It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boys at war and dead boys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
It seems to me that men send boys to war.

They send them to kill other people, and maybe to die.

It is time men loved their boys.

And why should only boys go to war - lesbians would love to go to war - they would win.

America is sacrificing its boys - please stop that. And stop wars.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
war is inevitable. since man first picked up that first stone they were already thinking about ways to use it to hurt people. its human nature and animal instinct. and whoever said animals don't start wars obviously never saw 2 stag battle it out for leader. animals fight too they just have a better system of determining dominance but i digress.

the reason men and boys go to war is because they are genetically built stronger an faster then women. Not being sexist just throwing it out there. obviously there are women stronger and faster then some men but overall females have the beauty and males have the strength.

so yea war sucks but its gonna happen and people will die. Life go figure

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

For as long as we tolerate war and allow our boys to join up we are all sending those boys to die and kill.

An old friend of my brother has just left the army after a 22 year stretch. I hadn't seen him since he was 18 when he joined up. He served in Iraq twice and has killed face to face. If he continues to hold that in it'll kill him, you can see how it hurts him. He's can't sit still or be around people for too long, can't maintain a conversation or even eye contact, it's eating him up. He supposedly did this and ended up this way, for his country, but he knows that's not true, in his heart. He was indoctrinated to believe that, but now he's out, he can't lie to himself anymore. It's heartbreaking to see, he was a lovely boy.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Tesla
so yea war sucks but its gonna happen and people will die. Life go figure

Though I appreciate your reasoning, it is bollocks. Men go to war because they are paid to do so. Men may like to fight, but fighting, a little blood lust, is not what we are talking about here, that is centuries old. We, the US and the UK, as well as other UN and Nato nations do not go to war to defend their women and children, they go to fight and enforce their will on peoples who believe, rightly or wrongly, that they have a right to chose their way of life. Your reasoning therefore fails miserably unless it is the 'terrorists' that it is applied to, it certainly doesn't correspond to the 'professional soldier' or paid mercenary for want of a better term.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

PEOPLE go to war! I see no gays, lesibians, straight, black, white and so on....what in the world is your point about lesbians? This seems more like a rant. Would you like to back up your claim? This is you opinion. Every MAN I know has joined on their own, none were forced.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Perhaps you haven't paid attention lately.

Women Warriors

AND, I don't think all these women are lesbians. Based on your comment, do you think it's preferable to sacrifice lesbians? Seriously, catch up.. ok?

I don't want to sacrifice anyone.

[edit on 26/9/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

new topics

top topics

join