It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual reports of UFOs 'taking on water'.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Water related UFO UK,Merseyside,Liverpool

Skip to 2min 20secs for a witness report of a UFO over the river Mersey sucking water up from the river.

This is a report on the surge in sightings in and around Liverpool and is from the latter part of 2008. There is some very interesting footage that it shows at the beginning. It represents what has happened all over the country in 2008 and continues through 2009 (sorry for the poor quality)

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I hope that this hasn't been covered here before and I apologize for posting again if it has been posted.

Ingo Swann in his book Penetration describes a ship taking on water up in Canada somewhere. It's quite an intense story that starts at page 91 titled "Seeing One."

diggeree dont

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Jimminy Jilleckers, it's true what they say. We need to start setting up watch towers and guard posts around every source of fresh water. This is obviously some type of plan to drain the Earth of fresh water and kill us off slowly.

Don't just sit around guys, we need to protect our water. Little by little they're taking everything away from us.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxMulder91

---

Hi all,

Read and seen most of what's been posted here and other places and books. EBEs and the water business reasoning fascinates me as there is a purpose whatever it actually is.
My best guess, the water, be it Lake, Oceans, Wells, Snow or other taken, might be sampling or continued monitoring for toxicity or radioactivity and nothing at all to do with fuel or cooling?

Decoy

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NASA is ASAN
Jimminy Jilleckers, it's true what they say. We need to start setting up watch towers and guard posts around every source of fresh water. This is obviously some type of plan to drain the Earth of fresh water and kill us off slowly.

Don't just sit around guys, we need to protect our water. Little by little they're taking everything away from us.

the'yre after our precious bodily fluids...

sorry, couldnt help it....

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
when water gets hot what does it do?.......it evaporates

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOBevy
Water related UFO UK,Merseyside,Liverpool

Skip to 2min 20secs for a witness report of a UFO over the river Mersey sucking water up from the river.

UFOBevy, great post there mate and thanks for sharing that one -I wasn't aware Merseyside experienced so much UFO activity and the account of the objects coming out of the water does sound very similar to some of the reports listed here on Carl Feindt's website.

Cheers.
edit on 2-4-2013 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The ship lifts up things that are underneath.
Like water or dirt or people or cows.
In hover over night lifting up moisture by the electro static
pressure waves of Tesla a cloud might form around the ship.
After reviewing UFO and ring clouds on youtube this morning
I must come to the conclusion that we must look inside the
cloud with IR cameras to discover the Tesla ether ship.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
ufo's taking on water? sounds like government man made technology. why would aliens want to be in our waters?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by juice656
ufo's taking on water? sounds like government man made technology. why would aliens want to be in our waters?

I think the water falls back from the ship.
The encapsulation of the ship cannot be broken without consequence.
The metal ship might be a electrical shield yet special suits and goggles
might be required if the inside lights up as bright as we see on the
outside.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
To be honest , the sheer volume of reports which echo the idea of taking on water, mean that they are hardly any more unusual than cattle mutilations, abductions, and other forms of UFO related weirdness... Good thread though.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by juice656

Thats the most stupiest question, i had ever seen

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Thats the most stupiest question, i had ever seen

Closely followed by the most stupiest reply

[edit on 15-5-2010 by gortex]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Don't know if this article has been mentioned but on "wired" they have a story on the cold war declassified Russian UFO docs.

The Russian military stance on UFO's during the cold war :

50 - per cent were connected with oceans, and 15 - per cent were connected to lakes.

source: www.wired.com...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The Russians got the UFO the same place we did.
From the Germans in WWII.
Thats why Truman was buffaloed to give the saucer high
priority to show the Russians by the 1950s we had the
Tesla free energy ship.
So Russia sent up satellites in a public show to cause
a missile gap and they have been ahead in some area
ever since. I don't know about Tesla submarine technology
if they are using it or gave it out to other countries.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Thanks for all the replies and that Russian article about UFOs and water is a very interestng one - it was also covered on Fox News and the percentages are pretty intriguing.

Don't know if this article is relevant but it looks like more water tanks have been emptied in Argentina - there are many other witness accounts here.

Another Water Tank Is Mysteriously Emptied In Argentina

One of the most perplexing anomalies in Argentina – tied to UFO and cattle mutilation phenomena – is the emptying of large water tanks (locally known as tanques australianos – “Australian tanks”) from one day to the next. Water is also drained from other sources, including ponds and swimming pools. This report from Luis Burgos of FAO concerns the latest in such developments.

link

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
More strange reports from Argentina:

The Missing Water Enigma

The unexplained nocturnal lights – believed to be extraterrestrial craft by some, “witches” by others – were reported frequently during that year’s mutilation wave. Descriptions of these sources of light varied, but they were invariably seen on clear nights with out a hint of stormy weather. Most reports agreed that the lights were white orbs that would turn blue during their high-speed maneuvers, making abrupt starts and stops before whizzing out of sight..

But in April 2002, cattlemen from the town of Salliqueló told reporter Rodolfo Borrego that several thousand liters of water had vanished from their tanques australianos – large open water towers seen in farms throughout Argentina – without the slightest evidence of spillage. A third case had occurred during the mutilation wave. No damage to the tanks was found upon investigation, and any evidence of puddles or waterlogged terrain was absence. “No water was lost – someone came and took water from the place,” noted the journalist.

The village of La Adela, which at the time had the dubious honor of being the location most affected by the cattle mutilation epidemic, had also reported missing water from its
water towers. This was perhaps the more mind-bending anomaly to the local ranchers, as the magnitude of the water held in these containers was between twenty and thirty-five thousand liters (5300 and 9300 US gallons respectively) -- oceans of water that would have taken a number of tanker trucks to empty and cart away, and the average tanker truck has a three thousand gallon capacity. In any case, there were few vehicles of this size were to be found in these rural areas.

link

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I've witnessed something like this 4 years ago in September, whilst driving up the A1 from Newcastle to Edinburgh at about 10.30pm on a clear skied evening we saw something descend very rapidly from the atmosphere, stop dead about 50 feet above the sea and what looked like a funnel of water appeared below it, lasted about 30 seconds, then shoot off back the way it came. It was dark so details were obscured somewhat, but it was bright, pulsing ball shaped object that seemed to change shape slightly as it hoovered above the North Sea about a half mile off shore
My girlfriend who also saw it but refused to pull the car over to get a better look as she was quite distressed by what we were seeing, refused point blank to believe it the next day, saying it was a helicopter or something, she was genuinely terrified and just did not want to accept what we both had witnessed the night before, I got annoyed with her we had a huge row about it and have never discussed it since...... I don't understand why when you see it with your own eyes some people just don't want to know...
Anyway, just thought I'd share my experience with you.

cheers

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ElGreebo

El Greebo, many thanks for sharing your sighting mate and I wonder just how many other people are out there with similar experiences - I don't know if you've looked over on the USO thread but the sheer number of strange reports involving unknown objects over, emerging from or entering large bodies of water is pretty shocking -it's also interesting that quite a few other witnesses have reported the 'funnel of water' you mentioned.
Cheers.

edit on 2-4-2013 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
im worried first they are i the air now in the water whats next inside the earth? and there are theories that support that

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join