It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hidden Hand

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:41 AM
link   
The book is "The Hidden Hand" by A.Ralph Epperson-in it he introduces perhaps the lesser minds of our times to The Conspiratorial View of History-no news to me-he's a closet Bible-thumper it seems-no different from your average End Days chap-but of course he has at least broken part of the objective veil even if his own personal personality seems inconsistent and prone to good ol Bible faith

my problem lies here in his treating of Adam Weishaupt-his idea is that "man's mind will solve man's problems"-hey...great!-Epperson is deathly fraid of the dissolution---as he sees it...or as I see it...the re-structuring or purging of nation family and religion so we as human beings can realize our full potential-color me Crowleyed but I was certainly sympathizing with Epperson until the chapter on Secret Societies-I find myself squarely on the philsophical side of the Illumianti in by their exquiste plans to remove mankind's suckle from Mama's tit-she's sick and tired of the suckling by the way-

so what for nation?-beheadings and broken homeless Vietnam vets and wasted moments in history class better spent in LSd reverie-that's what u get with nation

so what for family?-alcoholics and bent-over papas and all kinds of abuse beady-eyed mother#ers influencing their children to be taddle-tales and Orweliian sexual frustrated fantasies of what they think happened-that's what u get with family?-but it's stupid to think family can be totally removed-we must re-define it and return it to the ancestral roots whatever that is...

so what for religion?-a bunch of crippled #s who couldn't make their lover come even if they knew how-little boys and Sunday drivers and fcuked up Jihad-believers who deserve to die so as not to affect the precios gene pool-that's what u get with religion-stick to individual agnostic spirituality-the way of the future

Bill Burroughs agrres with Weishaupt here to the letter-IS HE A MEMBER OF THE ILLUMINATI???!!!!

Epperson also tears apart Karl Marx as being totally dependent on Engels money-wise-Marx was a child-your typical Oedipal bitch who thinks his ideas can change the world-too bad the world is filled with said Bitches and my private property and my privacy are being whittled away-at least Epperson is right in that regard

any thoughts on this book-I'm halfway through and enjoying it

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by Zoso]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hey Zoso,

I have a question, have you written Epperson for yourself?

I think the guy is right on. He puts it all into the simplest of terms.

...fin

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I believe the title of the book is "The Unseen Hand" by A. Ralph Epperson.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
yep..my bad on the title-was trying to type out something on the book while do a radio show and drink wine at the same time-thats no good-and since ive read too much Burroughs to write in an ABC straight-up sense-sometimes clarity gets lost

i have no real problem with the content-its very eye opening and brilliant-but Epperson really wants to thump his Bible it seems-Adam Weishaupt said that "man's mind can solve man's problems and this I agree with-Epperson is of the ilk in comparison to this theory that man cannot solve man's problems-only by submission to the total submission to the laws of God can man get out of his rut-I agree that man is dependant God or Whatever Spirit You May Be Working With-but man and man's mind is not some hopeless creation-God needs us as much as we need him-and instead of blindly following the dictums of some holy book we must come to this basis of understanding-of an ever-shifting creative process between Matter and Spirit

otherwise high recommendations for Epperson
has he done anything else?

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Epp has also done America's Secret Destiny and others.....

You can check him out here...

syninfo.com...

...fin

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Oh and BTW Zoso...

Epp can THUMP whatever he wants to THUMP......it's a free country!

...fin

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Yes, and Zoso is free to like or dislike "Epp" based on his choice of thumpage, yes? And you're free to criticise that like or dislike, and I'm free to criticise your criticism... hmmm... maybe it would be easier to live and let live?

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Easy guys, I'm still recovering from the loss of GOATS origin, no need for the hostilities. I do think Zoso's take is a little more sophisticated than a THUMP assessment. Writers will write, readers will disagree, and the illiterate will pay the piper.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
You're right, MM, that's why I'm going to start on the THUMP program:

Taking
Humourous
Umbrage at a
Masonic
Post!

You terrible Lizard, you! Don't make me hunt you down and squash you like a pathetic mammal man-animal

new topics

top topics

join