It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Begins Nationwide H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccinations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

On Monday China became the very first nation in the world to begin a national swine flu vaccination campaign. The United States is scheduled to begin their nationwide swine flu vaccine program in October.

The European Union is spending millions on developing an "Orwellian" surveillance system called Project Indect which will monitor web sites, discussion forums, social media, peer-to-peer networks and even individual computers for "abnormal" behavior.
BEIJING (AFP) – China kicked off mass vaccinations for swine flu Monday in Beijing, making it apparently the first nation in the world to start innoculating its population against the virus. The Asian giant has been at the forefront of international efforts to produce an A(H1N1) influenza vaccine, with at least five companies receiving government approval for the work. Officials however have warned demand will exceed supply. The capital's municipal health bureau announced Monday in a....

Sourve

[edit on 27-9-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
well china has taken steps in order to get a vaccine in place and to all of it citizens.

remember when we all wanted the vaccine and where worried about there no being enough? now everyone is against it.....funny isnt it how opinion sways?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by phi1618
well china has taken steps in order to get a vaccine in place and to all of it citizens.

remember when we all wanted the vaccine and where worried about there no being enough? now everyone is against it.....funny isnt it how opinion sways?

Correction, ignorant simpletons were shouting for a vaccine, and they got it together and realized the implications.

Hold your comments on "everyone", cause I was against the entire concept of Swine Flu from day one, and spoke out against it even when it wasn't popular. I am also the only person (that I have seen) that requested an apology from the administration of this forum for the way they acted pertaining to swine flu. They were just as much to blame as the MSM, for the fear mongering related to swine flu.

In an effort to buff page views they plastered Swine Flu hysteria all over the forum. And some spoke out against it immediately. But of all people, the administration of this forum should be able to smell the bull# before a regular member, yet they not only didn't, they pushed it.

This article makes it sound like China is producing their own vaccine, it will be interesting if this is true. Because we may witness the difference between our vaccines and theirs. Anyone who takes any flu related vaccine is completely ignorant, and deserves whatever outcome that it brings.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
It would be intresting to know how the civilians are taking it.
Are they willingly taking does vaccines or is it mandatory for them?
Anyone protesting ? ... would be great to have some more intel before taking anyting.

www.bloomberg.com...

As for me ill wait and see what happens. I wont take it. Canada is also due for October. I heard the Quebec province as decided to push back the seasonal flu vaccine and start the swine vaccine as a replacement. They will start in october then in January or February they will proceed with seasonal flu vaccination. But there is some kind of controversy because some Gov scientist have indicated that taking the seasonal flu vaccine and the H1N! could put you at greater risk. So they might cancel the seasonal vaccination campaign all togheter.

Just doesnt sound right, from what i understand the mortality is in the low numbers and easilly comparable to seasonal flu. I read a few articles that states the deaths so far are actually lower then for the death count of the standard influenza virus.n There is worst outthere

www.newswithviews.com...

Plus all that stuff about it being ok to infect civilians to start infection to jump start vaccine production doesnt sound right either. I read that article that was posted here on ATS.

Does already with a license for influenza vaccines can use mock vaccine to get FDA approuval. Canada isnt recomanding that pregnant women get vaccinated just yet. I understand the authorities suggest the contrary. All the theory about the metals in the vaccines and other fabricated molecules.

There is so much disinformation in this H1N1:
The swine flu vaccine as minor side effects and is effective because H1N1 showed no signs of mutation:

www.google.com...

This is only to reflect that some european countries might be actually testing new stuff in the vaccines and guess who are the guinea pigs us:
www.pacificfreepress.com...

[edit on 27-9-2009 by NIGHTRID3R] Some typos and added links.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by NIGHTRID3R]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Wondering I haven't heard if they are using live viruses in the Chinese vaccines has anyone heard?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This concerns me to some degree.

My girlfriend is Chinese and she is currently residing with her mother and father in her hometown. We've been making plans for me to travel there for some extended peroid while I finish school.

Her mother's constitution is rather weak and she is/has been suceptible to various ailments over the past 5 years. If there are any ingredients of mal-intent in that vaccine, then I beleive she'll be in a world of trouble.

I'll just add this to that which deteriorates the line I must dance on a daily basis.

Personally, I wish someone, somewhere would fire that first shot already; the anxienty of the unknown is awful and it's much easier to adjust yourself when one knows what it's up against.

*edit to add an "n"

[edit on 27-9-2009 by randomiser]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Well....(cocks rifle) I am ready.

The worst part is that it will be mandatory and they will give rights to non-medical personnels to give the shots. I am a non-medical personnel - let me do it myself!

new topics

top topics

join