of comparing the associated reasoning, or laying out of what are necessary components can help outline the overall plan of the NWO.........Before the tree falls it must be cut down....before the tree can be cut down You gotta put gas in Your chainsaw, and eat Your "Wheaties" for stamina..... With this analogy You could go into tremendous detail with all the "lead in" for downing the tree, and the same reasoning can be applied to the NWO's plan.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Ya know, I have come to hate that flipping web-bot garbage but they did zero in on this window of time and some disaster involving Iran, Israel and poisoning of the Earth.

I hate those guys.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I absolutely find credence with "round-about" areas of time. Also, different events help build the case up towards certain 'almost' inevitable outcomes. I saw the article below, and I gotta say it's showing to be leading to a specific outcome. The wording from the Israeli's is astounding.

Israel tells US, time to act on Iran
www.google.com...

"If not now then when?" the official quoted Netanyahu as saying. He spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not allowed to speak with the media.

The actual words of Netanyahu just don't fail in my mind at presenting a six year old stomping their feet, and screaming at the top of their lungs; of course, the average six year old isn't demanding for death, destruction, or ******preemptive love strikes of peace*****

Lieberman said he met with Arab foreign ministers while at the United Nations last week and said they expressed their alarm over Iran's nuclear program to him.

"Nobody is worried about the Palestinian problem, everybody in the Muslim and Arab world, and first and foremost in the Gulf states, are worried about the Iranian problem," Lieberman said.

What's up with this crud??? I can only imagine how this dude Lie...berman sees himself. He literally in those few quotes was able to dismiss war crimes, and genocide of People; while at the same time using the same tactics laid out in the OP to create a popularity contest for war with Iran. I would have to wonder what exactly the different Arab states would say exactly about the words he spoke on their behalf.

So again We have other People 'mentioned' begging Israel not only for Preemptive love strikes of peace, but also that these same People so happen to 'mention' that Law, Justice, and Peace for the Palestinians is of no importance; "Nothing to see here, just move along"

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
More insane posturing in a war of words meant to heighten tensions and oil prices. The enemy of my enemy is my friend mentality goes pretty far in the Middle East but with the House of Saud charged with the care of Mecca and Medina I doubt seriously it’s gone as far as the author of the article suggests to where the House of Saud would allow it’s airspace to be used for a military attack against Iran.

Yes it’s true a six year old girl could steal the Saudis lunch money and they would cry for us here in America to get it back for them while writing us out a check for it. Saudi Arabia is not known for its backbone or prowess on the glorious New World Order battlefields.

Still it would be political suicide in the Islamic world for the Saudi royals to allow Israel to do this.

Likely real story: Head of Mossad ran into (literally) the Head of Saudi Intelligence shopping at Harrods of London and the Mossad Chief said to the S.I. Chief “Look I know you saw me put that in my pocket but I do indend to pay for it at the register.” S.I. Chief “Uh huh” Mossad Chief “No really my shopping basket is full I had to put it in my pockets” S.I. Chief “Uh huh, you have no shopping basket with you” Mossad Chief “It’s over there, see, see” points half way across the store over S.I. Chief’s shoulder “Uh huh” replies S.I. Chief, “Well look to you mind just excusing me then so I can pass over your space here in the aisle to go get my basket?” asks the Mossad Chief “Certainly you go right ahead” replies the S.I. Chief as he steps out of the way for the shop lifting Chief of Israeli Intelligence.

There you have it the true details of the high level meeting between Saudi and Israeli intelligence officials and the permission to pass Saudi space fully detailed and revealed.

Of course as usual Israel may have exaggerated the events for dubious purposes!

