It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sirius Mystery - 3 wise men

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I have all the info I need Im just giving you a tiny peek into my culture

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I have had a few bumps into the Rasta culture. I have even played in a root rock reggea band called Ziontist, and I often refer to the hemp plant as Jah plant etc. and I have listened to rastaman explaining what happened when God created the GREEN GRASS hehe. The Rasta culture is indeed a fasinating one, but I haven't looked as deep into it as I probably should have. But as far as I know, Jesjuah fits nicely into the Rasta religion as God, Jah Jah. I have no problems believing that Abraham and Mosjeh and Jesjuah were all black people, and they all knew well what Ganjah was, and celebrated the plant for it's many uses. The oil Mosjeh annointed Aaron with was the same oil David was anointed with and also Jesjuah: it contains great ammounts of hemp oil. The Jah plant is legal in the Law of God, while such a plant as tobacco is illegal in the same Law. Hemp is a green plant with seeds, and therefore has been legal since before the Fall, while tobacco is a poisenous plant and is illegal to keep and use in the Law. However our govts have prohibited the Jah plant while the same govts advocates the trade and use of poisonous plants. Go figure.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Actually the recipe for the Anointing oil is in Ex. 30. The Anointin Oil was for all that was holy, (which means separated for the use of the deity) which includes all the contents in the Tabernacle and the Priests...later to be used for the Kings...all that God created was for the use of man including marijuana.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I always thought the three wise men were mathicians.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Dirty yucky flesh gods!

Foreign abominations!

Don't bring them to my children.

Jews go rebuild your temple.

Gentiles can become perfect too. Watch as God gives the gentiles the law.

What then, you children? What then, you flingers of stones? Put aside your disputations and build this house.

Put aside your old books and attain perfection - Place the feet of my children on the surfaces of other worlds.

Build the temple, build the temple, perfect your hearts. Do not bring me your abominable things.

Arkaleus

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 02:53 AM
link   
the three men which came to maria when jezus was born where the persons which insiminated maria with hybrid dna and so jezus was half alien half human with the powers which aliens had.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Why are we assuming there were only 3 magi? The bible never says how many were there. It just says 3 different types of gifts were given. That, in turn, has lead to a tradition of only 3 magi. However, if I have a birthday party and 5 people give me money (gold), 1 person gives me Nautica cologne and another gives me Acqua Di cologne (frankincense and myrrh)....I've received 3 different types of gifts from 7 people.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Check out www.onealclan.com for Egyption, Mayan (and more) information as well as The Bible Code and End of Days information.

or go to to one of these direct links:

onealclan0.tripod.com...

onealclan0.tripod.com...

onealclan0.tripod.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join