It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sirius Mystery - 3 wise men

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
the connection between june 23 and leo and sirius the egyptian dog star. the 3 wise men are really 3 stars on orions belt pointing to sirius the brightest star in the sky. also the pyramids are alligned with the 3 stars on orions belt called mintaka,anilam,alnitak. Allah also claimed to be the lord of sirius in sura ??? cant remember ill post later.

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
okay, so you've listed several ideas and facts, but i still do not understand how all of this coorelates. you should post everything at once, not in sections. it helps.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
the point is for you the reader to use his/her brain and take the clues ive left and do your own searching for deeper understanding

peace

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Actually I thought it was quite surprising. When I thought I knew what I was reading and that I figured it was the aliens, then I read about the pryamids. Hm. You know....I kind of wonder about what they meant when they said that He will come down in a cloud and all eyes will see Him.

This alien stuff is so mystifying. It really does need much more intense realizing before we can start to understand just what is that plan before us we are headed for.

Great post. Please, don't be discouraged because of some of our jokes or lines of questioning. You have an excellent point and you've got me wondering now about the alignments of this whole characteristically religious thing which may in fact be more on the lines of an alien situation. Hard to say right now.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:57 AM
link   
do those egyptian names mean anything in english? im really bad with translations.

and how did you get the 3 wise men = stars?

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The 3 wise men come from a song based on the fact that there were 3 types of gifts mentioned. In eastern tradition there were 12 wise men. In many murals in old churchs painted long before the song was written (1850) there were 4 wise men.
The 'wise men' or more specificaly 'Magi' which is very close in meaning to the modern word 'Rabbi' likely came from the east, specifcally Babylon as there were still a large number of Jewish people living in Babylon (since the jewish people had been captured by them in 586BC). Or they came from less likely Persia since Persia concoured Babylon in 539BC. Large number of Jewish slaves in both areas amoung the slaves would have been educated magi.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Daniel 10:5 I lifted my eyes and looked, and behold, there was a certain man dressed in linen, whose waist was girded with a belt of pure gold of Uphaz.

In the Talmud V 207f (a traditions I hate btw, though this is the Jerusalem version, since it outlined the premises for the killing of Jesjuvah) there are listed seven kinds of gold: good gold, pure gold, precious gold, gold of Uphaz, purified gold, refined gold, and red gold of Parvaim (2 Chr 3:6). Uphaz gold was known for it's "flashes of fire fed with pitch". Archangel Gabriel is the constellation the Roman and Greek blasphemers have called Orion (in honor of Zeus, that unclean Ba'al bastard demanding pigs to be sacrifised to his honor -- just mention Antiokos IV Epiphanes, the forrunner of C�sar, if Satan makes you cough, you probably never learn anyway, knowledge you don't have, that's obvious. Satan, I'm coming for you, DAWEED has counted your every lie, may God judge you, since you dared to speak ill of the Hope of the Prophets!).

Well, Gabriel, the Son of Man in Heaven, the Victor, will have his Glory once again. It will be declared from the roofs of the houses!

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by Camelop�rdalis]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuTroll
do those egyptian names mean anything in english? im really bad with translations.

and how did you get the 3 wise men = stars?

The names aren't Egyptian, they're Arabic.

"Alnitah". The original Arabic name for this star was: "Al Nitak", meaning "The Girdle".

"Anilam" also called "Alnilam", "Ainilam", and "Alnihan".Original Arabic names: "Al Nitham" or "Al Nathm", both meaning "The String of Pearls".

"Mintaka" is sometimes called "Mintika". Original Arabic name: "Al Mintakah", meaning "The Belt".

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by zero_snaz
The 3 wise men come from a song based on the fact that there were 3 types of gifts mentioned. In eastern tradition there were 12 wise men. In many murals in old churchs painted long before the song was written (1850) there were 4 wise men.

How interesting. You've got me thinking about numbers now. How the 12 months in a year break down to the four seasons and they break down to 3...

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Camelop�rdalis
..."The Girdle".

"The String of Pearls".

"The Belt".

I have heard the word pearls being compared to tears. And not only tears, other things as well. And there fore, I think something here, has to do with, how should I say it? Romantic love? After all, are not all of us endowed with procreation abilities? And are we not also prone to have problems in our relationships?

I think we can compare heaven, earth and hell, all together, as it is spoken, so as it is above, so it is below. ( Any thoughts on this one?)

Good points there Camelop�rdalis. Very intelligent insight, is how I see it!
------------------------------------

Oh and I forgot to add..."Sirius Mystery - 3 wise men

the connection between june 23 and leo and sirius the egyptian dog star
" ...that Leo is the sign of romantic love. And the "dog" in Chinese astrology equals "Libra" in the Western astrology which is ruled by Venus, planet of, everyone knows by now...

23 = 5, because 2 plus 3 = 5.
And 5 is the number of Mercury, whereas Mercury circles the Son, which is the planet for Leo, which has the symbol the lion...oh, this is getting complex. Someone help me out of this mess?

[Edited on 5/17/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
its all related to HAILE SELASSIE I

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Is this connected to the 3 "Mystory objects" winging their way to earth "AS WE TYPE"!!!!????