[edit on 28/9/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Sancho..Love reading your Threads!! S & F....Question I have, If US/Israel do go into Iran, What would come of the 1 - 1.5 million Iranians living in US. Do you think the US will put a majority of them into a War relocation camp like they did to the Japanese in 1942? We saw what happened after 9/11 and what the US did to Afgani/Pakistani/Iraqi citizens, and the descrimination the US had upon those citizens... Interesting what I found on Wiki
US Iranian citizens

Japanese Relocation Camp

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
what gets me is North Korea can have nukes. hell we have even gave them $50 billion dollars on 3 seperate times. owe, but hell israel with its little man sydrome catches wind of iran and nukes and the game is on. Something is very wrong with this picture. and if America helps Israel out on this one, i will be so upset. Lifes seems to be going down a doomy path and i want no part of it

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Alchemst7

Interesting, i do hear a lot about certain FEMA Camps on ATS, Maybe they will come in usefull for such an event.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Proto, I would have to agree with the "nature" You described pertaining to the high level meeting. Things like that do happen, and the article to myself represented that in so many ways. The rhetoric is ratcheting up, and I know it benefits raping the Peoples of the World through price fixing/gouging. Should You swing back by, what do You think the provocation will be necessarily for the bread, and circus masses to get behind this?

reply to post by Alchemst7

Should an invasion of Iran occur through a Preemptive Love Strike Of Peace, then I am not worried about the Iranians in the States. Why? It is already clear from large amounts of news, and the G20 that the average US American is part of the "evil doer's" movement. So, I expect nothing less than a hammer of sorts to fall on the entire US American People...not possible? Just take a look at the NWO's training ground of the G20.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tatersalad

What Your pointing out is causing a nuclear arms race across the World. The countries who have nukes have a since of Freedom, while the ones who don't have one are consistently attacked.

Saudi Arabia is once again seeking nukes from Pakistan; I don't have the articles on that, but they have been surfacing again as of late.

Also Brasil is seeking nukes now, or suggesting it.
Brazil VP says country should build nuclear arms
www.breitbart.com...

BRASILIA, Brazil (AP) - Brazil's vice president says his country should develop nuclear weapons.

Jose Alencar says "a nuclear weapon has great importance" to prevent attacks on Brazil because of its extensive borders and maritime holdings. Alencar tells Brazilian newspapers that Brazil doesn't have a program to develop nuclear weapons, but should.

Alencar's influence is relatively limited and he is not a member of President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva's party. Brazilian officials insist they are developing nuclear energy only for peaceful means.

Alencar aide Adriano Silva confirms the comments published Friday by newspapers including O Globo and O Estado de Sao Paulo. He says they are personal opinions and not a position of the government.

Simple logic in the World only needs to see nuclear weapon strong North Korea being left alone, and No nukes playing in accord with the NNPT/IAEA Iran that by not having nukes You'll get screwed with.

It really is creating an arms race.

reply to post by no1dea

Sure, but not just for the Iranians. They will be used against all enemy combatants; which on paper is the American People thanks to FDR

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Israel is about to wipe out it's only real potential ally in the region. I say that with all seriousness. Of course the house of saud will open their airspace.

I guarantee there is another nearby that already has enough nukes and will use them, in a proxy puppet war, against Israel. It wasn't only the Nazis who referred to the jews as a problem.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

O-boy, You laid down some serious weight in charges. Iran is an ally based off of the fact it is the most tolerant to Jews, and has the second largest population of Jewish People in the World?

And is the other proxy player???????????? Russia?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Ya know, I have come to hate that flipping web-bot garbage but they did zero in on this window of time and some disaster involving Iran, Israel and poisoning of the Earth.

I hate those guys.

I can't tell if you are joking or serious about the webbot guys. Can you go into detail on your thoughts about them in general (pm me if it doesn't fit here) and what are your thoughts about them and this event?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Arab governments resent Iranian interference and incitement in the region. They'd quietly cheer if Israel gave Iran a slap.

Duplicity is the name of the game in the Middle East.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor
Arab governments resent Iranian interference and incitement in the region. They'd quietly cheer if Israel gave Iran a slap.

Duplicity is the name of the game in the Middle East.

I bet those same Arab governments would do more than quietly cheer if Iran gave Israel a slap!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

If war does break out between Israel and Iran (which I hope doesn't happen), I would put money on Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, UAE and Qatar backing Israel in some way. They certainly won't support Iran or let Iran use them for troop movements. They're not stupid, and know that an Iranian attack on Israel will be a pretext for a Middle East coup by the Mullahs, which of course is what this is all about.

Syria probably won't object to Iran using its territory for supply lines, and I wouldn't put it past them to make a grab for the Golans while they're at it.

Turkey, Iraq and Lebanon will just be... messy.

new topics

top topics

join