It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The first throes of Civil War are here

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystrange
Here you go. Email him yourself.
I put up.

Thanks for that. Forgive me for my snotty tone earlier...I amended that. And I will leave the inquiry to one better versed in the subject than I am.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

No harm done Johnny C.

You were right, time to put up or shut up.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Enough with the personal back and forth.

Any more posts about each other will be actioned.

Keep the discussions about the premise in the OP. If you can't do that, find another thread.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
Enough with the personal back and forth.

Any more posts about each other will be actioned.

Keep the discussions about the premise in the OP. If you can't do that, find another thread.

Funny thing, though...as I mentioned, the civil war discussion is a major aspect of the Titor story, and the veracity of that tale is measured by the milestones reached. Obviously, the OP is an advocate, so this is the lens through which he is viewing current events.

It's the same set of circumstances as DArkNights predictions being validated by other events.

So...while a peeing contest may seem as if it's derailing the thread, this one actually speaks to the subject matter at hand, as in cause+effect.

A new thread might be suggested, but I see a mod smackdown as a little harsh.

Just my humble, diplomatic, Canadian opinion, of course.

As long as everybody plays nice, that is.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 3vilscript

No offense, but what democracy?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by traderjack
No offense, but what democracy?

Surely you have been able to vote? Perhaps you can list areas where the US is not a democracy, or is it that your ideas are not represented?

Regards

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I for one am not going to go into hiding.....Im goning for number #1 pain in the butt for the NWO. I want to be on the top ten list.

Right now my fight has been vocal....how about you ,reader, what have you done?

no need for replies,just a "think about it statment"

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
It should be plain and apparent to all but the brainwashed subservient that the first throess of civil war are here.

We have Military abductions and Kids singing songs that worship the president to the tune of religious hymns, and Census workers getting murdered with the word FED etched into their bodies.

These are not the acts of a democratic representative republic with a strong core. These are the acts of a dying nation in its death throws as tyranny takes ahold.

We did not fight hard enough when we were told we would all be wiretapped and we did not fight hard enough when we were told people would be arrested and detained with out charges. Now it is coming home to roost.

Even more disturbing is the amount of folks I see on this website that argue in defense of these actions. People that are calling these events fake or set up because they can not be real. Disturbing because these folks are the ones who will voluntarily get chipped and snitch on their fellow man who won't get chipped. The ones that will weed out us conspiracy nutters for posing a threat to the regime as domestic terrorists. The ones that have already forgotten the lessons of world war two and can not understand the parallels between then and now.

We are in horrible shape and I know it is just a matter of time before open and violent rebellion escalates. As it does mass arrests will pick up the innocent along with the guilty indiscriminately in the name of protecting the safety of the Union. As the rebels fight back innocent casualties will suffer as they fight for their right to be free from tyranny.

It seems unavoidable now. Is peace at any price really worth subjugation or is our duty to fight and die in order to stop the monster that tyranny? Either way the costs will be blood. No matter what innocent people just trying to live their lives will suffer.
Such is the nature of war.

Years ago I thought I would be willing to fight. I thought I would stand up to oppression. But I stood alone for none were willing to stand up to oppression with me. Then I saw the costs of fighting. Now I don't know. For now I have chosen not to take a side. To hide in the woods and let the nation figure out what it will do to itself. Not to sit in idleness but to give you all time to accept the reality of todays world. To see if you all will accept totalitarianism or liberty.

We live in strange days.

Greetings:

Since posting this a few days ago, I had a strange dream about total devestation with bewildered (?) police, swirling, dirty water - intermixed with somewhat lucid moments about satellites and solar flares and electromagnetic storms and the pole and crustal shift - stuff I've been working on...and yet, I awake refreshed with a positive outlook...no "dream hangover," and all the while noting that the level of stress on the planet is rising toward some form of crescendo...and TPTB know about it, and are constantly telling us about it...we were warned...and are not responding to the stimuli...

And the dream where it is all a kalidoscope of images - sometimes, sometimes crystal-clear, most just out of the corner of the eye out of focus - I feel it all somehow fits with the project I'm working on regarding the "Loss of Command and Control" (for any reason - start with fuel/food/energy "uprisings") as a reason for invoking the full force of the Patriot Act, enforced by FEMA/NSA/DHS - and the blackops boys we don't even know of, but see them through the mists of time, always hovering in the background, sometimes the cleaning crew, sometimes the mysterious MIB...meanwhile, Earth is clearly "out of balance" (pun intended) in real crisis, and getting worse.

And this ties in with my OP on the set-up for the coming food riots in the USA and what will be considered "appropriate response."

This all ties in with my (forthcoming) thread about the
"October Surprise - Triple Threat From Space
Foretells Disaster!"

These challenges to life and sanity on this planet must be met with clear minds and sound hearts.

I shall await further communication from you should you be interested.

Onward through the fog!

Thank you for your time and consideration.

In Peace & Light
tfw

edit on 22/2/2011 by thorfourwinds because: lynx!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join