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I haven't got my almanac here right now, but if I remember correctly, the Morningstar (called Venus by the blasphemers of Rome who were Ba'alists and also by today's science, go figure), anyway, on June 23 the retrograde motion of the Morningstar is just about over, after it's climax on June 8th when the Morningstar passes infront of the Sun, meaning that the Door to Heaven held up by Arch Gabriel will be closed again it seems (after he has let in the newborn Messiah? Son of the Mother with the twelve stars?).

Remember that there were three Magi visiting the Messiah in Bethlehem, also remember that the Dragon, Ba'al who was the god of Babylon, with his tail cast down a third of the stars (four stars) to the Earth. Hmmm.... Was Jesjuah the fourth Magi? Or: We know that Jesjuah said he had come down from the Heavens, for he said: Noone has ever went up to Heaven without first having come down from the Heavens. Before Jesjuah there were two who were taken up to Heaven: Enoch, great grandfather of Noah and Elijah the Prophet. Jesjuah was in other words the third to be taken up to Heaven in Biblical history. We hear of three other ones too: The two sacred Witnesses and the Millennium Messiah. Enoch was the sixth generation of Seth, the seventh son of Adam. Enoch became 365 year old before God caught him up to the Heavens, the same number of years as there are number of days in the calendar.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirius 23
its all related to HAILE SELASSIE I

The Messiah of the Rasta?

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
the "messiah" of the rastas has more meaning than christ (wich is a myth) and H.I.M Haile Selassie I , was born June 23,hence he was called Kind of King LOrd of Lords conquering lion of the tribe of judah the 225th descendant and last descendant to sit on Kind Davids throne

June 23 is leo=lion

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by sirius 23]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Orion, as with all the other constellations belonging to the Zodiac, reveals Christ and what He is and what He has done and what He will do. In the ancient Denderah Zodiac his name is given as Ha-ga-t, which means 'this is he who triumphs.' Originally spelled Oarion, from the Hebrew root which means 'light'. the ancient Akkadian was Ur-ana, 'the light of heaven.'
The brightest star in Orion (right shoulder) called Betelgeuz means 'the coming of the branch.
The next (in the foot) is called Rigel or Rigol which means 'the foot that crusheth.'
The next (in the left shoulder) is Bellatrix which means 'quickly coming or swiftly destroying'
The fourth star (in the belt) is Al Nitak which means 'the wounded one'
Other stars:
Saiph- 'bruised'
Al Rai- 'who bruises, who breaks'
Thabit (Hebrew)- 'treading on'
Al Giauza- 'the branch'
Al Gebor- 'the mighty'
Al Mirzam- 'the ruler
Al Nagjed- 'the prince'
Niphla (Chaldee)- 'the mighty
Nux (Hebrew)- the strong
These are the stars in Sirius or Canis Major
The brightest in the whole heavens is in the head and is called Sirius, the prince
Akkadian calls it Kasista- 'the leader'
Persian calls it Tistrya or Tistar- 'the cheiftain of the East'
Other stars:
Mirzam- 'the prince or ruler'
Wesen- 'the bright, the shining'
Adhara- 'the glorious'
Aschere (hebrew)- 'the who shall come'
Al Shira Al Femeniya (Arabic)- 'the Prince or cheif of the right hand
Seir (Egyptian)- 'the Prince
Abur (Hebrew)- 'the mighty'
Al Habor (Arabic)- 'the mighty
Muliphen (Arabic)- 'the leader, the chief '
The stars of Canis Minor:
Procyon- 'Redeemer'
Al Gomeisa (Arabic)- 'the burthened, loaded, bearing others'
Al Shira or Al Shemeliya (Arabic)- 'the prince or cheif of the left hand
Al Mirzam- 'the prince or ruler'
Al Gomeyra- 'who completes or perfects'

This info is from the book "the Witness of the Stars" by E.W. Bullinger which can be purchased at:
www.capstonebooks.com

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
jesus cant be king of king lord of lords his bloodline is cursed and the bible talks about 2 messiahs. one is john the baptist two. Haile Selassie I. the bible is metaphors every noun has a deeper meaning . did not your "jesus" say he would come come as a thief in the night?and REIGN as king of king lord of lords.but when he REAVELS himslf it shall be known. why do you think "jesus" talks about noah and his ark.noah let his ark be known (REIGH) and told the people of the land to come,but they did not hearken to his word,so when the flood came it was finally (REAVELED) its purpose

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This stuff is way too awesome. You people are totally excellent! This is brilliant work here. There's also another one of us ATSers who is Killer 5 and he knows too that things are about to change, and that we must prepare ourselves. I think that this is it people! Let's be on our gaurd now.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
HAILE SELASSIE I = MIGHT/POWER OF THE TRINITY
RA=AMUN RA
STA=STAR=SIRIUS
FAR=PTAH=CREATOR
I=INI

ELOHIM, EA (ENKI),PTAH,THOTH,AMUN-RA =THE TRUE LIVING GOD"HEAD"
LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT A GOD IS A GOD=MAN
CREATOR(JAH) CREATED MAN
AMUN-RA WAS A MAN RIGHT.

AMUN-RA WAS BLACK....RIGHT

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I suggest that you go to www.drgenescott.com
go to the archives and you can listen to his teaching on the stars and their relation to the Great Pyramid of Giza. He mentions the books written, and the scientific studies done so that you can check it out for yourself. It's amazing stuff!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join