It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

un-censored prisoner abuse pictures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   
i have aproject in school to do a colage of prisoner abuse pics and the teacher said that the ones that are un-censored are better and i cant find any do any of you know any?

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Google, also try Boolean again...

Basic thread wise, check ATSNN... and dig, try this forum and dig, or you can just use the links I gave you, I know there are ones in there, since I saw them

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   
someone talk or reply to this i need the pics

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I've not seen uncensored pics.I'm sure there are none on ATS.

Maybe no one has seen them.

Joining ATS and then spamming the board asking people to do your research is not a good start.Getting upet because no one is helping you isn't good either.

You are just as capable of using a search engine as everyone else.If a member has seen them then I'm sure they'll reply but they are not all going to reply just to say they haven't.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 06:04 AM
link   
i need them though i have to have me project done by tuesday

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Why do you want un-censore pictures for
. Instead of asking members to do your research, why don't you use something called google

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   
try ogrish.com
i wouldnt reccomend going there at all tho - extremely disturbing

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Search ATS or on yahoo, or google. You certenly got attention by the name of this topic. lol

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Knowing ones limitations, and or asking for help is NOT a sign of weakness.....Its a sign of maturity...

Mearly by looking here, a place where this type of info is LIKLEY to be found has shown some effort to do reasearch on his own...
Indeed KOMIYAMA may be looking elsewhere too

I agree that doing the "homework" for ones self is important and part of the lesson itself, but
when someone is trying to LEARN, and they ask for help
geeze people, cut them some slack.

My question is
What grade is this project for, and are parents aware that un-censored photos are being used for this lesson?

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 04:22 AM
link   
So you have a "project" to do do you ?
and you're "teacher" said that you should get hold of uncensored pictures of people being tortured ?

Come off it people, this kid is just a ghoul who wants to see some horrid photo's, don't give him the time of day.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simon
So you have a "project" to do do you ?
and you're "teacher" said that you should get hold of uncensored pictures of people being tortured ?

Come off it people, this kid is just a ghoul who wants to see some horrid photo's, don't give him the time of day.

Well, I'd agree with you... but, the fact that I know his personality... kinda distorts that. So, I don't think so. I've heard of teachers requesting foul information such as this before. Matter in fact, it's happened here at the local school districts before. Lay off the kid.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 05:21 AM
link   
so you need the pics rights here you are

www.hiiraan.com...
please dont be late just shoot off now

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by komiyama
i have aproject in school to do a colage of prisoner abuse pics and the teacher said that the ones that are un-censored are better and i cant find any do any of you know any?

Is this lie true ? you're teacher told you that it's better to make a collage with uncensored pix ?

What kind of teacher it is ?

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by unholy enterprise
so you need the pics rights here you are

www.hiiraan.com...
please dont be late just shoot off now

There are more, newer pics that exist as well. I don't believe they've become public yet, although Rumsfeld talked about them as if they would be public sometime soon. I believe he said "...when these pictures become public..." and then something about the world's reaction to them.

New York times also says, about the unreleased pictures, that they show Lynndie England in some sexually explicit scenes (group sex with soldiers, in front of prisoners). Pics and video, supposedly.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
i am in 9th grade intagrated (i am doing 12th grade work) and my teacher is gay i dont want to do the project i found out that it is do next monday since there arent that many pictures

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Umm I'd go to your principal, tell your parents so they can contact the school board.

That isn't right..

Grade 9 and uncensord abuse pics???
I don't buy it... Unless your teacher truly is retarded.

You either want to see uncensored pics yourself or your teacher does cuz he has some sexual fetish about bondage or whatever if he is truly gay..

Whatever the care go t your principal, if it is true, he should get in a lot of #...
That is flat out WRONG.

Unless your just a little # making this all up.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
why do you even know ogrish.com all i did was agree and then i puked litterally

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
Umm I'd go to your principal, tell your parents so they can contact the school board.

That isn't right..

Grade 9 and uncensord abuse pics???
I don't buy it... Unless your teacher truly is retarded.

You either want to see uncensored pics yourself or your teacher does cuz he has some sexual fetish about bondage or whatever if he is truly gay..

Whatever the care go t your principal, if it is true, he should get in a lot of #...
That is flat out WRONG.

Unless your just a little # making this all up.

why do you think i want to see them i dont want to do the project it is to disturbing

new topics

top topics

join