It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello there! We have a problem?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Just had a major meeting today at work!

If you read one of my posts then you'll know that i mentioned something about the secret bunker and what happens if Rosyth gets hit?

Well, today i was issued with a ID Clearence badge for the infirmary at Rosyth, and Leuchars!

Dragonrider, about your last email, your pretty much correct! Leuchars is an Airbase and it is holding some rather sensitive material!
I find it strange that a 20 year old can get access all of a sudden, when the locals have been issued with letters about safe zones!

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Raven, please be careful... have they given any information regarding innoculations for Anthrax, Small Pox, or anything other indication of a possible bioweapons attack????

The Feds are trying to get all our local agencies to take Small Pox vaccinations to cover any possible first responders to a bio attack, but in our state, the state and local governments arent allowing thier personnel to take the shots due to unknown reactions.

Please take care of yourself!

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Esecially when it concerns taking innoculations...For example, the vaccines that they intend to use for Small Pox are the *same batches* that were originally made back in the 60's & have been stored frozen all of these decades!

I wouldn't trust a vaccine that old, regardless of how well it was preserved...The techniques & technology they used to make it was relatively primitive compared to today's procedures.

[Edited on 17-2-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 01:17 PM
link   
My sister and mother got pagers given to them by my father 2 months ago, he said they were for keeping in touch because you never know what happens in the world, and 2 days ago i left my mobile lying on the living room fireplace , when i got home he near took my F**king head off in anger, he said whats the point of him trying to ring me if its sitting in the house.

no i agree something strange is going on, i dont know what but i think its strange, all this is cool and all BUT, you have to know who my father is to know why i find this all a wee bit freakie at this time. he someone who knows the score in world events, i s**t you not .

[Edited on 6-3-2003 by PureDarren]

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RavenStar

Well, today i was issued with a ID Clearence badge for the infirmary at Rosyth, and Leuchars!

What the hell. whats this got to do with secret societies?
Anyway, Leuchars, been there,many times. Very cosy airbase.

[Edited on 7-3-2003 by Tyler]

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
If that's true are you suppoused to talk about it on a message board....?

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I am currently driving around with a butyl rubber Level A suit and Scott Airpack in my toolbox... I am carrying a pager and police scanner, and have been told to make myself available for HAZMAT use (I am NOT a first responder, but because of my OSHA training and being certified to use Level A gear, I was volunteered... Just wish I had known I was volunteering...)

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This sounds like some comic.

top topics

join