It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vincent D'Onofrio and Kathryn Erbe leaving L&O CI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Vincent D'Onofrio has been on board since the beginning and is one of the best actors in the franchise. However, it has been known since he started working for half a season he would eventually depart the show. I am one of the few fans who really likes what Jeff Goldblum has done for the show and would love to see more of him. While Vincent is a one of a kind actor, I think he has done all he could with the character.

The show has been very dark the last few seasons and does need to lighten up. Mental illness, cancer and other ills have been the main focus of this show. I do not want to see it get silly like "Monk", but it would be nice to see the characters smile once in a while, too.

Vincent will be around for the next season, and can come back to do guest appearances.

I am very excited to see Saffron Burrows cast as Jeff's partner. She was wonderful in "Boston Legal" and should shine here.

Link:

showbiz411.blogs.thr.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I like Goldblum in this as well. He's a good actor. Is Chris Noth no longer gong to be on it? I see he's got a new show for himself as well.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Chris Noth left after the seventh season to do other projects. I liked him as he was an original on the first series.

There is always a possibility he could do guest shots, as he did before. I also liked the TV movie made with his character Logan.

When I read the other sites, they are all upset about the casting news. I do think that Vincent has gone as far as he can with his character.

Jeff Goldblum has always been a favorite of mine. This series shows he can do serious work, and I look forward to see where he takes the character.

new topics

join