It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Strikes, Observations On The Front

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

People who claim they went to the doctor and were diagnosed with swine flu are usually lying there is no blood test they do the swab and send it off to the CDC and you don't know for a couple of days usually.

As for as me I posted the link as opening of thread...

I explained earlier, I know it's h1n1 because it's all that is coming into the emergency room up here, there are no cases of any other type of flu.

I am avoiding MD's they can't do anything for me and i'm liable to be exposed to worse, the last thing I need is Mrsa while being lambasted by h1n1

My original pursuit in school was Psychopharmacology and Microbiology although after going as far up the ladder as Gross anatomy I declined to continue through Med school when i examined work hrs, lifestyle, exposure, insurance internship and various other factors that made a medical career unappetizing to me.

I worked as both a diet counselor and personal trainer for many years and actually ended up doing design for a living, something that came up from a hobby perspective and started me making money from home, allot of money actually and with that I have spent the last 15 years working via computer and or the Internet

Currently given my situation and location near a University I am actually returning back to school to go the route of sports science and Bio since the Doctorate is offered and I regret not finishing my letters and have a vested Internet interest financially on said topic matter. It seems my Two directions career wise are coming together into One at this time

My study of the subject matter has been 4 fold in the form of School, personal athletic training/Interest and website projects and Career in Health and Fitness for a time. It is a life long pursuit for me. The focus of my thesis will be narrowed to within a specific aspect of Human Longevity and lifestyle

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyingHigh404

I believe they are wrong in regards to not being able to get it a second time.

Sorry to say that but I know others who have had it happen 2x since spring who were exposed or were like minded minds to my own and intentionally exposed themselves during the initial outbreak.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Yup, this is my second time with something nasty since July. July was the fevers with an upper respiratory infection. This time it's the upper respiratory infection with the cough.

The first time I was out for 10 days, currently on day 8 of this round..

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
What I'd like to know is why such a harmless virus is being propped up by the media, governments and health agencies so much.

I am pretty sure that so far, there have been less deaths from the H1N1 than that of the regular influenza that navigates the globe on a yearly basis. So why the intense fear mongering regarding the H1N1 influenza? Why the pressure regarding vaccinations. Why has this virus made international headlines when it has caused less deaths than the regular influenza that has made its rounds for many many years?

Something doesn't sit well with me. There has been too much hype over a virus that really doesn't seem to be all that threatening.

I am beginning to wonder if there isn't some sort of agenda at play here.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
reply to post by Orion65

I'm allot better today, but it's still with me... In the muscles mainly not so bad as Friday, Sat...

The thing is tho (and I don't mean to be creepy) I don't think this goes away, it's weird, like it gets inside you and you start feeling better but this muscle symptom, is still here and

well I should just say it, i'm wondering if a gene is being placed inside us genetic mod via virus

It doesn't sound any creepier than the whole swine flu and vaccine hype in general this time around. This flu has gotten more press and scare tactics than any other flu in years.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nvn777

I would like to let you know that it isn't perfectly harmless.

I have been in the hospital since my last post. I had a collapsed lung from the secondary infection.

I am an otherwise healthy 23 year old girl.

I am by no means on my death bed, but it doesn't feel good! I have never been this ill before!

[edit on 29-9-2009 by FlyingHigh404]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by juniperberry

I will be on day 6 tomorrow and honestly lost half my day again today due to this god damn virus.

I don't think I've ever failed to beat a disease of the infectious nature in 5 days or less before in my adult life.

If I wake up tomorrow and i'm not feeling 90% better I have to say this is indeed a pretty scare bug for most.

Tonight is Advanced Pranayama and Tibetan Healing chant I haven't yet brought out the big guns in my arsenal of healing methods, i'm going to do this in tandem with super heating of my body and full compliment of natural remedies in house.

If setting my mitochondria ablaze and complete glandular activation while sitting at a high body temp and entering a trance for 8 hrs or so doesn't work i'll be a monkeys uncle.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyingHigh404

I hope you are feeling better soon. Are you usually healthy? DO you get hit hard regularily, or is this the first time? hang in there.... I am glad you at least get the internet in there.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
You know, the more people discuss their symptoms the more I wonder when and where this illness actually originated. A few months before this whole thing exploded my family had what you describe, only since it was before all of this we were never tested just told to go home, drink fluids, and rest. As you said, it was not like anything I had ever had, the doc said it was either a severe cold or some type of flu, it felt like a horrible mixture with incredible body aches.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nvn777

It is at the least a very rough flu, we are only in the first week or two of actual spread of the virus and potential for mutation, stand alone the way it works it is easy to see why the 1918 flu killed so many people.

Today we have far better nutrition and capacity to lower fevers, reach a hospital etc.

But this flu works on muscle tissue somehow, or it's very inflammatory at the least.

I don't believe in vaccines I wish to be my own vaccine via my immune system, I never use anti bacterial soaps etc, etc

But this bears being in the media

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

INCREDIBLE BODY ACHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obscene works just as well in terminology.

All theories aside i'm actually fascinated here with how adaptable and varied the flu virus can actually be.

This version really is like no other virus I have ever had before.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

That is my experience as well and many others I know - FEB, MAR, APR time frame.

Yet no one really has answered my question as to the original date in the U.S. I'd like to see them go back and look at suspected cases at least through Nov 2008.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Yes, obscene would work
I swear I could have laid on a cloud with lined with baby's skin and stuffed with air and I still was in pain. Horribly, horribly obscene

Kosmicjack , I agree. Unfortunately, we were never test for any sort of flu, and whatever it was had made its way through my daughters school and I know her friends were never tested either.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by searching4truth]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I had to take 4 excedrin sinus tablets extra strength, 2 aspirin, 2 glucosamine tablets and hot bath just to be able to work today.

Insanity

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Feel better!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Woke up like death on a stick

Sudden almost complete elevation of symptoms about 4:300 today.

Still a bit achey but don't really feel with aspirin and slight cough, but feel good for first time in almost exactly one week

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hmm

I wonder what is wrong with me. I have had a terrible upset stomach since monday but thats it everything else feels fine. Could this be the flu? I'm not going to the doc unless on death bed.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Just for the record and to essentially close this thread

6 days, terrible Flu, headaches and muscle aches were unbearable for a few days

Gone as fast as it came.

I'm still alive.

I'd take it seriously, it really is a suspicious flu the way it works, I can see how it could kill a person honestly.

But I still wouldn't want the Vaccine.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Update:

Check out this thread and my response.

IF any of you have symptoms like mine something else could be responsible

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm thinking I might seriously by symptoms have had in tandem or alone maybe Viral Meningitis...

H1N1 is rampant here, but when I saw symptoms and how much confusion there is out there right now with Meningitis, it opened my eyes...

I honestly at this point can't be sure at all...

Th head aches and neck aches and muscle aches I had, sound allot more like this than the Swine Flu

This factor just gives me the creeps...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join